Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Marriage And Relationships

It's actually a cleverly disguised Lewis Hamilton topic, it is all about Lewis' latest relationship.

Nah, Cav. The real reason is you want to get married even though your soo young, you still do

Does anyone of you actually say "I love you" ? I find it hysterically funny to say those words in real life. I am not sure I'd be able to mouth those words with a straight face. I'd rather show my love with a nice warm hug and pinching of the cheeks.Don't those words sound theatrical, fake? Do they? Also, if you are a male, did you go down on bended knee to propose? When you proposed, were you mentally prepared for a "no'? Were there any butterflies in the stomach when you proposed?

Anyway, I think I could only really love a dog. Girls, they just come and go - in my case anyway. Maybe one day I will meet someone who will rid me of my doomed view of love. But until that happens, I will keep looking for the scruffy mutt of my dreams at the SPCA.

Yeah, mate, I agree that dogs give lotsa love. Bless 'em, they give unconditional love (well, near unconditional). Can't say the same for humans.

They're a lot easier to get love from, but you don't get the perks of the love of a woman ;)

They're a lot easier to get love from, but you don't get the perks of the love of a woman ;)

Unless you get married to the dog...(reffering to the news story of the guy who married a dog, turns out she was a bitch....)

Unless you get married to the dog...(reffering to the news story of the guy who married a dog, turns out she was a bitch....)

Aren't they all? :lol:

*hides from the females on the forum*

I read it... I just pretended I didn't... -_-

as for the flowers thing: i personally don't like the idea of getting flowers. not because of the *pooooor* flowers that are gonna die, but because i don't want something dead. so it goes back to the 'it doesn't matter if you like it, it's about the girl' :)

None of the girls are from down under... I'm safe :ph34r:

Your safe until Andres lands his plane in Aus....Then hell comes to you............

Does anyone of you actually say "I love you" ? I find it hysterically funny to say those words in real life. I am not sure I'd be able to mouth those words with a straight face. I'd rather show my love with a nice warm hug and pinching of the cheeks.Don't those words sound theatrical, fake? Do they? Also, if you are a male, did you go down on bended knee to propose? When you proposed, were you mentally prepared for a "no'? Were there any butterflies in the stomach when you proposed?

1: No, I say "I hate you"

2: I find it hysterically dull to say those words in fake death.

3: I am not sure I'd be able to mouth those words with a gay face.

4: I'd rather hide my hate with an awful cold hug and ripping the flesh off the cheeks.

5: Those words sound real.

6: No, I proposed while in the fetal position.

7: No, I was physically prepared for a "yes"...I had a box of condoms.

8: Nope, just a Wendy's hamburger.

Yeah, mate, I agree that dogs give lotsa love. Bless 'em, they give unconditional love (well, near unconditional). Can't say the same for humans.

Then marry a dog.

You said you liked chubby labs...

obese_dog_203_203x152.jpg

Talking about butterflies, When your in a relationship, how long did it take people for the butterflies to go away and for the heart to stop beating at A million miles an hour and settle down like it would around other people?

Does anyone of you actually say "I love you"

I tell her at least twice a day.

I wonder whether a couple runs out of things to talk about. Does a thing such as "intellectually stimulating conversation" exist? Yeah, I know that the most romantic moments are spent in silence. But...

I don't know if I'd ever get married or not, but then I'm pretty young and it's a huge commitment to make; one I wouldn't make after just a few months no matter how much I loved someone. If I really love them then I owe them the respect to make sure that it is the right decision. I couldn't say I would marry someone without living with them first (before I make the decision; not before I marry).

For me it isn't about finding someone who is perfect, but someone who can handle my own flaws and see their own too, who is open enough to talk about the imperfections. As for butterflies I still get them, but I suppose 2 weeks is a short amount of time.

Talking about butterflies, When your in a relationship, how long did it take people for the butterflies to go away and for the heart to stop beating at A million miles an hour and settle down like it would around other people?

Never got them...I don't know why, but I've always been able to be normal around girls I like. I think it's because I had a lot of female friends when I was younger, so I just knew what to expect.

I wonder whether a couple runs out of things to talk about. Does a thing such as "intellectually stimulating conversation" exist? Yeah, I know that the most romantic moments are spent in silence. But...

No, my IQ is too low for an intellectually stimulation conversation. I save those for nerd herd couple.

Yeah, you can discuss like, heavy stuff, like politics and s##t, but we don't that often. But never "intellectually stimulating," though I guess that depends on the definition. To me, "intellectually stimulating" is discussing what would happen if 2+2=5 and not 4 while playing chess and eating food from the Middle Ages.

Kaaaaaaaaaaay! How could you! I'm devastated. :(:lol:

I'm sorry, but I was never going to lift the restraining order. Not after the last incident.

I don't know if I'd ever get married or not, but then I'm pretty young and it's a huge commitment to make; one I wouldn't make after just a few months no matter how much I loved someone. If I really love them then I owe them the respect to make sure that it is the right decision. I couldn't say I would marry someone without living with them first (before I make the decision; not before I marry).

For me it isn't about finding someone who is perfect, but someone who can handle my own flaws and see their own too, who is open enough to talk about the imperfections. As for butterflies I still get them, but I suppose 2 weeks is a short amount of time.

thats what leads to a perfect happy life!

Never got them...I don't know why, but I've always been able to be normal around girls I like. I think it's because I had a lot of female friends when I was younger, so I just knew what to expect.

Ewwwwww! Everyone gets them, surely. Isn't that part of the fun? You have to feel your heart beating faster, otherwise it's no fun, for me anyway.

I'm sorry, but I was never going to lift the restraining order. Not after the last incident.

Kay I'm in tears here. Please please please take me back. I promise I'll never leave the toilet seat up again. Ever. And that's my word. I just want you back. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase....

Ewwwwww! Everyone gets them, surely. Isn't that part of the fun? You have to feel your heart beating faster, otherwise it's no fun, for me anyway.

No, that isn't the fun part. Having fun is the fun part.

For me it isn't about finding someone who is perfect, but someone who can handle my own flaws and see their own too, who is open enough to talk about the imperfections.

That reminds me, we all discover our partners' faults when we split from them. :lol: