Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bro.

Lewis Likes His Fruit.

According to the Sun, Hamilton recently dated beauty queen Cemre Mirel for ten months. However, that's not the funny part.

The 20-year-old also spilled the beans - or in this case bananas - on her and Lewis' love life, saying: "He was amazing in bed. I'd give him 11 out of 10."

And she should, after all the McLaren driver can do two things at once: one of those being eating bananas; the other, well, you can guess.

The tabloid claims Lewis 'blindfolded her before eating ripe bananas off her super-fit curves, begged her for a sex session in one of his cars, and send saucy texts asking her to dress as a secretary for even more raunchy romps.'

As for Lewis' pick-up line when they first met, the model revealed: "He told me he worked as a DHL driver. I asked him if he had to wear the DHL uniform and hat and he blushed and said yes."

The relationship, though, came to an end as a result of Hamilton's hectic F1 commitments.

On a side note PF1 believe Lewis should drive for DHL, after all they claim "we deliver" - something McLaren couldn't do this season.

And there is this....

He has a thing about feet. He can

So if he was dating her for 10 months, what happened to Jodia ma?

According to the Sun, Hamilton recently dated beauty queen Cemre Mirel for ten months. However, that's not the funny part.

The 20-year-old also spilled the beans - or in this case bananas - on her and Lewis' love life, saying: "He was amazing in bed. I'd give him 11 out of 10."

And she should, after all the McLaren driver can do two things at once: one of those being eating bananas; the other, well, you can guess.

The tabloid claims Lewis 'blindfolded her before eating ripe bananas off her super-fit curves, begged her for a sex session in one of his cars, and send saucy texts asking her to dress as a secretary for even more raunchy romps.'

As for Lewis' pick-up line when they first met, the model revealed: "He told me he worked as a DHL driver. I asked him if he had to wear the DHL uniform and hat and he blushed and said yes."

The relationship, though, came to an end as a result of Hamilton's hectic F1 commitments.

On a side note PF1 believe Lewis should drive for DHL, after all they claim "we deliver" - something McLaren couldn't do this season.

And there is this....

He has a thing about feet. He can

I'll indulge in a bit of seeing-ghosts-where-there-are-none:

Lewis is black. She mentioned bananas. It's a racist attack. She's likening him to an ape.

:lol:

pathetic. again.

kimi sounds such a responsable guy :)

Katy, the likelihood of any of it being true is between slim and none. And I say this while eating a banana.

Katy, the likelihood of any of it being true is between slim and none. And I say this while eating a banana.

im not even minding what she says. its just the 'jodia-boss daughter-this woman-that singer i dunno name-nicole' thing... the amount is what scares me...

Sorry, but evertime I see his face or his name, it annoys me immensely

There are people you can see or drugs available to help you with your problem.

Actually there isn't, I was just trying to make you feel better. Basically you're screwed! :lol:

im not even minding what she says. its just the 'jodia-boss daughter-this woman-that singer i dunno name-nicole' thing... the amount is what scares me...

I would imagine there's very little truth in any of it, not that it really matters one way or another. I imagine all the stories are emanating from the wonderful British media, well the dregs of the british media, anyway! :lol:

I feel I have to congratulate the sun - I didn't think it was possible for their journalism standards to fall any lower than when I last read it, 20 odd years ago. However, on the evidence above, I would say they have succeeded! :lol:

:lol: Yup.

Sorry, but evertime I see his face or his name, it annoys me immensely

Awwww.

Im surprised that he is eating a banana considering that a Banana reminds me of Elgo :lol: !

Yes but does he have five portions a day?

You can never have enough elgo,baby!

There are people you can see or drugs available to help you with your problem.

Actually there isn't, I was just trying to make you feel better. Basically you're screwed! :lol:

I would imagine there's very little truth in any of it, not that it really matters one way or another. I imagine all the stories are emanating from the wonderful British media, well the dregs of the british media, anyway! :lol:

You're right pabloh20, there isn't any hope for me -_-

Once he manages to have sex with 7 different people in 7 days I will bow down to him! Until then he has a long way to go before he's as big a slut as me! Plus I can keep going for ages, another thing he seems to be lacking according to this! :lol::lol::lol:

Once he manages to have sex with 7 different people in 7 days I will bow down to him! Until then he has a long way to go before he's as big a slut as me! Plus I can keep going for ages, another thing he seems to be lacking according to this! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but after you've eaten all those bananas, do you then have sex? :lol:

I think there may be some confusion over terms here Paul. Not sure if there's a difference for Ben....