Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

Ralfy And Mclaren

Article on ITV-F1 - got to admire his optimism, really. Laughable! Dear God, tell me it will never happen :o

Ralf Schumacher has revealed his ambition to fill the empty McLaren seat vacated by double world champion Fernando Alonso.

The 32-year-old German is still searching for a drive in 2008 after leaving Toyota by mutual consent at the end of last season.

"It's no secret that the seat at McLaren-Mercedes is by far the most coveted there is," the former race-winner told Bild am Sonntag newspaper.

"Every driver out there in the market would love to sit in their super car."

Schumacher, the younger brother of seven-time champion Michael also told the newspaper that while he hadn't had any contact with McLaren, he believed he still had what it takes to run at the front despite not having won a grand prix since 2003.

Schumacher made his F1 with Jordan in 1998, before switching to Williams the following season. He won six grands prix with the Grove squad before joining Toyota in 2005.

But after three unsatisfactory years with the Japanese manufacturer, Schumacher finds himself chasing one of two seats still available on the grid

Article on ITV-F1 - got to admire her optimism, really. Laughable! Dear God, tell me it will never happen :o

elgo has revealed her ambition to fill the empty McLaren seat vacated by double world champion Fernando Alonso.

The 18-year-old Spaniard is still searching for a drive in 2008 after dumping her bf by mutual consent at the end of last season.

"It's no secret that the seat at McLaren-Mercedes is by far the most coveted there is," the former bingo-winner told Bild am Sonntag newspaper.

"Every driver out there in the market would love to sit in their super car."

Elgo,who's not the younger sister of seven-time champion Michael also told the newspaper that while she hadn't had any contact with McLaren, she believed she still had what it takes to run at the front despite never having won a grand prix.

Elgo made love with Jordan in 1998, before switching to Williams the following season. She won six euros with the Grove squad before joining TF1 in 2007.

But after one unsatisfactory year with TF1 forums, elgo finds herself chasing one of two seats still available on the grid

my version is far better!

:lol::thbup:

Though I can't believe you got to make love with Jordan!! I had to wait until 1999. :(

And you called yourself a boy somewhere in the article.

And said "every driver on the market" when actually I highly doubt Fernando Alonso wants to sit in their super car.

-----

Oh, and, yes, Ralf will drive beached whales in America next year...I mean NASCAR.

:lol::thbup:

Though I can't believe you got to make love with Jordan!! I had to wait until 1999. :(

And you called yourself a boy somewhere in the article.

:lol:

edited.

Well Realistically Fisi and Ralf and the only current F1 drivers on Mclarens radar........

Maybe, but I predict a Pedro...

Absolutely right :)

Made love with Jordan??? You mean the English model Jordan, as in Katy Price??? :o

see: http://www.jordanfanclub.co.uk/

Damn I am always in the worng place at the wrong time :(

:lol: We've all made love with Jordan, haven't you?!

Does anyone else remember the photo shoot where Jordan straddled a Jordan (the car, not Eddie)?

So for cheating, Pedro gets a promotion.... Nice...

Okay, let's ban all the cheaters from F1.

Say goodbye to everyone!

Okay, let's ban all the cheaters from F1.

Say goodbye to everyone!

See everyone cheats, but if u ain't smart enough to prove innocence, then u need to be chucked out...

See everyone cheats, but if u ain't smart enough to prove innocence, then u need to be chucked out...

So you'd rather we all be cheating liars than cheaters?

Er no, but actually I'm feeling kinda superior about that. :)

She lives near me, my daughter has seen her shopping in the local supermarket....

Apparently more scary in real life than on TV :o

:lol: Most likely. Jordan scares me, too. I prefer Lucy Pinder. Her's are real. Fake is gross. Which is why I hate your penis :P

We all ready are cheating liars... Each and every one of us

No, you can be an honest cheater.

And if all of us are cheating liars, than what is so bad about cheating liar Pedro getting promoted?!

No, you can be an honest cheater.

And if all of us are cheating liars, than what is so bad about cheating liar Pedro getting promoted?!

Name one guy....

As is said earlier, he got caught, he is not professional enough to continue...

Name one guy....

As is said earlier, he got caught, he is not professional enough to continue...

I don't know. In theory, it is possible.

So if I decide to go out and kill 1,000,000 innocent people, and don't get caught, I'm a good guy?

I guarantee if Ferrari had stolen documents from McLaren, and all their drivers were guilty like Pedro and Fred, you would be defending their asses.