Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Hamilton Dating Pussycat Doll - Nicole Scherzinger

I still think Lewis is immature.

You have a girl who you really know and really loves you.

And then you have some sex toy who just wants your money.

And who does he choose?

Yeah, when you're 13, the thought of having a girl like that, so much fun. But you're not 13 Lewis. Grow up.

Granted, I'm making assumptions, but...I still ask...if you don't have time for Jodia, how do you have time for Nicole who is on tour and Sh#t and has a busy life, too?

Just admit it and I'd feel better.

Granted, I like hot women, too...but honestly, there's something about Schumacher having an ugly wife that's cool.

He chose wisely. His personality sucks, and the other girl would have noticed sooner or later. He will never run out of money, though. So a girl that likes his money will surely stay around longer.

By the way, I don't find slutty girls that hot at all. I like sophisticated women. This one looks as sophisticated as a lumberjack.

Money and fame can really be a curse then, if you really do get women pretending to like you. :(

you can't have everything!he has money and fame but not people who really love him(that's the worse imho!)but this might be his own decision.you never know...each one has his own ambitions and makes choices according to them.lewis' priority might be money....(he has shown that in every possible way...)

anyway,i'll never change my opinion!he's ugly,or at least not handsome but as they say,beauty is in the eye of the beholder,so you can keep those photos, i guess! :P

He chose wisely. His personality sucks, and the other girl would have noticed sooner or later. He will never run out of money, though. So a girl that likes his money will surely stay around longer.

By the way, I don't find slutty girls that hot at all. I like sophisticated women. This one looks as sophisticated as a lumberjack.

To the mods: Can you please find out who has hacked into Andres' account :eusa_think::lol:

:lol: True. I prefer intelligent, pretty (as opposed to overtly sexy), girl-next-door types.

PS Have you heard who does the nagging in the Alonso household?

you can't have everything!he has money and fame but not people who really love him(that's the worse imho!)but this might be his own decision.you never know...each one has his own ambitions and makes choices according to them.lewis' priority might be money....(he has shown that in every possible way...)

anyway,i'll never change my opinion!he's ugly,or at least not handsome but as they say,beauty is in the eye of the beholder,so you can keep those photos, i guess! :P

No Angie. I really love him. I always will. So you're wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. :mf_tongue:

PS You know you think he's ugly not because of his physical appearance but because of your impression of his character! :P

No Angie. I really love him. I always will. So you're wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. :mf_tongue:

PS You know you think he's ugly not because of his physical appearance but because of your impression of his character! :P

no,no,no,no,no,no you don't!you are like all the others....you're after his money and fame!poor lewis will never find true love!!! :P

P.S:you are wrong!i found lewis totally unattracted from the first time i saw him....his character just makes him look uglier...

no,no,no,no,no,no you don't!you are like all the others....you're after his money and fame!poor lewis will never find true love!!! :P

P.S:you are wrong!i found lewis totally unattracted from the first time i saw him....his character just makes him look uglier...

Oh OK. I'm just a money-grabbing, gold-digging bitch. I admit it. :lol: I'll prove you wrong one day Angie. One day.... just you wait! :P

Must ask, Lewis comes across as a decent bloke, why are the decent blokes in society come across as an ugly personality?

I heard that lewis is gay. Can anyone confirm?

I can confirm. Don't ask.

Ok, my standards are notorriously low, but on those pix at the start of the thread I wouldn't say she's anything special. Obviously, I'd still give her a game, but only to make her feel good about her deficiencies :whistling:

I'd have a look for more pix, but I am in work and there are limits. :lol:

:lol:

Must ask, Lewis comes across as a decent bloke, why are the decent blokes in society come across as an ugly personality?

Hmm, good question, it's probably because I don't put myself out there enough. Oh you meant Lewis, well I don't think he's a Saint, I mean like Deric says he dumped his girl because of his schedule, silly lie, that.

Nicole hot? gag me with a spoon :mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue:

This poses the question, who would you chase if you where a driver???

Jose Mourinho. And then Harry Kewell. :wub::lol:

'Spose if I was a bloke, I'd find Flee Brudenell attractive. Well, she IS gorgeous!

But Nicole Sherzinger (sp?) is pretty too. Is this story really true though?