Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Finally Official... Alonso To Renault

?!

What does that mean ?!

It means there is no higher authoritative all-powerful diety.

It also means I don't want Alonso at Renault.

It means there is no higher authoritative all-powerful diety.

It also means I don't want Alonso at Renault.

u must be a piquet fan?

u must be a piquet fan?

Nope, dislike Piquet a good lot. And his dad, hate him!

I'm a Scott Speed fan, if you wanted any clarification.

I wanted Freddy to drive at Red Bull or Super Aguri as they are my favorite teams.

Nope, dislike Piquet a good lot. And his dad, hate him!

I'm a Scott Speed fan, if you wanted any clarification.

I wanted Freddy to drive at Red Bull or Super Aguri as they are my favorite teams.

I reckon you'd like Eddie the Eagle too! :lol:

:lol: Damn, Kiko! I knew I was supporting the wrong guys! Well, seriously, I would like to visit Mexico one day. I used to live in Texas but I was very young and can't remember if we ever did cross the border. Right now I'm a poor student and can hardly afford to visit europe much. :lol: You might be back in Spain (another place I'd love to see but never have) before I can afford a major holiday.

You should come here... there's and awesome kart track just 5 minutes away from the complex. We could have fun mate!!!! :D

Stop talking about travels I cannot afford! I think the best thing would be to everybody to stay home until I can save enough cash to travel the world!

Oh yeah, and merry christmas!

Stop talking about travels I cannot afford! I think the best thing would be to everybody to stay home until I can save enough cash to travel the world!

Oh yeah, and merry christmas!

Allow me to list my 800-something channels. Wait, I can't, I don't even know 750 of them. :lol:

And happy Kwanzaa to you, too, Andr

Delighted about the news of Alonso returning to Renault but I think PJ will be just as impressive as Hamilton was so perhaps there's some No.1 status contract thing in place.

Delighted about the news of Alonso returning to Renault but I think PJ will be just as impressive as Hamilton was so perhaps there's some No.1 status contract thing in place.

Yeah, sure that it

If it is true that Renault wrote a \"Number 1 Driver\" clause into Fernando\'s contract then that is disappointing to me. I was always critical of the treatment that Ferrari gave Schumacher, and now it appears Renault are going the same route with Fernando. Not good, I want to see him prove himself on the track

If it is true that Renault wrote a \"Number 1 Driver\" clause into Fernando\'s contract then that is disappointing to me. I was always critical of the treatment that Ferrari gave Schumacher, and now it appears Renault are going the same route with Fernando. Not good, I want to see him prove himself on the track

It seems likely that thats the case with number 1 status, it's a shame because I think Nando would have the edge over NP anyway, and he should be able to show him that in a fair fight on the track.

About friggin time! I've been saying it ever since after the Hungarian GP incident Alonso is off to Renault & before I psychalogically kill myself when I read the "Fizzy to FI" thread, Alonso will be partnered with Kovvy, another rookie from last year who also walked all over his team mate & were strangely involved in a spy saga as well as the other team with a rookie driver walking all over a more experienced F1 driver!

But never critical of the treatment given by the bald headed cheat to the square faced gorill illa eh eh eh eh eh?

(with apologies to drib)

Nope, but I am critical about the fact that you talk out of your backside. Fernando made his own problems in 2007, and despite what a lot of people are saying team orders wernt used either.

Back to Renault and back on top.

:lol:

.1. Fernando Alonso (ESP) Renault 1:19.503 70

13. Kamui Kobayashi (JAP) Toyota 1:22.060 55

Back to Renault and back on top.

:lol:

.1. Fernando Alonso (ESP) Renault 1:19.503 70

13. Kamui Kobayashi (JAP) Toyota 1:22.060 55

I remember going all gooey eyed when Michael topped the time sheets at Jerez recently. That meant f*ck all too.

I remember going all gooey eyed when Michael topped the time sheets at Jerez recently. That meant f*ck all too.

I think it means nothing for the 2008 Championship but it does mean that he knows how to make the R2007 fly. I hope the R2008 is much better because you need much more than a great flying lap for the WDC but I keep my hopes.

I love Alonso's new/old helmet.

Back in Renault's colours it looks amazing.

He's grown his hair and facial hair and looking a lot more relaxed.

I'm quite confident for him now.

It would, if they went back to blue and yellow.

I hate the white bit.

Yeah,orange yellow and white just don't match.

90364.jpg

Looks ok to me. The colours match the car somewhat

90340.jpg

Edit- another pic^