Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

Massa Gets Married...

Massa gets married in Brazil

Saturday, December 1st 2007, 12:30 GMT

Ferrari driver Felipe Massa got married to girlfriend Rafaela Bassi on Friday in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

The 26-year-old driver married 31-year-old Bassi in the Nossa Senora do Brasil church in front of 800 guests.

Ferrari's Jean Todt, Stefano Domenicali, Mario Almondo, Aldo Costa, Luca Baldisserri and Luca Colajanni attended the ceremony.

Also attending was Nicolas Todt, Massa's manager.

Autosport

Congratulations Felipe! :clap3:

nice event. rubens kicked a camera man hahahahaha *how i wish someone has this video*

apparently the guy tried to get to close and pulled his wife so he kicked him :P

In Angie's top photo it seems as though its only Felipe thats got a smile on his face.

The bride to me looks a little tired or stressed.

Anyways good luck to Felipe I wish him all the best.

nice event. rubens kicked a camera man hahahahaha *how i wish someone has this video*

apparently the guy tried to get to close and pulled his wife so he kicked him :P

oh boy!! Kathy, pls get it from somewhere! we all love to see Rubens back in action after two seasons! :D

In Angie's top photo it seems as though its only Felipe thats got a smile on his face.

The bride to me looks a little tired or stressed.

Anyways good luck to Felipe I wish him all the best.

all the best Felipe!

Congrats Felipe....Hope you wife bring new luck and stability in your life so that u make less mistakes on track :P

and some down force! :D

No newly wed couple want a "down" force :lol: If he gets one he is in trouble :P

Slippery when wet ...

Massa's discovering it's almost impossible to drive in the wet with the elimination of condoms traction control -_-

All the best Massa! Enjoy the driving!!!

No newly wed couple want a "down" force :lol: If he gets one he is in trouble :P

just to stay on bed! :D so that he does not fall off. :D

i hope Massa isnt reading this thread! :D