Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Finally Official... Alonso To Renault

Have you guys seen what's on the back of his helmet?? Two aces, one with 05 the other 06.

Fernando is just reminding people who might of forgotten he is a two times world champion.

I like it.

903371hx9.jpg

Thats kinda cool, and kinda lame at the same time :D Oh well, anyone who wants to bag him out over it probably hasn't won a championship before.

Have you guys seen what's on the back of his helmet?? Two aces, one with 05 the other 06.

Fernando is just reminding people who might of forgotten he is a two times world champion.

I like it.

i also like it!very nice helmet and the aces really make the difference!!!

That is some new helmet Nando has now! I guess he's ready for his hat-rick this season if Renault are able to replace the white paint with the old sky blue!

I like it.

903371hx9.jpg

He should have put a joker on there with Lewis's face and a King with Kimi's face.

I hate the way that drivers change their helmets to match the color schemes of whatever car they drive.

I remember back in the days... Senna's helmet was Senna's helmet, no matter what team he drove for.

I agree to some extent.

As long as they keep it reasonably similar then it doesn't bother me.

Really love those aces on that helmet.

Nice one Dribbler.

I like it.

That is some new helmet Nando has now! I guess he's ready for his hat-rick this season if Renault are able to replace the white paint with the old sky blue!

Yeah,they're a symbol of his success with Reno,and his hopes of getting another one... B)

*dreaming is free*

He should have put a joker on there with Lewis's face and a King with Kimi's face.

:lol: I must say I do like the idea, but I don't think the helmet looks any good...

I hate the way that drivers change their helmets to match the color schemes of whatever car they drive.

I remember back in the days... Senna's helmet was Senna's helmet, no matter what team he drove for.

Yeah I'm with you there, drivers knew when Senna was coming up to lap them, and knew to get out of the way!

Yep.

I like it.

The aces are fine, I guess, but the overall design of the helmet doesn't do it for me.... for Alonso, though, it simply shows that he _can_ put whatever the hell he likes on his helmet and, on that account, cheers!

And, yes, it is amussing to think what Kimi or Hamilton would put on their helmets to celebrate their respective WCs... quite amussing, indeed.

And, yes, it is amussing to think what Kimi or Hamilton would put on their helmets to celebrate their respective WCs... quite amussing, indeed.

How about 'I am the Stig' :lol:

How about 'I am the Stig' :lol:

I suppose you mean that for Hamilton, humble of you,... Kimi is, simply, in a frigging different universe.

I suppose you mean that for Hamilton, humble of you,... Kimi is, simply, in a frigging different universe.

No, I didn't, actually, but thanks for your gracious response! :lol:

No, I didn't, actually, but thanks for your gracious response! :lol:

It wasn't, actually, but give it another try to see if it flies then.

It wasn't, actually, but give it another try to see if it flies then.

Well, they say imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery. I never knew you liked my posts so much. Keep up the good work, maure! :lol:

Well, they say imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery. I never knew you liked my posts so much. Keep up the good work, maure! :lol:

What is the world coming to?? :) I even wrote a post agreeing with Maure recently... :o

Shocked of Sussex

That you consider it flattery is again proof of how lost you are... the fantasy world you live in.

What is the world coming to?? :) I even wrote a post agreeing with Maure recently... :o

Shocked of Sussex

Because the important thing is to agree/disagree with people because of who they are and not because of what they say... right? You will fit right in if that is your take on things. No matter what idiocy is said around here, the crowd claps themselves into catatonia if it is from one of the "buddies".

Because the important thing is to agree/disagree with people because of who they are and not because of what they say... right? You will fit right in if that is your take on things. No matter what idiocy is said around here, the crowd claps themselves into catatonia if it is from one of the "buddies".

I disagree with that! <little joke there> :)

Actually having checked dictionary.com it defines a buddy as "a companion; to be friendly or on intimate terms"

I would just like to say that I have *never* been on intimate terms with anyone in this forum (yet :) )

Actually having checked dictionary.com it defines a buddy as "a companion; to be friendly or on intimate terms"

I would just like to say that I have *never* been on intimate terms with anyone in this forum (yet :) )

No risk for you then. But, be warned, when the mob around here launches, mentioning the word "pole" brings about sperm jokes...

In any case, I find good sense in the behavior of your compatriot Orwell. It is said that, on weighing the merits of an argument, he liked his friends as much as his enemies.

:laughing::roll::bow::clap3::congrats::injured:

(hard to express "catatonia" with an emoticon)

That you consider it flattery is again proof of how lost you are... the fantasy world you live in.

Yes, that's how it works on these forums. If a 'buddy' of mine, posts something that I absolutely disagree with, then I will agree with him and give him applause just to annoy or amuse you! :lol:

All this from putting 'I am the Stig' in response to your post. I wasn't having a go at you, or making fun of you, or anything like that, just posting a popular slogan from these parts. Lesson learnt, I guess :rolleyes:

I havent had time to read the whole topic as I'm at work but I think its very much a good thing that Alonso is back at Renault, it gives the prospect of 3 drivers in 3 different teams (4 drivers if u count Massa) going at it for the title.

It would be highly amusing if Piquet pushes Alonso hard next season and we see another fallout! It would just confirm what a big baby Alonso is. But to be honest I fully expect Alonso to have the upper hand, he'll be much more comfortable back at Renault where he belongs. P.S. I agree about the helmet, looks good

I havent had time to read the whole topic as I'm at work but I think its very much a good thing that Alonso is back at Renault, it gives the prospect of 3 drivers in 3 different teams (4 drivers if u count Massa) going at it for the title.

It would be highly amusing if Piquet pushes Alonso hard next season and we see another fallout! It would just confirm what a big baby Alonso is. But to be honest I fully expect Alonso to have the upper hand, he'll be much more comfortable back at Renault where he belongs. P.S. I agree about the helmet, looks good

Piquet does feel there is no numbers in Renault(i.e. no number one)