Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

Ralfy And Mclaren

getting back to the original topic!!!

IS McLaren THAT desperate to even CONSIDER Ralf ??????

I think not

How on earth did a discussion on Ralf Schumacher turn into a discussion about Eric being Gay makes me scratch my head, but anyways... :ban_006:

Who are McLaren's options anyway?

Ralf, Giancarlo and Pedro would not be an inspired choice because they dont really cut it anymore on a race track but they do bring experience.

Which only really leaves, Sutil, Heikki and Rosberg who has been confirmed already, so...

I can see Rosberg in a williams next year, Not necessarly in a McLaren, If Rosberg did join Macca it would be hard to pick him from Louie because they share the same helmet colour schemes.

I can see Sutil becoming a McLaren Test Driver though or contracted to Mercedes maybe, Colin Kolles has not ruled out that the 2 FIndia seats are still open and Liuzzi and Klien look good there, so watch this space...

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH that Leaves Kova, god love him he fits into a Mclaren in so many ways its almost hard to describe.

Interesting point to Notice that Kova is already the 4th most successful finn in F1 History, and the other 3 have all driven a McLaren at one stage.

My Last words.... Kova 08 McLaren.

Ralf and Giancarlo look nice toghther again as team mates at Rocking chair racing :lol:

Here's a wild one, Alonso to Red Bull where he will get Smashed by Mark Webber.

Heikki and Nelson Piquet Sr at Renault.

and Lewis and DC at Mclaren?

Thoughts?

Cuz if I was lying I'd be the opposite of what I am: a straight liar. So that'd make me a gay truth-teller.

OK whatever you say gayboy.

How on earth did a discussion on Ralf Schumacher turn into a discussion about Eric being Gay makes me scratch my head, but anyways... :ban_006:

Who are McLaren's options anyway?

Ralf, Giancarlo and Pedro would not be an inspired choice because they dont really cut it anymore on a race track but they do bring experience.

Which only really leaves, Sutil, Heikki and Rosberg who has been confirmed already, so...

I can see Rosberg in a williams next year, Not necessarly in a McLaren, If Rosberg did join Macca it would be hard to pick him from Louie because they share the same helmet colour schemes.

I can see Sutil becoming a McLaren Test Driver though or contracted to Mercedes maybe, Colin Kolles has not ruled out that the 2 FIndia seats are still open and Liuzzi and Klien look good there, so watch this space...

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH that Leaves Kova, god love him he fits into a Mclaren in so many ways its almost hard to describe.

Interesting point to Notice that Kova is already the 4th most successful finn in F1 History, and the other 3 have all driven a McLaren at one stage.

My Last words.... Kova 08 McLaren.

Ralf and Giancarlo look nice toghther again as team mates at Rocking chair racing :lol:

Go Kova, go Kova, I think he'd do well against Lewis, but not too well (if you know what I mean).

Thoughts?

You weren't lying when you said it would be 'wild'. :P

Thoughts?

DC back to Mclaren??? I think there was a reason he left, and with all the Ron bashing done by him, it doesn't at all seem likely.

However, Alonso and Webbo at Redbull could be likely with Dc going to STR

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news...125164142.shtml

Honestly Guys Ralf said he would still be in F1 in 2008, right?

Me thinks that he has already signed the contract !!

TO DRIVE THE SAFETY CAR :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only way he will ever be in the LEAD even if onlt for a few laps

Honestly Guys Ralf said he would still be in F1 in 2008, right?

Me thinks that he has already signed the contract !!

TO DRIVE THE SAFETY CAR :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only way he will ever be in the LEAD even if onlt for a few laps

Well those few laps are more laps in the lead than he has had in the past 4 years!

And as soon as the F1 Drivers see ralf in a Touring car they will leap out of the way like scared cats.

Hey Rodders Ralf would get want he wants too...

He will drive a Mercedes :P:lol::D:o

hmmm it's difficult to get...

You mean you stick spatulas my donkey of the donkey? Aaahh life makes sense now. :yes:

but anyways...are you hinting that I smoke weed?? :nono1:

:P

:unsure::eusa_think::(

DC back to Mclaren??? I think there was a reason he left, and with all the Ron bashing done by him, it doesn't at all seem likely.

Yes but DC is not a happy man with Franz Tost at the moment because he has just fuelled the momenteum about Nando goin to RBRenault, and DC dosent see whats in it for Franz tost, considering that he has 2 drivers signed for next season.

And DC left Mclaren at the end of 04 because McLaren signed 2 other drivers for 2005.

So there was no other reason for him to leave.

And BTW DC the other day has quoted as saying that Mercedes is very fair with both their drivers.

Go Kova, go Kova, I think he'd do well against Lewis, but not too well (if you know what I mean).

You weren't lying when you said it would be 'wild'. :P

Vote For Kova 08.

Not Pedro :P

Hey Sunshine About your Wild comment.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you hear that?

Yeah thats right, NOTHING!!!!!! No one laughed.... :D

Vote For Kova 08.

Not Pedro :P

Hey Sunshine About your Wild comment.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you hear that?

Yeah thats right, NOTHING!!!!!! No one laughed.... :D

Yep I'd like to see Kova versus Hamilton, a nice pairing for Mclaren.

My comment wasn't meant as a joke! :) Although maybe this means that everyone rates Webber over Alonso...

I don't see that Pedro deserves the drive.

His part in the spy scandal is very questionable and whilst he is a definite number two, he's not good enough or quick enough to get WCC results.

Kovy or Fisico are the best bets.

Well no Pedro doesn't really deserve the drive, but Mclaren aren't looking for a superstar (already have Hamilton), they want someone who is quiet, consistant, reliable and most of all, apolitical.

Pedro is also cheap, and would satisfy (not in a sexual way) Spanish sponsors.

Pedro is the only driver that checks all the boxes ;) , that's the way F1 works and it isn't always (rarely?) fair.

Mclaren just want a quiet season in 2008. Although of course it would be better for us fans if a decent driver like Kova got the seat, and he may well do yet...in the words of Kimi 'let's wait and see'. :)

I understand that but surely their goal must be to win the WCC, even though we don't how this seasons penalty will affect that.

Yes that is true but it depends on how much pressure comes from the sponsors, I'm sure Dennis would prefer a proper driver like Rosberg or Kova, but he has to consider Mclaren's best interests.

Cos anytime Eric posts in a topic, Ankit, elgo & rainmaster change the subject for anonymous reasons! Just get used to it & you'll be fine!

Cos anytime Eric posts in a topic, Ankit, elgo & rainmaster change the subject for anonymous reasons! Just get used to it & you'll be fine!

Ah we're just playing around, usually only happens when threads get a little boring, he is gay though, tell your friends.

Ah we're just playing around, usually only happens when threads get a little boring, he is gay though, tell your friends.
How can he be when he is engaged to Erinn?? Talk to Ben about homosexuality!

How can he be when he is engaged to Erinn?? Talk to Ben about homosexuality!

(we broke up many months ago)

*goes back into semi-retirement*

Yes but DC is not a happy man with Franz Tost at the moment because he has just fuelled the momenteum about Nando goin to RBRenault, and DC dosent see whats in it for Franz tost, considering that he has 2 drivers signed for next season.

And DC left Mclaren at the end of 04 because McLaren signed 2 other drivers for 2005.

So there was no other reason for him to leave.

And BTW DC the other day has quoted as saying that Mercedes is very fair with both their drivers.

Maybe there are some issues open and not so secured as DC think there are (i.e. Loopholes, as a demotion to STR is still accepting the word of the conrtact but not the thought)

Yes They replaced DC with JPM, and since they did that, they obviously thought JPM was better than DC, so.... Y have a recall back?

(we broke up many months ago)

*goes back into semi-retirement*

So there is no denial from Eric....