Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f1maniac

2008 Driver Line Up (so Far)

Fernando will be teamed with Nelsinho at Renault - They have already confirmed that neither Fisi or Kovy will drive for them year.

Just a hunch

Fernando will be teamed with Nelsinho at Renault - They have already confirmed that neither Fisi or Kovy will drive for them year.

Just a hunch

Risk of being beaten by Nelsinho... Why take that risk??

I really would like to see that, I would enjoy next season seeing it even if Kimi does not win a single race.

Why take the risk of having a teammate for Alonso?

Heikki...too risky.

Lewis...too risky.

Nelson...too risky.

How about we have SK be his teammate, surely he won't keep up?

Nelsinho has had a Renault contract to drive in 08 for a year - Given the choice between Kovy & Nelsinho the smart money would have been on Kovy - Nelsinho pushed Lewis in GP2 and is an unknown and therefore more of a threat to Nando.

<_< hmm waddya guys think, how likely is it that Heikki is not driving at all next season? He has said many times he's not going to be a nr2 driver to anyone.

There are currently a lot of drivers wanting to get into F1.

I'm really surprised if Fisico or Ralf find a seat. Ralf I don't mind about but Fisi could stay.

<_< hmm waddya guys think, how likely is it that Heikki is not driving at all next season? He has said many times he's not going to be a nr2 driver to anyone.

There are currently a lot of drivers wanting to get into F1.

I'm really surprised if Fisico or Ralf find a seat. Ralf I don't mind about but Fisi could stay.

Chances are very slim.

I really would like to see that, I would enjoy next season seeing it even if Kimi does not win a single race.

Yeah Massa should win the rest...

Why take the risk of having a teammate for Alonso?

Heikki...too risky.

Lewis...too risky.

Nelson...too risky.

How about we have SK be his teammate, surely he won't keep up?

Thus back to the Reno "dream team" Of FISI

Nelsinho has had a Renault contract to drive in 08 for a year - Given the choice between Kovy & Nelsinho the smart money would have been on Kovy - Nelsinho pushed Lewis in GP2 and is an unknown and therefore more of a threat to Nando.

Compensation to Nelshinho

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=236750

Alonso-Renault talks reach deadlock

Nov.20 (GMM) Negotiations between Fernando Alonso and Renault about 2008 have reached a deadlock, reports from Spain and Italy on Tuesday said.

The Spanish sports daily Marca claims that while team boss Flavio Briatore is happy to accept Alonso's demands for a one-year contract, Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn is refusing to budge on the offer of a minimally three-year stay.

It is rumoured that Alonso wants a one year deal because he has already agreed to switch to Ferrari in 2009; a scenario that might understandably be unattractive to Renault chiefs.

The wire service Agenzia Giornalistica Italia (AGI) quotes Ghosn as confirming: "It's three years or nothing."

I do not want to see Alonso driving a Ferrari unless he buys one, we don't need him at Ferrari, I refuse to believe this is true, anyway, he will be beaten by Massa or Kimi or anyone who might potencially be his team mate and I don't want a looser in my favourite team, we might loose both championships if we get him, this can not be real it's like a nightmare, I know that I will wake up and see that it was just a bad dream.

i dont think ferrari will drop kimi or massa. but who knows.. I too dont want this whining spaniard in a ferrari even if he buys one :P

i dont think ferrari will drop kimi or massa. but who knows.. I too dont want this whining spaniard in a ferrari even if he buys one :P

+1 Agreed.

I think the rumor to Ferrari in 09 is BS. but i think BMW is what Alonso is considering...

I have a feeling Massa is out soon, Considering that Jean Todt doesnt look like he will be making anymore important decisions. So looks like Massa has got a problem considering he hasnt got his manager (Jeans Son) to rely on now.

I have a feeling Domenicali has some sort of link here? Maybe hes thinks its a good idea having Kimi and Alonso in one team?

In my opinion that would be amazing to see on telly but would be awful if you was a ferrari fan.

I do not want to see Alonso driving a Ferrari unless he buys one, we don't need him at Ferrari, I refuse to believe this is true, anyway, he will be beaten by Massa or Kimi or anyone who might potencially be his team mate and I don't want a looser in my favourite team, we might loose both championships if we get him, this can not be real it's like a nightmare, I know that I will wake up and see that it was just a bad dream.

View++ ;

&Alonso != Ferrari;

I have a feeling Massa is out soon, Considering that Jean Todt doesnt look like he will be making anymore important decisions. So looks like Massa has got a problem considering he hasnt got his manager (Jeans Son) to rely on now.

I have a feeling Domenicali has some sort of link here? Maybe hes thinks its a good idea having Kimi and Alonso in one team?

In my opinion that would be amazing to see on telly but would be awful if you was a ferrari fan.

I can see that you hate Alonso, do you remember what happened to Montoya? would you like to see Alonso driving in nascar? he will not take that chance with Kimi, that may be the end of his F1 career, I admit I don't like the guy but I don't dislike him to that point.

Flavio has now come out and said that it's difficult to have a world champion and a rookie in the same team. In which case, is Piquet still an option.

I still believe he is as latest rumors also suggest that Fisico is setting his sights on a move to India.

Does everyone want to come to India??

Does everyone want to come to India??

All the washed up has beens / never quite were (drivers) want to thats for sure and certain :lol:

Power to Force India, they have quite a talented selection vying for a 08 drive.

All the washed up has beens / never quite were (drivers) want to thats for sure and certain :lol:

Power to Force India, they have quite a talented selection vying for a 08 drive.

Who do you think will actually get the 2 seats???

i guess is Sutil and Luizzi...

The results will be announced on December 5

Who do you think will actually get the 2 seats???

i guess is Sutil and Luizzi...

The results will be announced on December 5

yeah...sutil + liuzzi as drivers

and Albers as test driver..

Why the hell would Alonso be such a terrible Ferrari driver?

I mean in terms of results?

I know that he has raced agaisnt them a lot and so it would be harder to accept him changing sides like this but why do you think that they wouldn't win a WCC with him?

I can see that you hate Alonso, do you remember what happened to Montoya? would you like to see Alonso driving in nascar? he will not take that chance with Kimi, that may be the end of his F1 career, I admit I don't like the guy but I don't dislike him to that point.

Yeah, I would. I'd like to see racecar drivers briefly try all sorts of racing. Not start a new career in them like JPM, but just run a few NASCAR races a year, the Indianapolis 500, a Champ Car race, do a rally, etc.

Will Power to Force India?!

Oh. Not that Power.

Why the hell would Alonso be such a terrible Ferrari driver?

I mean in terms of results?

I know that he has raced agaisnt them a lot and so it would be harder to accept him changing sides like this but why do you think that they wouldn't win a WCC with him?

Alonso would be such a terrible Ferrari driver because if he couldn't deal with Lewis, how the hell is he going to deal with Kimi?! And then he'll cause problems at Ferrari and get dumped.

I think it'll end up as Renault will get Alonso & Kovy, McLaren will get de la Rosa, Froce India might get Narain & dunno what'll happen with Prodrive!

Yeah, I would. I'd like to see racecar drivers briefly try all sorts of racing. Not start a new career in them like JPM, but just run a few NASCAR races a year, the Indianapolis 500, a Champ Car race, do a rally, etc.

I admit that I would like to see some Formula One drivers trying to win Indianapolis 500, that race should be included in the F1 calendar, teams should built a special car just for that race, I mean they don't have a chance with the current cars, so they have to take a different car to that race, when I said should be included in the calendar I don't mean a whole F1 grid, what I mean is F1 and the actual IRL cars racing togheter, the best drivers from both worlds, that would make this race the greastest race of all time.