Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudarshan the shumi fan

Michael Schumacher Sets The Pace Straight Away

The good news : The Michael hysteria is back.

The bad news: It gets over on 15th Nov.

Life is unfair.

The good news: Only 2 more days of avoiding the forum.

The bad news: Michael fans think this actually means something.

I'll let them have their moment. After all, I've never had one...still too young to have a period :angry:

And what's up with that Rodriguez? His best just plain sucks.

Yeah,that's the guy who started a race 1st and finished 11th...

I guess he's got money cause if I recall correctly he'll be one of the Force India drivers... :rolleyes:

Btw I still find that team name so ridiculous...

EDIT: I was talking about a GP2 race.Just in case...

Well, its not very surprising hes the top guy. He was doing real work but of course he had a set of slicks and fumes in the car at one point. You cant blame him for that, its part of the show. Now the real trick would be if Hamilton or Alonso or Massa or Kimi were there because each of them would do the same thing too to try and show him up. the real question is how would it have looked then?

Yeah,that's the guy who started a race 1st and finished 11th...

I guess he's got money cause if I recall correctly he'll be one of the Force India drivers... :rolleyes:

Btw I still find that team name so ridiculous...

EDIT: I was talking about a GP2 race.Just in case...

Yeah, I thought I had heard his name somewhere. Still, whether the car had problems or the driver is dead weight, this is bad news all around for Force-India.

He had a great showing and proved that you can still be competitive one year out of the sport. Good to see him back behind the wheel, and I must say, the candy-apple red of the Ferrari is gorgeous.

Yeah. Interesting to compare this to JV's return after a break.

When you go away, stay away.

I hate Rusty Wallace for his crimes against commentary, but I'm just glad he never got back in to racing. Terry Labonte, Ricky Rudd...great guys, but just give it up. Mark Martin, stop lying to us and syaing your retiring, selling 100000s of "Farewell Tour" shirts, and then coming back the next year. It's been the guy's last year for 10 years.

Mika, Michael, stay away. I don't like seeing guys come back. Even if it was Scott Speed coming back for one little test drive, I'd be p**sed. Just go away!! For Christ's sake go away!!

<_<

Oh, he was trying to get used to the electronics! :mf_tongue:

Eh. So he lapped faster than Pedro (strike 1) in a test session (strike 2) whilst lots of people are on holiday (strike 3). The guy's really fast but you're reading way too much in to this, y'all.

I agree top effort, but it needs to be put into perspective.

Eh. So he lapped faster than Pedro (strike 1) in a test session (strike 2) whilst lots of people are on holiday (strike 3). The guy's really fast but you're reading way too much in to this, y'all.

I've got great respect for the man, he's still fast, he is still competitive... BUT where is the statement I'm so longing to hear..... something about the development of the F2007 throughout the year. Something about the current drivers (dare I say at least one of them) so-called lack of tech input that was INEVITABLY going to make Ferrari suffer. Something about them going backwards.... If we read a little into this practice session, MS was able to post competitive times in a very fast car.... come on guys....

The TRUTH will out!!!!.... The wrong-made-right campaigner will see to this!!!!

All hail the ICEMAN!!!!!

Praise for the master....

Schu won't test at Jerez says Ferrari

Nov.14 (GMM) Despite falling in line behind Michael Schumacher's fastest lap, the German's rivals heard some good news late on Monday at the Circuit de Catalunya.

"Schumacher will not be testing in Jerez in December," a Ferrari spokeswoman said, refuting speculation that the retired 38-year-old might also travel with the team to the next post-season test.

Under Barcelona's cloudy skies, and after a two-week training regime to re-strengthen his neck, Schumacher put in a full day's effort of 64 laps and outpaced the next non-Ferrari runner by nearly eight tenths.

"It looks as though he's got talent. He will make his way to F1," Schumacher's contemporary David Coulthard, present for Red Bull, joked.

Long time Ferrari test driver Luca Badoer told the Bild-Zeitung newspaper: "What Michael has done is unbelievable. It's like he has had a day off, not a year.

"He is definitely the world's fastest driver," the Italian added.

Coulthard continued: "For those who doubted Michael's quality even for a moment, he has lost nothing. It shows that age does not matter -- if he was back in formula one, he would be at the front.

"If McLaren is still looking for a driver, Michael would be a fantastic solution," the Scot added.

Coulthard, who at 36 is now F1's oldest active racer, said: "Just as Paul McCartney can never unlearn great music, Michael will never forget how to drive a car damn fast."

Elsewhere at the Spanish circuit, Toyota's Jarno Trulli tested despite suffering from a fever.

Super Aguri, meanwhile, christened its winter interim car the 'SA07-5B', despite the fact that it is visibly identical to Honda's 2007 contender, the RA107.

www.f1way.com

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

The good news: Only 2 more days of avoiding the forum.

The bad news: Michael fans think this actually means something.

I'll let them have their moment. After all, I've never had one...still too young to have a period :angry:

:lol:

:lol:

Two Words.

PUBLICITY STUNT!

nuff said

whomacher???

PUBLIITY ST.

What if.... What if.... Schumi returns to F1, Massa moves over to take a seat at RBR (after all Ferrari does supply them engines). Alonso to Renault and Mark webber to McLaren...Hmm...Well it is the silly season isn't it? Schumi's stunt only makes the plot thicker!! :wacko:

There is no comparison :lol: I said it then(and I was right)and I'll say it now, JV sucked when he came back after not even a year off.

Schu still quick on day two in Spain

Nov.14 (GMM) After stealing the show on Tuesday, Michael Schumacher topped the time sheets once again as testing broke for lunch on Wednesday at Barcelona's Circuit de Catalunya.

Not only did the retired seven time world champion improve his best Tuesday lap time by about four tenths, he was so far on Wednesday nearly a full second faster than McLaren's Pedro de la Rosa at the lunch hour.

It was not all smooth sailing with the Ferrari team, however, as Schumacher ran into the gravel at one point, while Felipe Massa's sister F2007 had to be returned to the pits on the back of a truck.

Also in action at the circuit near Barcelona on Wednesday morning, alongside runners for every formula one team, was former Honda test driver Christian Klien, who is bidding to return to the grid next season with Force India.

www.f1way.com

so thats what happened..... those ferrari guys were worrying me...

1	Michael Schumacher	Ferrari	F2007	1:20.475	 	50
2	Pedro de la Rosa	McLaren	MP4-22	1:21.943	+ 1.468	40
3	Gary Paffett	McLaren	MP4-22	1:22.293	+ 1.818	39
4	David Coulthard	Red Bull Racing	RB3	1:22.555	+ 2.080	38
5	Nico Rosberg	Williams	FW29	1:22.759	+ 2.284	32
6	Heikki Kovalainen	Renault	R27	1:22.808	+ 2.333	34
7	Nick Heidfeld	BMW Sauber	F1.07	1:22.946	+ 2.471	45
8	Kazuki Nakajima	Williams	FW29	1:23.031	+ 2.556	65
9	Sebastian Vettel	Scuderia Toro Rosso	STR2	1:23.187	+ 2.712	44
10	Robert Kubica	BMW Sauber	F1.07	1:23.488	+ 3.013	24
11	Anthony Davidson	Super Aguri F1	SA07	1:23.547	+ 3.072	45
12	Sebastien Bourdais	Scuderia Toro Rosso	STR2	1:23.596	+ 3.121	44