Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bro.

Lewis Likes His Fruit.

Actually I think Lewis has hit on a time-saving measure here, esp. given his hectic schedule.

Eat and have sex at the same time - brilliant.

Wouldn't like to be around when it was the day for steak and kidney pie and brussel sprouts though :)

Actually I think Lewis has hit on a time-saving measure here, esp. given his hectic schedule.

Eat and have sex at the same time - brilliant.

Wouldn't like to be around when it was the day for steak and kidney pie and brussel sprouts though :)

:lol:

Hold, on...........but you would like to be around for the others :eusa_think:

:lol:

Hold, on...........but you would like to be around for the others :eusa_think:

lol Only if Baby Spice were there and I'd find a way of locking Lewis out of the way in the loo.

He strikes me as being a Fray Bentos tinned Steak and Kidney Pie type of person :-)

Lewis is a prick

So you keep saying :lol: I bet if he saved your life you'd still think he was a prick!

Edited so it actually makes sense, stupid brain.

So you keep saying :lol: I bet if he saved your life you'd still think he was a prick!

Edited so it actually makes sense, stupid brain.

Call a rose by any other name ...

He strikes me as being a Fray Bentos tinned Steak and Kidney Pie type of person :-)

Actually that reminds me of two things:

1) When I was 17 and went camping with my mates in the New Forest. We were starving and poor went into a shop and the only thing they had which we could afford was a tinned chicken. Not little bits of chicken - a whole chicken, on the bone, skin and all

Pathetic

Do us all a favour - take your hate-filled verbal garbage somewhere else <ignores>

(and no, I'm not a Lewis fan)

Why should I do you any favours? I'm voicing my opinion and if you can't handle it then by all means, p**s off

Why should I do you any favours? I'm voicing my opinion and if you can't handle it then by all means, p**s off

I di say there was no hope for you! :lol:

Well that was very mature!

My point was that rather than just posting insults why don't you try posting something useful that we can debate? e.g. "I don't like Hamilton because..... " and insert something to do with F1, or a rationale.

Actually I don't know why I am bothering as you will probably just post something insulting back to me again anyway....

It's hardly worth it. He can tell Lewis is a prick from his facial features and he can tell I'm racist from my skin colour! Who are we to argue with someone so perceptive.

Well that was very mature!

My point was that rather than just posting insults why don't you try posting something useful that we can debate? e.g. "I don't like Hamilton because..... " and insert something to do with F1, or a rationale.

Actually I don't know why I am bothering as you will probably just post something insulting back to me again anyway....

Not everything someone posts needs to be useful or reasonable. Not everything needs to be debated. Everyone has an opinion and calling someone immature and maintaining a "better than thou" attitude gets annoying very quickly.

Get off the pedestal. Its only a forum. This thread is about what the little prick does with fresh produce. Doesn't need rationality.

Goodbye

Everyone has an opinion and calling someone immature and maintaining a "better than thou" attitude gets annoying very quickly.

Maybe it does, but I'm just expressing my opinion. I don't care if I do sound holier than thou - personally I would rather be accused of that than going round telling people to p*ss off or calling them pricks.

Ah whatever, I'm too old/tired to argue and been using boards/forums like this for too long to have to justify myself.

Maybe it does, but I'm just expressing my opinion. I don't care if I do sound holier than thou - personally I would rather be accused of that than going round telling people to p*ss off or calling them pricks.

Ah whatever, I'm too old/tired to argue and been using boards/forums like this for too long to have to justify myself.

:thbup:

amen