Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

Picture Of Horrific F1 Accident

DAMNIT.

Looks like Button was injured, too. He's my favorite :(

Very good Eric, now if only u used that brain to get girls, you have been laid more than 3 times....

Very good Eric, now if only u used that brain to get girls, you have been laid more than 3 times....

Are you aware that the brain is not the most useful organ when having sex with a girl aren't you?

[quote name='goferrarigo' post='231171' date='Nov 24 2007, 09:08 PM']Very good Eric, now if only u used that brain to get girls, you have been laid more than 3 times....[/quote]
Naaww man. Brains are for the chicks that like Graham totally digs and like, those chicks suck man. Lewis eats bananas while having sex, Graham spits out quadratic equations will having psychological mind game sex with his bf/gf/tf/thing. Duuuuhh.

Are you aware that the brain is not the most useful organ when having sex with a girl aren't you?

Well Andres, not all of us can go to bars, unzip and ask who wants it..... esp Eric, with his being soooooo tiny so, thus he needs to use his brains to trick the girl to do it with him...

Well Andres, not all of us can go to bars, unzip and ask who wants it..... esp Eric, with his being soooooo tiny so, thus he needs to use his brains to trick the girl to do it with him...

At least I don't braid my pubic hair in hopes to get the freakazoid goth chicks.

At least I don't braid my pubic hair in hopes to get the freakazoid goth chicks.

Hey Geroge taught me how to do that.... What do you know abt getting laid anyways, <_<

Hey Geroge taught me how to do that.... What do you know abt getting laid anyways, <_<

Uhhm...can...can...I...uhm...ask...you...uhm...a...personal uhm question? See...mommy...what does it mean to get laid? Some...19-year-old...rapist...told me about it...and uhm...I wanna know...

And I know more than you do, Mr. "Not Til I Am 45-Years-Old" :P

Uhhm...can...can...I...uhm...ask...you...uhm...a...personal uhm question? See...mommy...what does it mean to get laid? Some...19-year-old...rapist...told me about it...and uhm...I wanna know...

And I know more than you do, Mr. "Not Til I Am 45-Years-Old" :P

For the record, that was George, not me... You should stop confusing us....

Crap! Does that mean I have to wait another 4 years??? :(

The last time i checked, for George you would have to wait another 34 years....

damn typos...

Eric has a 3cm penis though, so who cares??? If you don't believe me look at his pic, that's his way of telling people.

Crap! Does that mean I have to wait another 4 years??? :(

:lol: No, you get special treatment. Salami age of consent is 4 in most cities, besides, of course, Lewes, England, where it is 112. But surely you've never been to Lewes, England, right?

Eric has a 3cm penis though, so who cares??? If you don't believe me look at his pic, that's his way of telling people.

My 3cm is lookin' pretty good compared to that 9mm you were bragging about the other day.

pity him.

pity him.

You're all talk, Abbas. I've never seen YOU post your measurements.

I mean really, we are all dying to know how big the screen on your TV is.

My 3cm is lookin' pretty good compared to that 9mm you were bragging about the other day.

9mm? I don't know what your chatting now Dave, you should re-read that thread.

You're all talk, Abbas. I've never seen YOU post your measurements.

I mean really, we are all dying to know how big the screen on your TV is.

come to india