Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aussief1

Final Test Of 2007

Ralf says yes, Vijay says no,

He says 'why', Vijay says 'cos you're slow'

Oh no,

Ralf says goodbye and Fisi says hello,

Hello, hello.

I don't why you even tried because your slow.

Simple answer to the question in bold... Would an Emo be a Girls Aloud fan?

And on the Honda thingy, I think for the past 2 or 3 seasons they have run the black livery in the end of season testing as well as the pre season!

OH OK then.

I come from Bro'town as we all know and I don't have the faintest Idea who Girls Aloud are Apart from the fact that I think I know that they are a Music group?????

yeah i know :lol:

seb who????? :eusa_think::P

Yeah Bourdais has been doin a good job as well finishing 8th

Ralf says yes, Vijay says no,

He says 'why', Vijay says 'cos you're slow'

Oh no,

Ralf says goodbye and Fisi says hello,

Hello, hello.

I don't why you even tried because your slow.

:clap3:

looks like the typical test results. The small teams send them out on fumes and softs for a quick lap to be near the top and Ferrari lulls around in the mid pack. I don't Think I have ever seen Ferrari lead a post/pre season test

the lap counts are weird though B/c Ferrari should have run as many laps as they could seeing as it was the last test this year and were nowhere close to 30k km testing

its good to see BMW running 119 laps in one car. Its really the last major piece they need. Reliability, then they can push forward

looks like the typical test results. The small teams send them out on fumes and softs for a quick lap to be near the top and Ferrari lulls around in the mid pack. I don't Think I have ever seen Ferrari lead a post/pre season test

the lap counts are weird though B/c Ferrari should have run as many laps as they could seeing as it was the last test this year and were nowhere close to 30k km testing

its good to see BMW running 119 laps in one car. Its really the last major piece they need. Reliability, then they can push forward

Reports say Schumi was testing the '09 configuration car with half of the current downforce so its amazing he got up to 4th! The headlines on the main page are all about how " Vettel Outpaces Schumi At Jerez" etc but I guess the reporters never thought how come an STR set the fastest time! Should we expect them to be title contenders?? Teams have their own considerations about each test and usually they prefer to appear slower in testing! The drivers fill their pockets with little bags of sand... :lol:

OH OK then.

I come from Bro'town as we all know and I don't have the faintest Idea who Girls Aloud are Apart from the fact that I think I know that they are a Music group?????

Yes they are a British Girl Band, check out the reality TV winners success thread in the cafe for 2 clips of them!

Back on topic though and this is far more important... The small teams are quick as they are showboating, the big teams are slower because they are focusing on far more important stuff and not trying to get attention from the media as they dont need it!

Thats my 10,004th opinion!

Oh Ok then J_R.

There thats my 266 post, beat that!!!!!!!!!!! :D:P:P

Here's a song that I like J_R I think that you will like it too.

Its not quite girls aloud but this is what I listen to in Bro'town...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EebObs-vC0

I am not going to listent o Achy Breaky Heart, I hate that song!

Please however remain on topic and post at least one thing on the recent testing in each post!

Fisi clearly outpacing the other FI drivers so i'd think he stands a good chance.

Vettel is still looking impressive despite circumstances and generally it's nice to see a good mix.

Looking quite unpredictable for next season which is promising.

Fisi clearly outpacing the other FI drivers so i'd think he stands a good chance.

Vettel is still looking impressive despite circumstances and generally it's nice to see a good mix.

Looking quite unpredictable for next season which is promising.

YES!Fisis will definately take the seat! :)

And Liuzzi could well be his teammate!He's also v talented. :)

YES!Fisis will definately take the seat! :)

And Liuzzi could well be his teammate!He's also v talented. :)

And Sutil???

Meatball may be a Force India insider and has the inside word that Adrian is off to McLaren and Fisi and Tonio will be the 08 Force India pairing. But I doubt that.

Adrian will be with Force India he is their one great asset at this point.

But just quietly - Go Fisi :bag: *

*I'm still to work out why I want Fisi to stay. Even after giving it some thought over the weekend :eusa_think: Maybe I need help???

Meatball may be a Force India insider and has the inside word that Adrian is off to McLaren and Fisi and Tonio will be the 08 Force India pairing. But I doubt that.

Adrian will be with Force India he is their one great asset at this point.

But just quietly - Go Fisi :bag: *

*I'm still to work out why I want Fisi to stay. Even after giving it some thought over the weekend :eusa_think:Maybe I need help???

Yes, I think Fisi shouldn't be the next DC, just driving for the sake of it... He should takes bernie's advice and leave IMO...

Here are a few comments:

Gascoyne suggested that, among the younger contenders, both drivers are still in the running for the seat.

"The younger guys will get in the car for free and drive to their limit. But can they compete at the same level? When you've won races, like Ralf and Fisi have done, you've proved your ability," he added.

"There could be a trade-off between youthful exuberance and experience."

Mallya, the Indian billionaire who recently bought Force India from Spyker, says he will decide the team's 2008 lineup before Christmas.

"But there won't be an announcement until the new year," he explained.

"I need to balance talent with experience, and I need to find out how the engineers feel on driver feedback."

http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modul...c=8&catid=0

----------------------------------------

Can anyone else see the conflict between the two underlined statements....

Yes, I think Fisi shouldn't be the next DC, just driving for the sake of it... He should takes bernie's advice and leave IMO...

Here are a few comments:

Gascoyne suggested that, among the younger contenders, both drivers are still in the running for the seat.

"The younger guys will get in the car for free and drive to their limit. But can they compete at the same level? When you've won races, like Ralf and Fisi have done, you've proved your ability," he added.

"There could be a trade-off between youthful exuberance and experience."

Mallya, the Indian billionaire who recently bought Force India from Spyker, says he will decide the team's 2008 lineup before Christmas.

"But there won't be an announcement until the new year," he explained.

"I need to balance talent with experience, and I need to find out how the engineers feel on driver feedback."

http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modul...c=8&catid=0

----------------------------------------

Can anyone else see the conflict between the two underlined statements....

:lol:

I wish they would make up their mind, originally it was meant to be after the forum in Monaco, now they have even confused themselves with when they will name the 08 pairing.

But going on them comments by Mike Gascoyne, maybe Fisi is in with a real chance. He has experience, and we know Mike dislikes Ralf, so you can effectively rule him out. If they go with the mix, which I think they will and should, Fisi and Adrian will be the pairing with Tonio or Christian as testers.

:lol:

I wish they would make up their mind, originally it was meant to be after the forum in Monaco, now they have even confused themselves with when they will name the 08 pairing.

But going on them comments by Mike Gascoyne, maybe Fisi is in with a real chance. He has experience, and we know Mike dislikes Ralf, so you can effectively rule him out. If they go with the mix, which I think they will and should, Fisi and Adrian will be the pairing with Tonio or Christian as testers.

Who set the fastest lap in Jerez and Barcelona??

Out of the drivers who tested for Force India??

Or the entire test??

Out of the drivers who tested for Force India??

Or the entire test??

Ok, Sebastian Vettel set the fastest time of the entire test with a 1.18.213 on Friday the 7th (last day).

Christian Klien did the fastest time for Force India with a 1.20.187 on Wednesday the 5th.

For the record Ralf set a fastest time of 1.21.853 and Giancarlo with a 1.20.424.

However it must be said that I don't think it was a shootout type of a test. And these times need to be taken in context of what the drivers may have been testing at the time.

But interesting none the less.

Ok, Sebastian Vettel set the fastest time of the entire test with a 1.18.213 on Friday the 7th (last day).

Christian Klien did the fastest time for Force India with a 1.20.187 on Wednesday the 5th.

For the record Ralf set a fastest time of 1.21.853 and Giancarlo with a 1.20.424.

However it must be said that I don't think it was a shootout type of a test. And these times need to be taken in context of what the drivers may have been testing at the time.

But interesting none the less.

My intension was with FI drivers... i thought it was a shoot out type. I mean they could have just at first been given a light car, to put a good time and then fill it up to check reliability and stuff...

Adrian and Christian next season for force India.

Roldian Rodregez will be the 3rd driver because of his money rather than ability.

And Liuzzi may go to A1GP and share his ride with Giancarlo.

Forca Italia.....

Ralf will probally chuck a Michael and never race real seriously for a while and the rest of the driver's that tested for force India we will never hear of again.

I thought that Sakon Yamamoto was going to get a test?

I am not going to listent o Achy Breaky Heart, I hate that song!

Please however remain on topic and post at least one thing on the recent testing in each post!

:lol::P:lol::o:huh::D