Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

This Is Just Wrong, Now More Insanity

Yeah I noticed this last week and thought about posting it. It's disgusting isn't it. A primitive and backward culture if ever there were one.

It's things like this that make it incredibly difficult to believe there is a God.

Terrible.

I don't think there is one.

Here's a controversial point of view for you all, whilst we're basking in sympathy and disgust; It's Western damnation of these practices that makes us so hated. Leave them to it. I don't see our so-called wonderful system of democracy being welcomed with open arms in Iraq. It's so typical of our complete lack of tolerance and understanding of a different culture that makes us obsessed with sticking our noses in to supposedly make things better.

Imagine Arabs throwing their arms up in disgust at our criminal justice system, we would think they are insane. Now imagine another nation bombing the crap out of us and then invading because they see our system of government as incorrect.

We put ourselves on such a pedestal.

Here's a controversial point of view for you all, whilst we're basking in sympathy and disgust; It's Western damnation of these practices that makes us so hated. Leave them to it. I don't see our so-called wonderful system of democracy being welcomed with open arms in Iraq. It's so typical of our complete lack of tolerance and understanding of a different culture that makes us obsessed with sticking our noses in to supposedly make things better.

Imagine Arabs throwing their arms up in disgust at our criminal justice system, we would think they are insane. Now imagine another nation bombing the crap out of us and then invading because they see our system of government as incorrect.

The problem is that their arms are open, but they are holding grenades.

I see your point and I agree, at least at a basic level anyway.

It's things like this that make it incredibly difficult to believe there is a God.

Terrible.

There isn't one, that's why :)

Thank you, Steve. Was refraining myself of posting in this thread because I couldn't find a polite way to put my thoughts.

Terrible.

There will be some good thing that comes out of this....But very few good things that happen in the world make it to the headlines....

Of course there's a God.

How else could the Red Sox win the World Series?

Cuz they're the best team in the damn MLB?

Boston pwns at sports. Except hockey.

Terrible.

But what if there is????

I'll pray for you.

Were I to be the president of a powerful country like America, I'd have had no hesitation in decimating such f*ckbag countries like Saudi Arabia. I fail to understand why world leaders don't condemn such acts by Saudi Arabia. Oil? Big deal , shake a few nukes here n there & make them fall in line. I don't think there's anything wrong in using force to make roughnecks understand.

I know coming from India, it's ironic that I'm making such a statement. Truth be told, the condition of women here is no better either. The only difference being that women aren't tortured by the courts but by sick men.

Were I to be the president of a powerful country like America, I'd have had no hesitation in decimating such f*ckbag countries like Saudi Arabia. I fail to understand why world leaders don't condemn such acts by Saudi Arabia. Oil? Big deal , shake a few nukes here n there & make them fall in line. I don't think there's anything wrong in using force to make roughnecks understand.

I know coming from India, it's ironic that I'm making such a statement. Truth be told, the condition of women here is no better either. The only difference being that women aren't tortured by the courts but by sick men.

So sick men are allowed to torture women, but not the courts? I reckon under your logic, you should be dead. After all, the nukes will kill innocent people...

So sick men are allowed to torture women, but not the courts? I reckon under your logic, you should be dead. After all, the nukes will kill innocent people...

I didn't mean to use nukes actually. More like sabre rattling. Still, nothing like violence to bash sense into roughnecks.