Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaide

Devoted To The Spanish Siuporters

im spanish

i watch f1 more than 20 years ago, when i wwas a boy.

90% of spanish see f1 since f.alonso is winning championships.

most of them suks

they sucks because they have no idea what f1 is

they even believe all the stupids things that spanish tv commentator say.

and these commentators i can assure , sucks a lot they even said the last year , taht renault itself was savotaging alonso because he was leaving the team and the end of the season, most of people believed them of course you cant wait nothing better of that bunch of ignorants.

nowdays p. de la rosa is traying to sit in the seat alonso left in mclaren and the most of spanish supporters think delarosa is a traitor for not leaving the team in SOLIDARITY!!! with f.alonso

so instead of being hapy of having at least a driver in a competitive car they are annoid for this posibility

of course as banco de santander knoew that that bunch of retarded are the majority of spanish supporters they are not very interested in delarosa become l.hamilton teammate next year so i think if de la rosa is not compiting the next year is the fault of these retarded alonso fans.

very silly but that the way it is.

1.Real spanish f1 fans remember santander is not interested in an spanish driver in mclaren.

2.alonso fanatic go and lick alonso c**** once more as it is your favorite pastime (and not f1 itself)

1. los aficionados espa

im spanish

i watch f1 more than 20 years ago, when i wwas a boy.

90% of spanish see f1 since f.alonso is winning championships.

most of them suks

they sucks because they have no idea what f1 is

they even believe all the stupids things that spanish tv commentator say.

and these commentators i can assure , sucks a lot they even said the last year , taht renault itself was savotaging alonso because he was leaving the team and the end of the season, most of people believed them of course you cant wait nothing better of that bunch of ignorants.

nowdays p. de la rosa is traying to sit in the seat alonso left in mclaren and the most of spanish supporters think delarosa is a traitor for not leaving the team in SOLIDARITY!!! with f.alonso

so instead of being hapy of having at least a driver in a competitive car they are annoid for this posibility

of course as banco de santander knoew that that bunch of retarded are the majority of spanish supporters they are not very interested in delarosa become l.hamilton teammate next year so i think if de la rosa is not compiting the next year is the fault of these retarded alonso fans.

very silly but that the way it is.

1.Real spanish f1 fans remember santander is not interested in an spanish driver in mclaren.

2.alonso fanatic go and lick alonso c**** once more as it is your favorite pastime (and not f1 itself)

1. los aficionados espa

Actually this is a case with every country.When someone from your country excels in certain field people will follow you like crazy.Like in India when Narain become the first ever driver in f1 people started watching f1 just for him.Same was the case with Spain also.there were no coverage or popularity of f1.But when alonso won the WDC people started following him.And as he was the first ever spanish champion,if he says that renault is sabotaging his car,people will believe him more than anyone.U can either call it patriotism or can call the reporters as hypocrits.

i call then suckers

Great thread Chaide! (un posto muy fantastico? sorry i can only really say "un poco loco", and "buenas noches", but neither fit.) You should post far more often.

Actually this is a case with every country.When someone from your country excels in certain field people will follow you like crazy.Like in India when Narain become the first ever driver in f1 people started watching f1 just for him.Same was the case with Spain also.there were no coverage or popularity of f1.But when alonso won the WDC people started following him.And as he was the first ever spanish champion,if he says that renault is sabotaging his car,people will believe him more than anyone.U can either call it patriotism or can call the reporters as hypocrits.

Yes there are a lot of similarities.

i call then suckers

Exactly. Patriotism is a poor excuse for stupidity.

Despu

Great thread Chaide! (un posto muy fantastico? sorry i can only really say "un poco loco", and "buenas noches", but neither fit.) You should post far more often.

Well, as you know from above, I don't have a clue what you're saying! But I don't think there is any comparison between the levels of bias on this forum between (most of) the Alonso fans and the Hamilton fans. Button was a slightly better example, but even then, nothing like the Spaniards with Alonso. You can give a long list of all the silly things said by the English media, but how many posters are there who believe them? I can't think of many people on here who respect James Allen...

I think Bani was right that the situation is different in England because most F1 fans have followed the sport for a longish time, whereas in Spain and India that's not the case.

ty

moderator know spanish better than you he know what a p**** is

Well, as you know from above, I don't have a clue what you're saying! But I don't think there is any comparison between the levels of bias on this forum between (most of) the Alonso fans and the Hamilton fans. Button was a slightly better example, but even then, nothing like the Spaniards with Alonso. You can give a long list of all the silly things said by the English media, but how many posters are there who believe them? I can't think of many people on here who respect James Allen...

I think Bani was right that the situation is different in England because most F1 fans have followed the sport for a longish time, whereas in Spain and India that's not the case.

First it was the asians, now the spaniards, you are on a roll...

Yeah it's true a lot of people started watching it because Alonso began to win races...but that's normal,it's what happens with every sport,remember when Carlos Sainz raced?WRC,WRC,WRC...blah blah..or Indurain...everyone loved cycling.

I know it's annoying that a friend of yours who only sees F1 to see Alonso win says:oh,that race sucked.I turned the tv off when Alonso dnf-d/was overtaken/etc...but believe me,a big number of those will forget F1 as soon as Alonso is not winning races...could be next season.

I can't say I'm a lifelong F1 fan.The 1st season I watched completely was'03.(Well,I'm just 18 so it's not that bad :) )but I'm definitely not in that Alonsomania group,and there are more and more people who think by themselves and not what "el calvo de Telecinco" :D says.

Oh,and I agree,patriotism sucks...(Do I seem an hypocrite cause I support Alonso?) :eusa_think:

Murray,I didn't know I've taught you half your Spanish vocabulary! :lol:

Oh,and I agree,patriotism sucks...(Do I seem an hypocrite cause I support Alonso?) :eusa_think:

:lol: I hate it, too, and I hate that people think I liked Scott because he was an American, which is 99% untrue. If American Marco Andretti went to F1, I wouldn't give a damn. If American Robby Gordon went to F1, I wouldn't be a fan. Etc, etc.

Anyway, I wouldn't be able to relate: I live in the country with no fans!

First it was the asians, now the spaniards, you are on a roll...

No. First it was women, then asians et al. Next up are poor people btw.

Yeah it's true a lot of people started watching it because Alonso began to win races...but that's normal,it's what happens with every sport,remember when Carlos Sainz raced?WRC,WRC,WRC...blah blah..or Indurain...everyone loved cycling.

I know it's annoying that a friend of yours who only sees F1 to see Alonso win says:oh,that race sucked.I turned the tv off when Alonso dnf-d/was overtaken/etc...but believe me,a big number of those will forget F1 as soon as Alonso is not winning races...could be next season.

I can't say I'm a lifelong F1 fan.The 1st season I watched completely was'03.(Well,I'm just 18 so it's not that bad :) )but I'm definitely not in that Alonsomania group,and there are more and more people who think by themselves and not what "el calvo de Telecinco" :D says.

Murray,I didn't know I've taught you half your Spanish vocabulary! :lol:

:lol: Yeah. But you need to tell me useful stuff. Like "how you doing? :naughty: "

So far all I can do is: [point at girl] "muy bonita"; [point at me] "un poco loco"; then swing her over my shoulder and wave "buenas noches" to all her friends!

:lol: I hate it, too, and I hate that people think I liked Scott because he was an American, which is 99% untrue. If American Marco Andretti went to F1, I wouldn't give a damn. If American Robby Gordon went to F1, I wouldn't be a fan. Etc, etc.

Anyway, I wouldn't be able to relate: I live in the country with no fans!

Eric I don't have anything to say here, but I thought you might feel left out otherwise, so...... I'm having a bad facial hair day. It just won't settle down into my hippy college professor look!

I don

I don't think there is anything wrong with patriotism per se, provided it doesn't become jingoistic.

That at times is the fault of the press.

Being partial to a driver and being passionate about the sport are two completely different things.What hurts is the fact that these reporters are messing with the passion of the sport.They are slowly forming a community against the sport just coz one of their favourites has lost pretty embarrassingly.And I guess if Alonso doesn't win next season or if he retires many viewers would quit watching f1.This is not my personal opinion.This is based upon views from my spanish friends.The effect that a player can put on a sport is what sometimes takes the sport down due to that player.

Eric I don't have anything to say here, but I thought you might feel left out otherwise, so...... I'm having a bad facial hair day. It just won't settle down into my hippy college professor look!

That's...nice. Facial hair is ugly. Sideburns are fun and scruff/stubble is fine...facial hair is ugly.

No. First it was women, then asians et al. Next up are poor people btw.

:lol: Yeah. But you need to tell me useful stuff. Like "how you doing? :naughty: "

So far all I can do is: [point at girl] "muy bonita"; [point at me] "un poco loco"; then swing her over my shoulder and wave "buenas noches" to all her friends!

Lesson 2:Take it down!

How you doing? :naughty: =es eso un moco?

I like your t-shirt= padeces cierto retraso mental

The Spanish people (or at least the F1 supporters) and the Spanish government has shamed themselves in 2006. Their reaction to Hamilton besting their man had to be seen to believed. They could not grasp the equal treatment concept

I'm going to Ecuador next week. If you hadn't put the word "mental" in there you could have convinced me to try them out.........

The How You Doin one had something to do with mucus, and the one about the t-shirt means You suffer from mental retardation.

:lol: Cheers. After Oli's hint I guessed the retraso bit too. Well, I'm not happy with that advice. She's a feminist, and seems to take her hatred of men out on poor unsuspecting learners of Spanish. Shocking! :P

:lol: Cheers. After Oli's hint I guessed the retraso bit too. Well, I'm not happy with that advice. She's a feminist, and seems to take her hatred of men out on poor unsuspecting learners of Spanish. Shocking! :P

Shoot me, I must be a feminist, too, I said similar things in the Marriage & Relationships thread about the woman's last name...

I'll help you out, Murray...

Me gusta que cuando se quede su pene encima de mi asno. Por favor, haga m

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :roll:

Is that a Bugger?

You suffer some mental illness