Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Finally Official... Alonso To Renault

So, Ale isn't Shane, Ale thought abbas was Anthony but abbas is actually Frank?

I'll be Clare from now on. Just to be Frank.....i mean Clare (Who is Steve, really).

:lol:

I've never seen a thread go this off topic before but thank God it did as pabloh has seemed to make a bit of a return!

So, basically, what you're saying is that unless a thread is completely off topic, I don't post anything? I find that quite insulting. I think you will find that I am the one who takes them off topic! :lol:

I understand that some agree/disagree with maure but what I cannot understand is when we ask for proper proofs. This is only about opinions and people you agree or don't agree with. Proofs are for trials and official procedures. None of our proofs are solid.

The difference is, Ale, that some people present their opinions as 'fact'. If somebody does that then they are bound to be asked for proof.

You and I have had some discussions where we have disagreed with each other. I don't think we have ever been insulting to each other, well, if we have you couldn't have been that good at it as I don't remember :whistling: Anyway, when I have had discussions with you, I always feel as though you are presenting your opinion, not trying to pass off an opinion as fact and insulting people who don't agree with it and that is the difference.

Well...I am glad that you have seen that discussing things without getting defensive lowers others people defensiveness as well. Now you can clearly tell that Abbas was never really mad at you. And you can let that go and really enjoy his company. You are a richer man now, Ale, coz you got a new friend! :D

As for Maure, he also asks for proofs all the time. No, he is not the only one. Personally, I think sometimes it is logical to ask for proofs. Sometimes is plain argumentative.

"I like Nando's new helmet" "Any evidence?" "Evidence of what?" "You continue to avoid the subject and fail to provide any evidence!" "How can I prove that I like Nando's new helmet?" "You made the claim, don't ask me"...this is a gross example, but you will notice that this same structure happens way too often.

But you already said you didn't like the new helmet, why are we going over this again and as for calling it a gross example, that is just extreme. Honestly, some people need to gain a perspective.

Anyway, surely, this forum will now have to bow down to the the-thread-taking-off topic-extraordinaire that I am ? Four simple words, 'I am the Stig' and here we are! :lol:

Maybe I should do a poll, to achieve notoriety like ykick did :eusa_think:

So, basically, what you're saying is that unless a thread is completely off topic, I don't post anything? I find that quite insulting. I think you will find that I am the one who takes them off topic! :lol:
True :lol: !

But you already said you didn't like the new helmet, why are we going over this again and as for calling it a gross example, that is just extreme. Honestly, some people need to gain a perspective.

Anyway, surely, this forum will now have to bow down to the the-thread-taking-off topic-extraordinaire that I am ? Four simple words, 'I am the Stig' and here we are! :lol:

Maybe I should do a poll, to achieve notoriety like ykick did :eusa_think:

Do it... Your 10 letters made people fill up pages... imagine the effects of a poll......

Do it... Your 10 letters made people fill up pages... imagine the effects of a poll......

Well, I would, but who should I put for alternative choices? There's only me! :lol:

Well, I would, but who should I put for alternative choices? There's only me! :lol:

Thats fine, just put various forms of your own name...

like Paul Pabloh, and make up a few more... :P , Paula maybe....

Thats fine, just put various forms of your own name...

like Paul Pabloh, and make up a few more... :P , Paula maybe....

I like my odds! :lol:

I like my odds! :lol:

Just to get this back on thread, you bloody nuisance Pabloh :P

.................Are you really The Stig? I only ask 'cos the real one seems to have a Liverpool quirk - he always drives a car like he just stole it ;)

:lol: And they never let him speak for fear that everyone will laugh. (The Stig I mean.....)

Hmm. Let's see. If I apply some of the logic seen in last years F1 season, then give it a good stir with skill of you-know-who's posts.......

Stig wears white. So does Pabloh (well, does wearing the white garter at his wedding count? Yup).

Stig is a person. So is Pabloh.

Stig looks at everyone kinda funny. Pabloh is accused of doing so, so must be correct.

Stig can drive very fast. Pabloh can't, but that doesn't matter.

Stig looks like he has a Liverpool accent. Pabloh writes like he has one.

HE REALLY IS THE STIG!!!! :worshippy: All hail His Stigness, Fastest Driver Off Threads Ever :scarf:

Only kidding mate :P

Just to get this back on thread, you bloody nuisance Pabloh :P

.................Are you really The Stig? I only ask 'cos the real one seems to have a Liverpool quirk - he always drives a car like he just stole it ;)

:lol: And they never let him speak for fear that everyone will laugh. (The Stig I mean.....)

Hmm. Let's see. If I apply some of the logic seen in last years F1 season, then give it a good stir with skill of you-know-who's posts.......

Stig wears white. So does Pabloh (well, does wearing the white garter at his wedding count? Yup).

Stig is a person. So is Pabloh.

Stig looks at everyone kinda funny. Pabloh is accused of doing so, so must be correct.

Stig can drive very fast. Pabloh can't, but that doesn't matter.

Stig looks like he has a Liverpool accent. Pabloh writes like he has one.

HE REALLY IS THE STIG!!!! :worshippy: All hail His Stigness, Fastest Driver Off Threads Ever :scarf:

Only kidding mate :P

:roll:

The thing is I even have a t-shirt saying 'I am the Stig', everyone laughs at that too :eusa_think:

He's becoming an icon isn't he?

I'd love the T shirt too Pabloh - or maybe 'I am The Stig's Dad' would be more believable :o My youngest is completely addicted to Top Gear, and since watching the Stig I'm stuck with taking him Karting at weekends. Terrible job, but someone's got to do it ^_^

He's becoming an icon isn't he?

I'd love the T shirt too Pabloh - or maybe 'I am The Stig's Dad' would be more believable :o My youngest is completely addicted to Top Gear, and since watching the Stig I'm stuck with taking him Karting at weekends. Terrible job, but someone's got to do it ^_^