Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Kimi You Naughty Boy

I find it funny that she is apparently such a moral citizen that she called it off after finding out he was married, but yet still decided to come out and tell the world about it.

Yes indeed. I don't have much respect for people who kiss and tell like this, if it's even true. It's just gossip to be eaten up by the (mainly female) masses, to keep her in the spotlight.

:lol:

'She was really pushing hard in the last stages, and eventually we managed to get him out, it was quite lucky but we had a good setup with the doctor and everything, anyway he seems heathly and hopefully he'll grow up to be an F1 driver, but it's a little early to say, let's wait and see' - Raikkonen desribing the birth of his baby boy.

Seems it's Kimi, surely he would just point at baby and say 'Boy' ???

Yes indeed. I don't have much respect for people who kiss and tell like this, if it's even true. It's just gossip to be eaten up by the (mainly female) masses, to keep her in the spotlight.

Aye. I don't have much respect for Kimi either. Now if he had bedded his wife and the mistress at the same time, then that would be something to shout about, even for Kimi! :lol:

:lol: Indeed! He's a funny chap isn't he. Well there are plenty more mistresses where she came from I would think.

:lol: Indeed! He's a funny chap isn't he. Well there are plenty more mistresses where she came from I would think.

I must admit, personality wise, Kimi is my fave F1 driver. I love the dry humour.

What's quite funny, though, she was obviously embarrassed to say anything before he became WDC - what does that imply?? :lol:

I must admit, personality wise, Kimi is my fave F1 driver. I love the dry humour.

What's quite funny, though, she was obviously embarrassed to say anything before he became WDC - what does that imply?? :lol:

I still wonder,has it something to do with making Kimi speak in front of the media?

Bernie was so p**sed with the fact that Kimi doesn't speak to the media like Lewis.Lets hire a detective agency and find out the source behind this gossip. :naughty:

I still wonder,has it something to do with making Kimi speak in front of the media?

Bernie was so p**sed with the fact that Kimi doesn't speak to the media like Lewis.Lets hire a detective agency and find out the source behind this gossip. :naughty:

If Bernie was that clever, we would have had more racing on track....

me too!

Anyways, if Valentina gives birth to baby which refuses to cry, it proves she was honest after all.

'She was really pushing hard in the last stages, and eventually we managed to get him out, it was quite lucky but we had a good setup with the doctor and everything, anyway he seems heathly and hopefully he'll grow up to be an F1 driver, but it's a little early to say, let's wait and see' - Raikkonen desribing the birth of his baby boy.

:P

"Massa has been carrying out the testing activities, I will return this December to see how he is doing and he says, changing dipers can now be faster than changing all the four tyres. Baby is now fond of his midget toy, Todd, Luca said he can have the toy anyways now that he does not need it anyways."sez Kimi

:lol::lol::lol:

brilliant :clap3:

Quite a character this 2007 champion.....

Raikkonen may attend wife's equestrian event

Nov.30 (GMM) The wife of 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen will next weekend fight for her own title.

Jenni Dahlman-Raikkonen, a model and former Miss Scandinavia who married Ferrari's Finnish driver in 2004, is listed as one of the 165 international entrants of the prestigious Munchen-Indoor equestrian event, to be held at the Olympiahalle in Munich.

The German newspaper TZ speculates that Raikkonen, 28, may attend, even though he is allergic to horses.

"With Kimi you never know," his manager Steve Robertson is quoted as saying.

Jenni owns four horses, three of which were reportedly bought for her by Raikkonen. They are stabled in Riesenbeck, Germany.

"Of course I support my wife," Kimi said recently.

"You can see the passion in Jenni for her own sport. The same passion which I have for racing -- although I do have more horsepower," he joked.

"I have tried riding with Jenni but I'm so badly allergic to horses that I couldn't really do it," Raikkonen added.

www.f1way.com

"I have tried riding [with] Jenni but I'm so badly allergic to horses that I couldn't really do it," Raikkonen added.

:lol: No seriously, I am too.

He indeed is the ICEMAN.He has improved his humour a lot.

Now that I am trying pretty hard to be like him,I wonder how could he keep himself so cool and calm all the time.

Now that I am trying pretty hard to be like him,I wonder how could he keep himself so cool and calm all the time.

loadsa vodka

some funny stuff iguess...anyone know german?

Fiat kimi schumi

I have just read about the commercial, thanks for posting suomenpankki, Is it true Finland is having a holiday named after him?

today we celebrate our 90 years of indipendence here in Finland

but no such thing as (Kimi)holiday <_<