Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudarshan the shumi fan

Michael Schumacher Sets The Pace Straight Away

On a side note, does anyone else find it spooky the way his eyes sort of point in 2 different directions? :ph34r:

Ermmm, don't everybody's eyes point in 2 different directions? Unless you're a cyclops of course.

Ermmm, don't everybody's eyes point in 2 different directions? Unless you're a cyclops of course.

Not like that! Eyes are supposed to focus on the object at which you're looking. Unless, of course, one is blind (or the person has taken too many blows to the head).

Not like that! Eyes are supposed to focus on the object at which you're looking. Unless, of course, one is blind (or the person has taken too many blows to the head).

Sorry, RS, I was just being facetious! Who are we talking about, by the way? :lol:

Schumi is still fastest in day two and yes this means a lot to us, Michael's fans, that means that he IS the best driver ever, nobody else has done what he is doing right now, showing the way to everybody in the field, remember that he didn't raced this year and he came and set the best laps by a clear enough margin make people talk the way we are doing it, but I know he still got thoses blind F1 fans who do not want to see or admit that he is a living legend, he is the driver that F1 has ever seen, he is not a regular F1 driver and he continue to this day making history, and to all of you who are against Michael, you should be glad to live in the same era as the greatest driver fo all, just read what DC and Bodoer said about him and then if what you are going to say is not more beautiful than silence, please don't say anything.

Sorry, RS, I was just being facetious! Who are we talking about, by the way? :lol:

Errr, I've forgotten now... :wacko:

Oh yeah! I was talking about MS. Some of those pics make him look... well, whatever the reverse of cross-eyed is.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Errr, I've forgotten now... :wacko:

Oh yeah! I was talking about MS. Some of those pics make him look... well, whatever the reverse of cross-eyed is.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Maybe it's the secret of his success :eusa_think::lol:

Badoer: TC ban will separate men from boys

Wednesday 14th November 2007

Luca Badoer claims F1 is more enjoyable when driver aids such as traction control are prohibited and lauded Michael Schumacher's pace.

Teams taking part in the winter testing at Barcelona are running cars free of technology that makes driving easier.

And Ferrari's test driver believes that this has made it more of a challenge.

"The F1 cars had become too easy: if a new guy came in and did some good lap times, a star was born," Badoer told Gazzetta dello Sport. "Now, by contrast, they are harder, so more enjoyable: you need sensitivity and capability in managing the throttle.

"Of course, by the end of winter we'll lap on the same times as this year, but we'll see the difference between who is truly good and the rest."

Schumacher topped the time sheets on his return to the c#ckpit of the Prancing Horse, but the 26-year-old Italian was not surprised at the seven-time World Champion's performance.

"I'm not surprised, I know him, he is a superhero," he added. "Everybody knows he is the fastest driver in the world, so I don't see what upsets that can cause.

"Raikkonen is quick too, but Schumi in his career has demonstrated to be something else."

I agree with him in everything he is saying but, as part of Ferrari team I think he shouldn't say that about Kimi, I know that is the truth but that can cause some kind of problem with Kimi, that was not a good comment from him.

Praise for the master....

Schu won't test at Jerez says Ferrari

Nov.14 (GMM) Despite falling in line behind Michael Schumacher's fastest lap, the German's rivals heard some good news late on Monday at the Circuit de Catalunya.

"Schumacher will not be testing in Jerez in December," a Ferrari spokeswoman said, refuting speculation that the retired 38-year-old might also travel with the team to the next post-season test.

Under Barcelona's cloudy skies, and after a two-week training regime to re-strengthen his neck, Schumacher put in a full day's effort of 64 laps and outpaced the next non-Ferrari runner by nearly eight tenths.

"It looks as though he's got talent. He will make his way to F1," Schumacher's contemporary David Coulthard, present for Red Bull, joked.

Long time Ferrari test driver Luca Badoer told the Bild-Zeitung newspaper: "What Michael has done is unbelievable. It's like he has had a day off, not a year.

"He is definitely the world's fastest driver," the Italian added.

Coulthard continued: "For those who doubted Michael's quality even for a moment, he has lost nothing. It shows that age does not matter -- if he was back in formula one, he would be at the front.

"If McLaren is still looking for a driver, Michael would be a fantastic solution," the Scot added.

Coulthard, who at 36 is now F1's oldest active racer, said: "Just as Paul McCartney can never unlearn great music, Michael will never forget how to drive a car damn fast."

Yep. You can't get higher praise than that. Luca's statements are particularly interesting. If only it wasn't das Bild that was reporting them!

Elsewhere at the Spanish circuit, Toyota's Jarno Trulli tested despite suffering from a fever.

Super Aguri, meanwhile, christened its winter interim car the 'SA07-5B', despite the fact that it is visibly identical to Honda's 2007 contender, the RA107.

www.f1way.com

:lol: Oh dear! That'll learn the Aguri boys a lesson!

I agree with him in everything he is saying but, as part of Ferrari team I think he shouldn't say that about Kimi, I know that is the truth but that can cause some kind of problem with Kimi, that was not a good comment from him.

Well yeah, he shouldn't say that, but I'm damn glad he did! (Perhaps this is a report from somewhere other than das Bild. Hopefully.)

Season 2008 may be a nightmare for Super Aguri if they use the 2007 Honda chassis as it is. :(

Props to Mikey. ^_^ He beat Massa by half a second. It's not a time trial nor a contest, but still.

So age doesn't matter eh, DC? Now why would he say a thing like that.....?

When you go away, stay away.

I hate Rusty Wallace for his crimes against commentary, but I'm just glad he never got back in to racing. Terry Labonte, Ricky Rudd...great guys, but just give it up. Mark Martin, stop lying to us and syaing your retiring, selling 100000s of "Farewell Tour" shirts, and then coming back the next year. It's been the guy's last year for 10 years.

Mika, Michael, stay away. I don't like seeing guys come back. Even if it was Scott Speed coming back for one little test drive, I'd be p**sed. Just go away!! For Christ's sake go away!!

Oh shut up Eric, just go away!

whomacher???

Oooh I like that one, sounds like a burger though.

Yeah it's a real mystery. Poor old DC, it'll be his year though.

Michael is as old as me and he is as fast as he ever was, so since I am as old as Michael, I am as fast as he ever was.

:rolleyes:

I really, really, really wanna knock the Michael fans off the cloud. Can I please muzzle "The Talking Dog"? Please? :P

Takuma Sato passing Alonso at Canada owns anything Michael does in this test session. There. That's all I'll say. Have fun boys and girls.

I really, really, really wanna knock the Michael fans off the cloud. Can I please muzzle "The Talking Dog"? Please? :P

I get muzzled today. Testing at Barca gets over today.

On 2nd thoughts, I'd do well to turn into a Biting Dog when I see you. Only worry is whether I'll get rabies or some disease from biting you. I'll ask my doggy pals if it's safe to bite you. Maybe I'll wear a condom on my tongue.

Takuma Sato passing Alonso at Canada owns anything Michael does in this test session. There. That's all I'll say. Have fun boys and girls.

why is that choking you so much :naughty:

No one is denying that Fernando is crap, only that Michael is god.

No one is denying that Fernando is crap, only that Michael is god.

And if Schumacher is not god is Alonso's fault.