Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zdzisio

Lewis Isn't The Greatest

Neither Kubica or Rosberg are WDC material.

The drivers on the 2007 grid who were/are capable:

Kimi

Fernando

Lewis

With a slight chance of Massa, I'm a little undecided there.

Well thanks for your opinion on a sport you don't even watch. :P Now that you've said it I believe it 100%. :D

Yeah I agree. As for Massa, well he could win a WDC, but not with Kimi as team-mate.

Well thanks for your opinion on a sport you don't even watch. :P Now that you've said it I believe it 100%. :D

Yeah I agree. As for Massa, well he could win a WDC, but not with Kimi as team-mate.

Who cares? The Boston Red Sox are the World Champions and the New England Patriots are 10-0.

Massa reminds me of the New England Revolution. They've been in the finals four times, and lost all four. And the last two. Both to Houston. 56-10 win for the Patriots eases the pain.

Who cares? The Boston Red Sox are the World Champions and the New England Patriots are 10-0.

Massa reminds me of the New England Revolution. They've been in the finals four times, and lost all four. And the last two. Both to Houston. 56-10 win for the Patriots eases the pain.

Yes I agree, erm, go Red Sox. Massa reminds me of a monkey.

Yes I agree, erm, go Red Sox. Massa reminds me of a monkey.

You remind me of a donkey.

And as we established in a previous thread, I enjoy putting my penis on donkeys, so do it more difficult.

You remind me of a donkey.

And as we established in a previous thread, I enjoy putting my penis on donkeys, so do it more difficult.

Yeah I get that all the time.

well all I can say is that I wish that I was fortunate enough, or as dedicated, as L.H. when I was his age. To me he is one very bright star, with a very old head on his young shoulders, and an enormous NATURAL talent.

Forget the fact that he was in a good race car this year, he still was able to delve deep into his resaerves when needed to pull of what seemed to be "not a chance" of Pole position.

My 2 cents worth anyway

so I am bit lost. Seems they conducted two surveys

1. for most popular formula one driver (which Lewis tops)

2. for most revered driver of all time (won by Senna where Lewis in not even in top 10 - and Kubica is 5th)

sounds even more confusing

I think in a recount they added Lewis's name and got the results they wanted