Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bro.

Lewis Likes His Fruit.

Maybe it does, but I'm just expressing my opinion. I don't care if I do sound holier than thou - personally I would rather be accused of that than going round telling people to p*ss off or calling them pricks.

Ah whatever, I'm too old/tired to argue and been using boards/forums like this for too long to have to justify myself.

Go p**s off, you prick, what an immature post :P

Just kidding. I agree with you.

She rarely refuses a flash, but this tuesday night, 27, Naomi Campbell changed her behaviour in front of cameras and avoided being photographed in the car of the F1 driver Lewis Hamilton while they entered the Dorchester Hotel together, in London.

Earlier, they both attened an event at Camden Roundhouseand left the party in same car at about midnight.

At the Dorchester Hotel, they both avoided cameras and Hamilton wasn't that sympathic too, so he didn't look at the paparazzi when he noticed them.

Naomi Campbell and Lewis Hamilton, that have an age difference of 15 yrs -shes 37 and hes, 22 - have been seen together before. People at tuesday event could tll they were flirting.

This is silly.

She's his Mum for goodness sake! Why d'you think he won't drive for Renault? C'mon, give the guy a break :P

:lol:

Really ?? I don't think there is anything nice about her - not looks nor personality.

Not exactly girl next door stuff I agree.

I wonder if has lived to someone next door? Ah, I think she might have, that's where she'll have got her exotic drugs from. So, I was wrong, she's the-girl next-door-that-buys-drugs-from-you type.

AND, something I bet many of you aren't aware of, she was in the middle of a scandal with Flavio Briatori, giving birth and selling eggs of F1 drivers to order. Flavio found that she had the very rare 'b/rumREvrEVBrumBrmmmmM' gene and figured he'd sell her eggs to team principals. Ron Dennis's was the first to hatch.

Thank God it's Friday :P

Edit: I came back to edit, then forgot what I was going to edit. Does anyone else do that or should I be worried?

Not exactly girl next door stuff I agree.

I wonder if has lived to someone next door? Ah, I think she might have, that's where she'll have got her exotic drugs from. So, I was wrong, she's the-girl next-door-that-buys-drugs-from-you type.

AND, something I bet many of you aren't aware of, she was in the middle of a scandal with Flavio Briatori, giving birth and selling eggs of F1 drivers to order. Flavio found that she had the very rare 'b/rumREvrEVBrumBrmmmmM' gene and figured he'd sell her eggs to team principals. Ron Dennis's was the first to hatch.

Thank God it's Friday :P

Edit: I came back to edit, then forgot what I was going to edit. Does anyone else do that or should I be worried?

You should be worried, really worried :lol:

Anyway, it was probably to add 'she' in between 'if' and 'has' and maybe 'next' in between 'lived' and 'to'. Or maybe to change it to 'I wonder if she has lived next door to someone' ?

It reminds me of Baldrick's Christmas card - A merry messy Christmas, Christmas has an H in it. And an R. And an I, also an S, T, an M, an A, and another S... Oh, and you missed out the C in the beginning. Congratulations are in order Mr. Baldrick, this is something of a triumph. You are the first person ever to spell Christmas, and not get any of the letters right at all!

You should be worried, really worried :lol:

Anyway, it was probably to add 'she' in between 'if' and 'has' and maybe 'next' in between 'lived' and 'to'. Or maybe to change it to 'I wonder if she has lived next door to someone' ?

It reminds me of Baldrick's Christmas card - A merry messy Christmas, Christmas has an H in it. And an R. And an I, also an S, T, an M, an A, and another S... Oh, and you missed out the C in the beginning. Congratulations are in order Mr. Baldrick, this is something of a triumph. You are the first person ever to spell Christmas, and not get any of the letters right at all!

:lol:

Hey! You edited yours Pabloh :P

I've left my stupid Friday-Mind-Fook post as an original - dammit, I might even cut my ear off. Or my knob. Then it'll be worth a fortune. The post I mean, not my knob.

A merry Friday eve to you all, I'm off to get fit shaced. If you see me wandering round the forum later with a dribble running from the corner of my mouth and a big wet patch in 'me crotch, please can you point me back to what this thread was about? Ta.