Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piotr

Interesting Omission In Reporting Bernie's Interview

As far as I can see, his fans just get more and more ridiculous as time passes.

I see huge difference between "his fans" and "Piotr". Please...

I see huge difference between "his fans" and "Piotr". Please...

I think you need to be humble and stop making out that Kubi is the next best thing and everyone is against him - It beggars belief that you can rate a driver that has only just completed a full year in f1 as the next best thing - He hasn't won a race nor beaten the only team mate he has ever had. There is no basis for your assertion that Kubi is universally rated as a top 5 F1 driver over and above the likes of Massa, Kimi, Lewis, Jenson, Nando, Nick, Kovy, Rosberg, Webber etc. To say that Kubi is rated above these guys is ludicrous and fantastic.

Vettel is a driver that has impressed me a great deal - Like Kubi in 2006 he joined a team towards the end of the season and after taking a couple of races to acclimatise was noticeably quicker than Liuzzi who had driven the car for 2 seasons and was a former F3000 world champion. Now that is impressive.

Get some perspective man before you become a laughing stock - trust me, I know ;)

I'm sorry to gatecrash the love in, but the first measure of a driver is against his team mate and Kubica was comprehensively beaten by Nick.

Vettel beat Liuzzi

Lewis beat Nando

He has potential, but I'm not so sure of his star billing

Lewis did not beat Alonso, Mclaren did!

I think you need to be humble and stop making out that Kubi is the next best thing and everyone is against him - It beggars belief that you can rate a driver that has only just completed a full year in f1 as the next best thing - He hasn't won a race nor beaten the only team mate he has ever had. There is no basis for your assertion that Kubi is universally rated as a top 5 F1 driver over and above the likes of Massa, Kimi, Lewis, Jenson, Nando, Nick, Kovy, Rosberg, Webber etc. To say that Kubi is rated above these guys is ludicrous and fantastic.

Vettel is a driver that has impressed me a great deal - Like Kubi in 2006 he joined a team towards the end of the season and after taking a couple of races to acclimatise was noticeably quicker than Liuzzi who had driven the car for 2 seasons and was a former F3000 world champion. Now that is impressive.

Get some perspective man before you become a laughing stock - trust me, I know ;)

Errrm, I think Zdzisio was saying there is a difference in Kubi's fans' opinions and Piotr's opinions. Just a guess :lol:

Yes. :lol: And I suppose he's right, though they are still Polish, so you can't be sure.

i would say Kubica has fans other than Polish people...

Then you are not a true Kubica fan. (find the fallacy there) :P

Well i am a fan, not fanatical about him...

And regards to your fallacy,I'd reply "black Swan"...

Figure it out../

You're not supposed to drink it - you rub it on :)

Says who ? :unsure:

It's specially formulated for babies - when you drink it, you end up comatose in the foetal position, sucking your thumb and p!ssing your pants.