Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piotr

Interesting Omission In Reporting Bernie's Interview

It took me a LONG time to find out what most (if not all) blogs failed to report regarding Bernie's interview. When asked about his favorite new driverother then Hami, he said he was impressed mostly with Kubica and Vettel. Practically nobody reported it. I found out about it by reading the transcript on the official F1 site. WHY? I seriously doubt that if Bernie mentionedRosberg all those experts who even now disregard Kubica as a contender would be so silent about it. I mean here is yet another F1 insider mentioning Kubi as one of the best, and, again, it gets almost completely ignored. I mean even Hamilton stated that he favors Kubica to give him the most trouble in the near future. I mean, seriously, it's the Polish thing, right? or are you Brits still sore about the fact that Poland qualified for Euro 2008, and you did not despite heroic efforts of the ... Israelis??? :roll:

Piotr, I do feel Kubica is one of the best new talents on the field....

I would rate him equal with Hamilton...

Vettel i am a bit undecided as well as with Sutil, Both need better cars to talk about them...

Piotr, I do feel Kubica is one of the best new talents on the field....

I would rate him equal with Hamilton...

Vettel i am a bit undecided as well as with Sutil, Both need better cars to talk about them...

I second that.

I'm sorry to gatecrash the love in, but the first measure of a driver is against his team mate and Kubica was comprehensively beaten by Nick.

Vettel beat Liuzzi

Lewis beat Nando

He has potential, but I'm not so sure of his star billing

I'm sorry to gatecrash the love in, but the first measure of a driver is against his team mate and Kubica was comprehensively beaten by Nick.

Vettel beat Liuzzi

Lewis beat Nando

Way to fire up the RK fans! :snack:

For today weather we predict Thunderstorm. Also be adviced due to dry weather so far forests are extreemly vurneable to fire so do not flame anything.

P.S. Ok, idea was better than actual implementation i admit :P

It took me a LONG time to find out what most (if not all) blogs failed to report regarding Bernie's interview. When asked about his favorite new driverother then Hami, he said he was impressed mostly with Kubica and Vettel. Practically nobody reported it. I found out about it by reading the transcript on the official F1 site. WHY? I seriously doubt that if Bernie mentionedRosberg all those experts who even now disregard Kubica as a contender would be so silent about it. I mean here is yet another F1 insider mentioning Kubi as one of the best, and, again, it gets almost completely ignored. I mean even Hamilton stated that he favors Kubica to give him the most trouble in the near future. I mean, seriously, it's the Polish thing, right? or are you Brits still sore about the fact that Poland qualified for Euro 2008, and you did not despite heroic efforts of the ... Israelis??? :roll:

By the 'Polish thing', do you mean the inherent inferiority complex or is that just you ? :eusa_think: Seriously, though, what on earth do you think people have against the Polish?

What I suggest you do, is have a search through the forum looking for opinions about Kubica and then come back and have a reasonable conversation.

Geez, you used to be more fun than this :lol:

Lewis beat Nando

Only in your dreams.

Kubica is one of the best young drivers and I think he had some problems after that big crash at Canada but then he was much better.

Vettel beat Liuzzi

Lewis beat Nando

:thbup:

Completely agree!

By the 'Polish thing', do you mean the inherent inferiority complex or is that just you ? :eusa_think: Seriously, though, what on earth do you think people have against the Polish?

What I suggest you do, is have a search through the forum looking for opinions about Kubica and then come back and have a reasonable conversation.

Geez, you used to be more fun than this :lol:

OK, if I have to explain a joke, it must have been a bad one. Sorry. I was happy that Poland qualified, so I wanted to stick it to the Brits. NO I DO NOT think it's an anti- Polish bias. I was trying to be funny.

Oh, well...carry on...

OK, if I have to explain a joke, it must have been a bad one. Sorry. I was happy that Poland qualified, so I wanted to stick it to the Brits. NO I DO NOT think it's an anti- Polish bias. I was trying to be funny.

Oh, well...carry on...

I wasn't talking about the football thing, I just ignored that! :D I was talking about the opinions of Kubica's talent.

And as I said, you used to be funnier than this! :lol:

Kubica is a top driver, but I wouldn't call him one of the best until he has experienced a championship challenge, then we'd know how he performs under real pressure. At the moment I rate Rosberg a touch higher, and Kimi, Alonso and Lewis even higher still - because of the reason above.

oh yeah kubica is the best thing whe saw after...emm Nick HEIFIELD? I know you polish people were known in the world by some nasty jokes, a former pope and a union worker became president ... and you are very proud having a F1 driver... but you must learn fron the english people who praise every driver coming from england as the best even if they need years and zillions of GP to win a single one -yes I

Vettel beat Liuzzi

Lewis beat Nando

:clap3:

also, i didn't see any omission. i read the kubi / seb piece on every source i use, and well... seems u just don't have anything better to say and wants to remember us what bernie said... really kind of u...

I wasn't talking about the football thing, I just ignored that! :D I was talking about the opinions of Kubica's talent.

And as I said, you used to be funnier than this! :lol:

Oh, for the love of.... I MEANT my crack about the "Polish thing" while refering to Kubica's talent WAS the joke... Oh, forget it! :bangin:

OK, al of youse (that's some Philadelphia english for you-Eric would appreciate it) COMPLETELY miss my point - here is yet another high-place F1 insider named Kubica SPECIFICALLY as the best (after Hamilton) of the new drivers out there, and NONE of the articles placed on Total F1 even mentiones that. Yes, Kathy, SOME blogs did report it, but MY POINT is that if Bernie mentioned Rosberg, Kovalainen, etc, most likely MOST of these articles would quote him.

Never mind. I did not want this to turn into a "who is the best driver" thread- again. Just a little note to some of you who made fun of the Kubi's fans at the beginning of the year-he is considered to be one of the best (say, top 5???) by almost every insider. Now we only have to wait for the "experts" to catch up...

OH, BTW, Kathy none of the insiders even mentiones Heidfeld - only bloggers and people who only look at the points and placement, not ability to drive.

Oh, for the love of.... I MEANT my crack about the "Polish thing" while refering to Kubica's talent WAS the joke... Oh, forget it! :bangin:
OK, al of youse (that's some Philadelphia english for you-Eric would appreciate it) COMPLETELY miss my point - here is yet another high-place F1 insider named Kubica SPECIFICALLY as the best (after Hamilton) of the new drivers out there, and NONE of the articles placed on Total F1 even mentiones that. Yes, Kathy, SOME blogs did report it, but MY POINT is that if Bernie mentioned Rosberg, Kovalainen, etc, most likely MOST of these articles would quote him.

Never mind. I did not want this to turn into a "who is the best driver" thread- again. Just a little note to some of you who made fun of the Kubi's fans at the beginning of the year-he is considered to be one of the best (say, top 5???) by almost every insider. Now we only have to wait for the "experts" to catch up...

OH, BTW, Kathy none of the insiders even mentiones Heidfeld - only bloggers and people who only look at the points and placement, not ability to drive.

I thought you said Kubica's talent was the joke, sounds like you were quite serious to me :eusa_think:

Anyhow, as I said, you used to be a lot funnier than this. By that, I mean I used to be able to understand your jokes! :mf_tongue:

By the way, I think you will find 'yous' or 'youse' has it's origins in Scouseland :D

As far as I can see, his fans just get more and more ridiculous as time passes.

As far as I can see, his fans just get more and more ridiculous as time passes.

Just wait-we'll see who will have last laugh.

:rolleyes::lol: Yep. It's you against the world Piotr, so you will have every right to laugh. After all, no other fans in the world rate him highly. Must be because he's Polish.

i dont care about 'insiders'. did u ever stop to think Niki Lauda is one of them?

also, i dont have time to search in 'some' blogs as u say. ive seen it everywhere in important sources and that happened because bernie said it. we're always expecting something stupid of him. and no. u r wrong again. u just have this stupid problem in being a polish and well, guess what, you're the only who has it.

and if u didn't notice, the so called insiders mention the newcomers 'talents to be'. nicks there for a long time, and on its prime. kubi will leave, and nick will still b there ;) and maybe then you'll stop watching f1, because that's all u care about: saying 'i have a polish on the grid' and 'you all hate him cus he's a polish'. we'd rather ignore him for being ugly than for being a polish.

i dont care about 'insiders'. did u ever stop to think Niki Lauda is one of them?

also, i dont have time to search in 'some' blogs as u say. ive seen it everywhere in important sources and that happened because bernie said it. we're always expecting something stupid of him. and no. u r wrong again. u just have this stupid problem in being a polish and well, guess what, you're the only who has it.

and if u didn't notice, the so called insiders mention the newcomers 'talents to be'. nicks there for a long time, and on its prime. kubi will leave, and nick will still b there ;) and maybe then you'll stop watching f1, because that's all u care about: saying 'i have a polish on the grid' and 'you all hate him cus he's a polish'. we'd rather ignore him for being ugly than for being a polish.

ouch! it did hurt someone! :D