Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Hamilton Dating Pussycat Doll - Nicole Scherzinger

Just thinking about it Nicole is a complete liar!!!

In one of her last songs the name of the song was called "I Dont need A Man."

Well if she dosent need a Man well What on Earth is she doing with Lewis then????

Lewis is gay - she was not lying

i don't believe it!otherwise nicole is blind!there is no other explanation...

She's way tooooooooo beautiful for him!!!

And Angie, don't forget he's also gay not to mention bat-like!

I'd say quite the contrary.Lewis is too sexy for her. :D

(well,i've only seen those 2 pics of her)

I'd say quite the contrary.Lewis is too sexy for her. :D

(well,i've only seen those 2 pics of her)

Nice one, elgo! Still LMAO!

Nice one, elgo! Still LMAO!

Hey,it's true,I find Hamilton sexy!Nothing to be ashamed of! :blush:

I rate him above Kimi

I rate him above Kimi

Now he's sexy "I'm too sexy for my shirt................"

:lol: It's not all about looks Angie! What did I tell you? :P (Oh and yeah...... he's rich enough for her....)

I rate him above Kimi

:blink: High praise indeed. Actually Lewis is quite handsome imho. He's a bit short, but maybe he makes up for it in muscularity. I once saw a video on youtube where for a second he tried to come on to an (average-looking-at-best) actress without any luck. :lol:

Ok, my standards are notorriously low, but on those pix at the start of the thread I wouldn't say she's anything special. Obviously, I'd still give her a game, but only to make her feel good about her deficiencies :whistling:

I'd have a look for more pix, but I am in work and there are limits. :lol:

Ok, my standards are notorriously low, but on those pix at the start of the thread I wouldn't say she's anything special.

Obviously I picked only the 'best' pics of his gal!! :naughty: In all fairness there are better pics of her...but since she is with Lewis why should I care? If she was with another F1 driver then maybe I would go that extra mile to find her nicer pics...LOL :rolleyes:

Obviously I picked only the 'best' pics of his gal!! :naughty: In all fairness there are better pics of her...but since she is with Lewis why should I care? If she was with another F1 driver then maybe I would go that extra mile to find her nicer pics...LOL :rolleyes:

Say Sidepod, that avatar photo of yours, what's it? A film reel? Or a nuke hazard sign?

Say Sidepod, that avatar photo of yours, what's it? A film reel? Or a nuke hazard sign?

Like all art work it is open to interpretation...Actually dont quiet remmeber where i got it from LOL...must have been during one of those alcohol inspired moments... :blush:

:lol: It's not all about looks Angie! What did I tell you? :P (Oh and yeah...... he's rich enough for her....)

Actually Lewis is quite handsome imho. He's a bit short, but maybe he makes up for it in muscularity.

oh yeah, now i get it!it is because she highly appreciated lewis's great character and inner world :P !if she is indeed dating lewis she probably does it because of his money and fame.i agree with you!

as far as the bolds are concerned...i still can't understand how you can believe that!

Sorry not my cuppa, no getting my noodle wet with that dog..................................

You wanted to make 38 posts at one time???

Yeah.

No wait, no.

It wouldn't load so I clicked it 38 times and then it loaded.

Nicole's got an ok rack, but she's too skinny.

Graham's got an okay rack, and he's not too skinny. On the contrary, he's way too fat.

oh yeah, now i get it!it is because she highly appreciated lewis's great character and inner world :P !if she is indeed dating lewis she probably does it because of his money and fame.i agree with you!

as far as the bolds are concerned...i still can't understand how you can believe that!

Money and fame can really be a curse then, if you really do get women pretending to like you. :(

As far as the bold bits: come on! Lewis is damn fine. Hell, even I drool over all my pics of him under my pillow... :P

I still think Lewis is immature.

You have a girl who you really know and really loves you.

And then you have some sex toy who just wants your money.

And who does he choose?

Yeah, when you're 13, the thought of having a girl like that, so much fun. But you're not 13 Lewis. Grow up.

Granted, I'm making assumptions, but...I still ask...if you don't have time for Jodia, how do you have time for Nicole who is on tour and Sh#t and has a busy life, too?

Just admit it and I'd feel better.

Granted, I like hot women, too...but honestly, there's something about Schumacher having an ugly wife that's cool.

In response to that weirdo saying Lewis is gay, there are lots of rumours that he is. I however don't think he is and I have an excellent gaydar (being of that orientation and all). I pick up very subtle vibes straight away and he really isn't in my opinion.

Nicole is a slut but then that means those two make a perfect couple... A slut and a d#ckhead! perfect!

In response to that weirdo saying Lewis is gay, there are lots of rumours that he is. I however don't think he is and I have an excellent gaydar (being of that orientation and all). I pick up very subtle vibes straight away and he really isn't in my opinion.

Nicole is a slut but then that means those two make a perfect couple... A slut and a d#ckhead! perfect!

OK! Then we'll settle that he's a d#ckhead. Personally, I think he's the ugliest f1 driver on the grid ...maybe he's the ugliest f1 driver ever. Plus the awesome personality ....not ...