Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Ahh Windtunnel

Last week I gave you Scott Speed, this week I give you the world's best journalist: Robin Miller.

Robin Miller

The part about car control is interesting, and it makes sense. Hornish and Wheldon, who were hurt by making the cars in the IRL harder to drive, are both NASCAR-bound...so it makes you wonder, do the team owners really get it? Both Penske and Ganassi own IRL Teams, but really, do they get it, or are they just a source of finance? Both are ex-racers, so it'd seem odd to say they don't get it, but is the "well IRL runs ovals, so it's closer to NASCAR" myth confusing them? JV, in particular, is really struggling, and I can see why...F1 cars drive themselves...NASCAR racecars don't. I think Dario and JPM have been decent right off the bat because both raced in CART. But now you must say Champ Car is nothing like CART, or else AJ Allmendinger would be performing at JPM's level, which he is not. Granted, he's gotten better, but not that great.

Gotta love Robin Miller, regardless of what he says. If you don't, you're un-(insert nationality here)

:lol:

But you didn't praise Robin Miller. You're unBritish.

Go Robin Miller, it's your birthday. No, I won't praise him, his name reminds me of sheep, I know someone called Miller who has sheeplike hair, and I don't like sheep. So bollocks to him.