Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

Fifi Talks!!!

Probably should have stayed silent but I honestly believe he deserves another year or so and if Force India would take him on as full driver i'd be delighted.

Rubens should definately go imo.

I think Fisi and Ralf are dead weights, like about half of the gird. Unfortunately, because everyone has unequal cars, they have managed to hide in F1 for years. Fisi was easily beaten by a rookie this year ffs, and a rookie who was almost sacked at the start of the year. Bring some fresh blood in I say.

I gues that could be said of D.C. and maybe M.W. as well. Neither of them have stood on the top step for a longgggggggg time.

Unfortunately if there were only the top drivers racing then it would be a grid of maybe 6 cars ? as if F1 aint boring enough now <_<

Probably should have stayed silent but I honestly believe he deserves another year or so and if Force India would take him on as full driver i'd be delighted.

I agree, he would be a asset to Force India he brings a wealth of experience and will drive for next to nothing. He will also be a good influence on Sutil. A better option than VL, CL, RS and the like.

I gues that could be said of D.C. and maybe M.W. as well. Neither of them have stood on the top step for a longgggggggg time.

Unfortunately if there were only the top drivers racing then it would be a grid of maybe 6 cars ? as if F1 aint boring enough now <_<

I dunno, I would say the exact opposite about DC and MW: they haven't been successful partly because they haven't been in the right teams, whereas Fisi and Ralf have been dire by any standards.

I dunno, I would say the exact opposite about DC and MW: they haven't been successful partly because they haven't been in the right teams, whereas Fisi and Ralf have been dire by any standards.

Well Ralf was quite entertaining when in Jordan - you could always rely on him to nerf someone off :)

*silence for 2 hours* :huh::huh: