Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f1maniac

2008 Driver Line Up (so Far)

Well you couldn't make that race fair Schumikonen, or safe really, but it would be a whole lot of fun!

EDIT: OK I just noticed that I made my post exactly 24hrs after yours Schumikonen, that's kind of strange...

I think it would be good to let the slowest cars to start earlier, then the next faster and so on, at the end we can have all kind of cars fighting for the victory, I think the safetiest track will be an oval, but you are right that would be really, really fun.

Tell me how you did that thing about the 24 hours I try to answer in the same way next time. :lol:

I only see one problem with this idea and is this, how to make a fear competition getting all thoses different cars like a Nascar and a Formula One car, I think that something can be done between F1 And IRL to make things fear but I don't really see how in the world can be a race like this one (IRL, F1, CCWS, NASCAR, World of Outlaws, GrandAM, LMS, ALMS, MotoGP, WRC, USAC, etc, etc.) be a fear race for everybody, it would be interesting to hear from you, how do think this can be done?

Sorry, I wasn't clear, my bad. I meant have drivers from them in Indy Cars, not have them in their regular mounts, as there would be a HUGE issue:

USAC Midgets and WoO Sprint Cars would literally shoot straight into the air (they are faster than IndyCars, F1 cars, etc...super small and super powerful...900 hp for a 1000 lb car)

frankly Fernando Alonso dose not deserve to be on the Grid in 2008

I don't know why did you say this but I agree with you, anyway I would like to see him in a Renault being beaten by Piquet.

frankly Fernando Alonso dose not deserve to be on the Grid in 2008

Sure he does! Nando ads tears, passion and an admirable pair of eyebrows to what would otherwise be a fairly regular old grid!

i think will Mclaren will go for low paid Pedro & not a match for hamilton.At Force India & Renault line up very un-predictive.

I don't know why did you say this but I agree with you, anyway I would like to see him in a Renault being beaten by Piquet.

yes, that would be really quite lovely that he's beaten by another rookie....

Pair? I thought it was a monobrow :)

Well, he's the only person I know that if his hair starts to recede, he will be able to do a comb over with his eyebrows to cover it.