Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Kimi You Naughty Boy

Italian actress claims affair with Raikkonen

Nov.15 (GMM) An Italian actress has claimed to recently having an affair with F1's newly crowned world champion Kimi Raikkonen.

25-year-old Valentina Gioia, who claims to have met the Ferrari-driving Finn in a Milan nightclub a year ago, told the gossip magazine 'Star+TV' that she called off the relationship when she discovered that Raikkonen is in fact married.

"Once we were walking near his house in Zurich and Kimi saw a giant photo of his rival Alonso. He climbed the billboard and ripped it down," Gioia is quoted as saying.

She continued: "When I met him I didn't even know who he was. He reminded me of a boy-band singer.

"I saw all his trophies in his house and he proudly showed me the steering wheel of his former team, McLaren.

"On another occasion I went with him to a grand prix. I was hidden in the hotel.

"Eventually I discovered that he was married. I was watching a race on TV when they said something about his wife Jenni.

"I called everything off, I threw away his gifts. It is over; I was heartbroken.

"In June I saw him again in Milan in a restaurant. I was with my boyfriend and he with somebody else."

www.F1way.com

well, it's bound to happen....beautiful women, the lure....his wifekinda looks like a d*&<-----(figure this out)

Italian actress claims affair with Raikkonen

Nov.15 (GMM) An Italian actress has claimed to recently having an affair with F1's newly crowned world champion Kimi Raikkonen.

25-year-old Valentina Gioia, who claims to have met the Ferrari-driving Finn in a Milan nightclub a year ago, told the gossip magazine 'Star+TV' that she called off the relationship when she discovered that Raikkonen is in fact married.

"Once we were walking near his house in Zurich and Kimi saw a giant photo of his rival Alonso. He climbed the billboard and ripped it down," Gioia is quoted as saying.

She continued: "When I met him I didn't even know who he was. He reminded me of a boy-band singer.

"I saw all his trophies in his house and he proudly showed me the steering wheel of his former team, McLaren.

"On another occasion I went with him to a grand prix. I was hidden in the hotel.

"Eventually I discovered that he was married. I was watching a race on TV when they said something about his wife Jenni.

"I called everything off, I threw away his gifts. It is over; I was heartbroken.

"In June I saw him again in Milan in a restaurant. I was with my boyfriend and he with somebody else."

www.F1way.com

well, it's bound to happen....beautiful women, the lure....his wifekinda looks like a d*&<-----(figure this out)

Funny time to chose to "come out" with this info ??? :eusa_think:

He's a bastar*. That hotel room was cold and the food was horrible. I'll never wear a wig again.

gotta love Kimi dont you.

He is the most serious driver in the paddock, but outside the paddock, he is a tiger. Like he is in a c#ckpit

I wrecon this story was made up though, because she thought Kimi was in a singing group....

She probally didnt even speak to him...

Yeah, I heard Kimi and Jenni both sleep around in an open relationship! What a God Kimi is! But what's that about his wife? :blink::P

He's a bastar*. That hotel room was cold and the food was horrible. I'll never wear a wig again.

:lol: How much are you kissing and telling for Steve?

How does Jenni measure up?

Very nicely imho. Thanks LFSDM for the pics. Here's Jenni:

1-web.jpg

kimijenny.jpg

mme_raikonen.jpg

Yeah, I heard Kimi and Jenni both sleep around in an open relationship! What a God Kimi is! But what's that about his wife? :blink::P

:lol: How much are you kissing and telling for Steve?

Very nicely imho. Thanks LFSDM for the pics. Here's Jenni:

1-web.jpg

kimijenny.jpg

mme_raikonen.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

Yeah,what a coincidence that she says it after Kimi wins... :rolleyes:

:lol: take turns.Next time Kimi will wear it.

Oh yeah I'm loving some of the pictures in this thread :lol:

me too!

Anyways, if Valentina gives birth to baby which refuses to cry, it proves she was honest after all.

me too!

Anyways, if Valentina gives birth to baby which refuses to cry, it proves she was honest after all.

that was hilarious.. :clap3::clap3:

me too!

:lol:

'She was really pushing hard in the last stages, and eventually we managed to get him out, it was quite lucky but we had a good setup with the doctor and everything, anyway he seems heathly and hopefully he'll grow up to be an F1 driver, but it's a little early to say, let's wait and see' - Raikkonen desribing the birth of his baby boy.

'She was really pushing hard in the last stages, and eventually we managed to get him out, it was quite lucky but we had a good setup with the doctor and everything, anyway he seems heathly and hopefully he'll grow up to be an F1 driver, but it's a little early to say, let's wait and see' - Raikkonen desribing the birth of his baby boy.

:P

"Massa has been carrying out the testing activities, I will return this December to see how he is doing and he says, changing dipers can now be faster than changing all the four tyres. Baby is now fond of his midget toy, Todd, Luca said he can have the toy anyways now that he does not need it anyways."sez Kimi

Gold digger :D

:clap3::lol:

I'd love for Kimi to post in the Marriage & Relationships thread in The Cafe.

Wouldn't it be strange to find out one of the regulars was an F1 driver incognito? Like FUSchumi is actually Schumi.... lol... ykickamoocow is clearly Coulthard, or Coulthard's mother...

Wouldn't it be strange to find out one of the regulars was an F1 driver incognito? Like FUSchumi is actually Schumi.... lol... ykickamoocow is clearly Coulthard, or Coulthard's mother...

DC's mother, without a doubt.

I find it funny that she is apparently such a moral citizen that she called it off after finding out he was married, but yet still decided to come out and tell the world about it.

:clap3::clap3: too good man..