Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Hamilton Dating Pussycat Doll - Nicole Scherzinger

Lewis Hamilton has a new girlfriend, according to tabloid newspapers. Britain's News of the World and the Daily Mirror, as well as German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, are linking the 22-year-old McLaren rookie with Nicole Scherzinger -- vocalist with the American girl-group Pussycat Dolls.

Hamilton and Scherzinger, 29, met when they attended the recent MTV European Music Awards in Munich, and the Mirror claims that they later went to a club and then returned to his hotel. The News of the World now claims that they telephone each other regularly.

Hamilton split with his long-time girlfriend Jodia in March, explaining in his new book 'My Story' that it was "obvious that my schedule was not going to give me time to include her". He was subsequently linked with Sarah Ojjeh, the 18-year-old daughter of McLaren's billionaire co-owner Mansour.

Source: http://totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=235754

------------------------------------------------

Scherzinger briefly appeared in the movie Chasing Papi as Miss Puerto Rico, whose appearance as a candidate was impersonated by the character of Roselyn Sanchez, with whom Scherzinger shared a physical resemblance. She also had a small role in the 2003 film Love Don't Cost a Thing. Nicole has recently done a commercial for The CW Network promoting their 2007-2008 Fall Primetime schedule

-----------------------------------------------

"obvious that my schedule was not going to give me time to include her"

Sorry, honey, but if you really love someone, you'd make time. How do you have time to include a Pussycat Doll when both of you have busy schedules, but not time to include your long-term gf? It's fine to break up with someone, but stop lying to make yourself seem like a good guy when all you wanted was a hotter sex toy.

Sorry, honey, but if you really love someone, you'd make time. How do you have time to include a Pussycat Doll when both of you have busy schedules, but not time to include your long-term gf? It's fine to break up with someone, but stop lying to make yourself seem like a good guy when all you wanted was a hotter sex toy.

Hoter sex toy is good to me

:P

Nice work Lewis :thbup:

This poses the question, who would you chase if you where a driver???

Jennifer Hawkins is mine :wub:

Hot and Australian :thbup::thbup: Double thumbs up!!!

:lol:

She said she wants to remain a virgin until marriage.

:roll:

This poses the question, who would you chase if you where a driver???

Why of course I'd chase my current girlfriend, silly goose...(this is one of the rare moments I pray to God she checks my history...)

Why of course I'd chase my current girlfriend, silly goose...(this is one of the rare moments I pray to God she checks my history...)

Right on, some massive points to be had with that sweet reply Eric :D

Right on, some massive points to be had with that sweet reply Eric :D

Oh, you like sweetness in a man? It's good to know, you're my backup if my gf leaves me... :P

Oh, you like sweetness in a man? It's good to know, you're my backup if my gf leaves me... :P

I even thought about the possible consequences of using the s.....t word in that post, and you just confirmed why :lol::lol:

I even thought about the possible consequences of using the s.....t word in that post, and you just confirmed why :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Just pray to Lewis, err God, that it works out with me and my gf and it'll all be okay...

Eddie Irvine briefly dated Pamela Anderson, But Pamela Said that Eddie was too sweet for her...

DC GF is an absolute glamour as well...

Jacques Villeneuve dated Danni Minogue back in 2000. Danni Minogue is Kylie Minogue's sister.

But if thats true about Lewis, good on him he has got the Playboy sex Kitten in Him.

Does anyone think that Lewis has Loosened up Nicole's Buttons yet????

Despite what she apparately said that she believes in sex after marriage.

would lewis be that patient?

Thats something lewis lacks dosent he, Patience...

Just thinking about it Nicole is a complete liar!!!

In one of her last songs the name of the song was called "I Dont need A Man."

Well if she dosent need a Man well What on Earth is she doing with Lewis then????