Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudarshan the shumi fan

Michael Schumacher Sets The Pace Straight Away

This thread should be renamed to

Return of the King

:clap3::clap3:

Good one. :clap3::clap3: but I would edit it.

Lord of formula1:the return of the King :naughty:

I really, really, really wanna knock the Michael fans off the cloud. Can I please muzzle "The Talking Dog"? Please? :P

Takuma Sato passing Alonso at Canada owns anything Michael does in this test session. There. That's all I'll say. Have fun boys and girls.

If you really wanna p**s them off, say that Schumacher ran from Kimi and retired early :lol: . That would probably do it...

why is that choking you so much :naughty:

I hate hype. I just hate it. I do not hate Michael, I hate the hype surrounding a meaningless event. What he's done in his career has impressed me, these test sessions have not. I am fed up with the hype, not with the Michael.

He just doesn't want to admit how good he really is- STILL!!!! :bow: . All hail the master

Sorry, I'm not a 10-year-old Spanish boy with Alonso footie pajamas.

If you really wanna p**s them off, say that Schumacher ran from Kimi and retired early :lol: . That would probably do it...

Who remembers Michael's best drive, Australia 2006? Liuzzi and Speed in Toro Rossos passed him, and then he crashed.

Okay, I'm really kidding. Michael's a great driver and his passion and devotion to the sport is incredible. I just love p**sing people off. Next Alonso or Lewis or Scott Speed worship thread, I will do the same in, so don't worry.

I just love p**sing people off. Next Alonso or Lewis or Scott Speed worship thread, I will do the same in, so don't worry.

I appreciate your efforts mate.. :clap3:

keep it up..

there won't be fun without u... :naughty:

Hey guys, sorry but Massa was 0.4 faster than Michael best time on the third day.... what a pitty! It seems michael is not as faster or Ferrari was carefully choosing whose of the drivers gonna be the fastest of the day? :eusa_think:

Hey guys, sorry but Massa was 0.4 faster than Michael best time on the third day.... what a pitty! It seems michael is not as faster or Ferrari was carefully choosing whose of the drivers gonna be the fastest of the day? :eusa_think:

Different days the teams test different aspects of the car, different fuel loads etc... We even see this in the different practice sessions before a grand prix. The fact is on both the days schumacher was driving, he was fastest. Having said that, i definately haven't taken it all too seriously, even as a big schumacher fan. Unless he's back racing i don't think we could really make any conclusions

Different days the teams test different aspects of the car, different fuel loads etc... We even see this in the different practice sessions before a grand prix. The fact is on both the days schumacher was driving, he was fastest. Having said that, i definately haven't taken it all too seriously, even as a big schumacher fan. Unless he's back racing i don't think we could really make any conclusions

I totally agree with you. The only conclusion we can make is the F2007 is the faster car nowadays as it topped the sheets the 3 days.

I totally agree with you. The only conclusion we can make is the F2007 is the faster car nowadays as it topped the sheets the 3 days.

Agreed.Testing times are always a bit misleading.As we never know what fuel loads team are running and also what is the teasting programme of the team.One thing we can conclude with some certainty is that the F2007 is a very strong package and I guess they are pretty comfortable with the new ECU and without TC.Lets see how their F2008 is going 2 be.

I've got great respect for the man, he's still fast, he is still competitive... BUT where is the statement I'm so longing to hear..... something about the development of the F2007 throughout the year. Something about the current drivers (dare I say at least one of them) so-called lack of tech input that was INEVITABLY going to make Ferrari suffer. Something about them going backwards.... If we read a little into this practice session, MS was able to post competitive times in a very fast car.... come on guys....

The TRUTH will out!!!!.... The wrong-made-right campaigner will see to this!!!!

All hail the ICEMAN!!!!!

Our beautiful Miss Elizabeth Sterling's post in the thread setup has just reminded me of this post... I have'nt had a single reply... I ask once again...Where is the bloody justice...Argento states in 2 post above that the ferrari car is actually also the fastest....

Where are those who accused Kimi of lacking with development and set-up, there were quite a few around. The thought it conjures up is deeply disturbing..... Is there actually a bunch of sissies on TF1 forums who can't admit they're wrong in some instances???? I hate to admit it, but it's starting to seem relatively true...

peace, I'm off home...

Just coz this year went well, doesn't mean Kimi is good at setup, Brad. I am a Ferrari fan and a kimi fan, but 1 year doesn't say he is good at setups...

A world title proves Kimi can setup a car, as does 25 fastest race laps. To put it simply, if he couldn't setup a car then that only makes his achievements even greater.

A world title proves Kimi can setup a car, as does 25 fastest race laps. To put it simply, if he couldn't setup a car then that only makes his achievements even greater.

as the Lord God sayeth about King David..... a man after My own heart...

Hmmm saying that Kimi is better than Schui at setup is a bit meaningless - like saying pork is better than chicken. Fact is that they both won WCs therefore have driving and setup talent.

... taking my analogy further - Kimi pork-ed his competitors and Schui was chicken and retired :)

Lewis beef-ed up his game and Alonso was a little lamb :)

And Scott Speed was the meat from one of those doner kebab vans - not quite sure what it was and where it came from and you end up throwing it away as it never really satisfies :):):) (Sorry Eric - only joking!!! Just seeing if you are awake :) )

World title doesnt need that fact to be proven. He was setting fastest laps even when he had the second or third fastest car on the grid. ^_^

Hmmm saying that Kimi is better than Schui at setup is a bit meaningless - like saying pork is better than chicken. Fact is that they both won WCs therefore have driving and setup talent.

... taking my analogy further - Kimi pork-ed his competitors and Schui was chicken and retired :)

And Scott Speed was the meat from one of those doner kebab vans - not quite sure what it was and where it came from and you end up throwing it away as it never really satisfies :):):) (Sorry Eric - only joking!!! Just seeing if you are awake :) )

:lol::lol:

We are not saying that Meanioni, we're not comparing Kimi to the great man. However, I'm refering to members who kept criticising Kimi for being inadequte and not knowing how to develop and set up his car, and making suggestions that Ferrari was ultimately going to go backwards..... there were many around, but alas, few with true man's worth....

We are not saying that Meanioni, we're not comparing Kimi to the great man. However, I'm refering to members who kept criticising Kimi for being inadequte and not knowing how to develop and set up his car, and making suggestions that Ferrari was ultimately going to go backwards..... there were many around, but alas, few with true man's worth....

Yes, there have been suggestions of that, Brad, but people always seem to have alternative theories and reasons for believing them. The thing is, do you believe it to be true? If not, then don't let it worry you :lol:

Yes, there have been suggestions of that, Brad, but people always seem to have alternative theories and reasons for believing them. The thing is, do you believe it to be true? If not, then don't let it worry you :lol:

Well said :clap3:

Schumi is back!

Now Ferrari will have very valuable data to develop a car that could make them win again. This is great!

The problem is that they have won already without him.

Sorry Schumi.

Well, you can't look at this year as a fair comparison, because Alonso probably wasn't helping the McLaren team develop in the second half of the season. But also tbh I think it's evidence that the drivers don't make a big difference.

Well, you can't look at this year as a fair comparison, because Alonso probably wasn't helping the McLaren team develop in the second half of the season. But also tbh I think it's evidence that the drivers don't make a big difference.

Of course he wasn't.

He was testing Ferrari data on McLaren-Mercedes simulator and the information was redirected back to Ferrari. ^_^

Poetic Justice Pabloh....

I've look around for Justice, she longs to appear. Something about setting the record straight with members who's had a fair share of the pudding and refuse to pay their debt...

if you know what I mean....