Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yoda McFly

An Inky Iceman?

So, I caught a glimpse during some of the preliminary stuff before Brazil ... Does Kimi have some serious ink on his right wrist, moving about halfway up his forearm? (Hmm. Not sure how prevalent that idiom is outside the us ... "ink" = "tattoo")

Is this new, or has he had it a while? Or was I seeing things? If he's had it a while, then I may have finally found the cause of all of his sudden mechanical failures! :naughty: (I'll explain later if everyone is clue-challenged on this one ...)

He got it recently. April i think.

What it it? It was a pretty poor/fast glance, but it looked vaguely snakelike, wrapping around the arm and all...

This is the one he's had since the biginning of the year-

It's a bit lame I reckon, but each to their own ^_^

HBCSvjRM_Pxgen_r_311xA.jpg

He got a tatto on his arm during the Australian GP weekend, is it the same one? I don't know.

Yes, I think you're right George.

He got a tatto on his arm during the Australian GP weekend, is it the same one? I don't know.

If i recall correctly he had it done after he won the Aus GP earlier in the year.

This is the one he's had since the biginning of the year-

It's a bit lame I reckon, but each to their own ^_^

HBCSvjRM_Pxgen_r_311xA.jpg

I don't like it.The lines are too thick imo.There's too much black. :P

It depends on the tattoo. The first ever tattoo I saw was on the arm of a relatively old man, and I loved it. It was that of a snake, the guy must've loved his wife that much.

Ah, tatoos. They look great when you're young, but as you age they sorta look like a government stamp on beef.

That's kinda what I was thinking . . . Especially the "one-color" ones like that.

Ah, tatoos. They look great when you're young, but as you age they sorta look like a government stamp on beef.

Oh lordy so true, ever see a woman that's 50+ withy 30 year old tats? Not a pretty sight.