Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

Ralfy And Mclaren

As well as a few others, it seems. Why do you call me sunshine? :lol: Strangest nickname I've ever had...

Well by my count it's 6-3 in favour of Fernando, so he wins, which means I win :victory::1st:

BTW, despite any past events, DC isn't going to Mclaren :)

why sunshine?

As well as a few others, it seems. Why do you call me sunshine? :lol: Strangest nickname I've ever had...

I think that nick has potiental to catch on, sunshine..... :D

Well by my count it's 6-3 in favour of Fernando, so he wins, which means I win :victory::1st:

BTW, despite any past events, DC isn't going to Mclaren :)

Why do I call you sunshine?

Because I'm adding a bit of light to your stormy name. :P

Anyways John Watson got a call back for Macca in 1985 Replacing Niki Lauda.

And I think - Just think that if things didn't work out for Ayrton Senna and Williams I think that he would have made a McLaren Return and possibly he may have been Champion in 1998 and 1999 and DC may have been champion for Williams in 1996?

But I suppose thats something that we will never know now will we sadly...

Sadly its IFs and BUTs thats don't count in F1.

We could never know what might have happened if senna was alive.May be Schumi wouldn't have been the champion in 1994.U can figure out numerous such possibilites,but in the end we can never know what really could have happened.

Why do I call you sunshine?

Because I'm adding a bit of light to your stormy name. :P

Anyways John Watson got a call back for Macca in 1985 Replacing Niki Lauda.

Ah all is clear now, that's ok then :)

And I think - Just think that if things didn't work out for Ayrton Senna and Williams I think that he would have made a McLaren Return and possibly he may have been Champion in 1998 and 1999 and DC may have been champion for Williams in 1996?

But I suppose thats something that we will never know now will we sadly...

Maybe, but Senna apparently wanted to finish his F1 career at Ferrari, although how that would of played out with Schumacher, maybe he never would of signed with them with Schumi already there. After that he wanted to race in America perhaps...

Sadly its IFs and BUTs thats don't count in F1.

We could never know what might have happened if senna was alive.May be Schumi wouldn't have been the champion in 1994.U can figure out numerous such possibilites,but in the end we can never know what really could have happened.

Yep, and sadly this is true for so many drivers, Clark, Moss (retired after accident), Rindt, Gilles, Cervert and Peterson to name a few.

If is F1 spelt backwards.

Well it's not actually but you get the point.

Quite right, as the great Murray Walker (not our Murray Walker, although he's also good) once said 'anything can happen in Formula One and it usually does'.

I think I heard that to somewhere that he wanted to end at Ferrari too?

But who knows?

Well search on youtube MB about Schumacher vs Senna and MB wrecons that in the same team that Schumi would have the upper hand.

But who the hell knows what would have happened the fact is that itdidnt happen and that we have to get our minds over it and move on, sadly..........

Well who dosent?

Name me one person apart from you Sunshine who dosent rate Mark higher than Nando.

This forum has become a lot more surreal lately.

This forum has become a lot more surreal lately.

I know Oli especially since I joined :P:o

Oi! That's enough from you lot. Webber is the fastest driver in the solar system, everyone knows this. :ph34r:
No, I can believe this. You see most of the other big motorsport names live in Switzerland where they're legally classified as unemployed, hence, they're not racing drivers.

No, I can believe this. You see most of the other big motorsport names live in Switzerland where they're legally classified as unemployed, hence, they're not racing drivers.

Well, then your saying he is better than Button and Massa, and a few others who reside in Monaco...

[quote name='Bro.' post='231565' date='Nov 28 2007, 09:32 AM']Well who dosent?

Name me one person apart from you Sunshine who dosent rate Mark higher than Nando.[/quote]I agree. Too many people say Webber is brilliant & he is pretty good but he was in a terrible car last season! Would've been better off racing for Toyota!

I agree. Too many people say Webber is brilliant & he is pretty good but he was in a terrible car last season! Would've been better off racing for Toyota!

Ok. if you guys are that adament in saying Webber is better than Alonso. Have a poll and we see the results of the consenous, rather than having each person write their answer

Ok. if you guys are that adament in saying Webber is better than Alonso. Have a poll and we see the results of the consenous, rather than having each person write their answer

A consensus simply determines what we all agree on, not what actually is. Even a group of Scientologists can reach a consensus.

That would just be a silly waste of time, everyone knows that Mark is far better than Fernando. I mean Mark has two podiums, what does Fernando have, two World Championships??!!!

Come on guys everyone know that their are just too many variables to compare drivers head to head. It would be a popularity poll nothing more nothing less.

A consensus simply determines what we all agree on, not what actually is. Even a group of Scientologists can reach a consensus.

Yes i agree with you... :lol:

But on forums, most of the times we can just have consenus and then debates on the results...

That would just be a silly waste of time, everyone knows that Mark is far better than Fernando. I mean Mark has two podiums, what does Fernando have, two World Championships??!!!

Come on guys everyone know that their are just too many variables to compare drivers head to head. It would be a popularity poll nothing more nothing less.

My point is that instead of having each person post one by one on this thread, itt would be far easier to see who is more "popular"

and btw, what do you think??Webbo or Nando?

Objectively speaking, the top drivers are clearly Lewis, Alonso, Kimi, Jenson. I'll also add that not far behind is Rosberg and Massa. This is as unbiased an opinion as you can get!

My point is that instead of having each person post one by one on this thread, itt would be far easier to see who is more "popular"

and btw, what do you think??Webbo or Nando?

Yes, I understand you're point mate :D

Of course Fernando is the better driver. Maybe close over a single lap with Mark being fractionally quicker but over a race distance Fernando is better without question.

Mark is bloody quick and would do the business given the right car I have no doubt but in saying that half of the grid are in the same category. Fingers crossed we will get the opportunity to see him in a truly competitive car before too long where he can show us exactly what he is made of.

Objectively speaking, the top drivers are clearly Lewis, Alonso, Kimi, Jenson. I'll also add that not far behind is Rosberg and Massa. This is as unbiased an opinion as you can get!

I remember we had a great thread about this last year all about who exactly where the top three drivers at the time, and the common thoughts where Fernando and Kimi with Jenson probably third but with alot to prove (Remember this was last year sometime). Might be another good topic of conversation / agruement.

Of course Fernando is the better driver.

As is this :)

For me its unbiased anyway as I hate Lewis and I hate having to admit he's a superb racing driver. The ****!!!

I do think now though it is very much Alonso=Hamilton=Kimi>Jenson>Rosberg=Massa>Webber=Kovalainen et al!

That looks like some sort of mathmatical equation! Though that tends to be my current opinion on the best 8 drivers in F1!