Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Will He Come Back???

Can't they just let it be?? Schumi has retired from F1 & that's it! He's never gonna come back especially after the 15 year career he's had + 7 WDC's.

:lol::lol: YOU SAID IT BRO! :P

:lol::lol: NO I DID NOT! :P

DarkLord said it :P .

Well Alan is probally thinking of himself when he came back in 1983 and then again full time in 1985 and 86 showing them the way as an 40 year old in the Lola tearing all the other drivers up from 16th on the grid.

So yeah the only way Michael fits into formula one still is if he comes back for McLaren But this seems unlikely considering that his Bro. seems to be one of the favourites.

If Michael wants to come back to Racing why dosen't he come to the V8 Supercars and drive for HRT alongside Mark Skaife and tackle Bathurst.

Then we will see how GOOD/tough Michael really is.

and we will also see how physically fit he is as well and we will also see how good he is at REAL endurance racing!

1] Schumacher (Michael) and McLaren ?!

What sort of nonsense is this ?!

Schumi will never race for someone like Ron Dennis.

2] So V8 supercars show how fit you are ?!

No other racing machine demands greater fitness than an F1 car.

The hell hole of high G-forces + high temperature + high humidity witch is the Malaysian GP shows how fit he or any another F1 driver he is. Those V8 boys wouldn't make it the hole race.

And BTW Schumacher was a sportcar-endurance driver (for Sauber-MB) before coming to F1.

3] And 7 Formula 1 WDCs shows how good he is.

The hell hole of high G-forces + high temperature + high humidity witch is the Malaysian GP shows how fit he or any another F1 driver he is. Those V8 boys wouldn't make it the hole race.

And BTW Schumacher was a sportcar-endurance driver (for Sauber-MB) before coming to F1.

I think he was refering to the challenge that is the event of Bathurst, not just driving the car. Also I think you'll find the c#ckpit temperatures in a hot race are much higher in V8 Supercars than Formula One.

I think he was refering to the challenge that is the event of Bathurst, not just driving the car. Also I think you'll find the c#ckpit temperatures in a hot race are much higher in V8 Supercars than Formula One.

who cares where it is hotter. To driver an F1 car in Sepang for a race at 100% the entire time and then get out and not have broken a sweat shows just how fit he is. he probably was the fittest man on earth when he was racing. and one year wont make him Montoya or Mansel

1] Schumacher (Michael) and McLaren ?!

What sort of nonsense is this ?!

Schumi will never race for someone like Ron Dennis.

3] And 7 Formula 1 WDCs shows how good he is.

You saved me all that typing.