Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaide

Vote To De Larosa/vota Por De La Rosa

Oh this is great, I always knew that Ron Dennis would only sign Pedro if 15,000 odd people signed an online petition :P

Come on really ;)

What happens from the Spanish media if DLR is McLaren's number 2 driver? Will it be unfair if Hamilton beats him too? :P

Is it just me or do we all, including those Spaniards around here, feel that DLR will do _exactly_ as told? Isn't that very quality the single requirement for the job?

After last season, RD priorities are visible from outer space.

But, yes, McLaren will get p**sed on by the Spaniards... no matter who they choose and which way the go. It will be payoff from last season.

Can you all sign my petition? It's being sent to Maranello to ask them to donate an F430 to me for christmas. I don't deserve it and it's a ridiculous idea to suggest that a massive corporation would listen to you all on the strength of your signatures but surely it's worth a go?

I also have one that's being sent to Salma Hayek........

Vote for kova 08 in the number 23 McLaren for 2008!!!

Vote to keep Pedro in the Mclaren for 2008 too as a test driver.

Why not a 2005 Williams style shoot out between the two to see who is really the man?

Pedro is a quick driver and would be a massive cue for Lewis at a race weekend to strengthen Lewis even more in the Technical department, but Kova is younger, hungrier, quieter, and IMO the more quicker, hence the more deserving...

And Kova has done a years testing to back in 2006 so he should therefore be pretty technically Advanced too...

vote my a##, fanatical supporters like this should be banned.... it's enough that these fanatics went with a petition to the FIA to express their concerns about the way Alonso was supposely wrong-treated...

aaaah i had a petition too to send Lewis home, back in october :D

now we considering making another, we want lauda to test force india too. everyone is testing anyways! :D

I don't like these petitions so much. Next we'll have a phone in to vote out the weakest link, or vote in the winner of "F1 Idol".

Fwiw, Pedro would be a nice easy team mate for Lewis, but no doubt the spaniards would stir up trouble. On the other hand, Kova would pose more of a threat from within than without.

He's so far past it you need binoculars to see him.

And with constant bitching from the Spanish fans, would it mean that McLaren are made to have an FIA delegate in the garage all year?

:P

And with constant bitching from the Spanish fans, would it mean that McLaren are made to have an FIA delegate in the garage all year?

Spanish fans will be too busy thinking of Euro Cup 2008. :lol:

Spanish fans will be too busy thinking of Euro Cup 2008. :lol:

HA! Unfortunately AleHop, I'm one of those rare English people that's really happy that the bunch of overpaid wally's that call themselves the England Football Team, are out of the reckoning. I really, really have no feelings for the sport other than a strong desire to barf - indeed, they play as badly as, well, Alonso does at driving with a team mate that's capable of beating him. ;)

If you want to wind me up knock our Rugby team at your peril. Or our coffee. :D

e3_1_b.JPG

Vote For Pedro....GOSH!

:lolroll: where can I buy one?this could be the key to Pedro's success :lol:

and also I want to be as happy as the guy that's wearing it :D

Who on earth would promise not to publish this gem! :lol:

Well I asked if it was for "The top 10 most sexy men on earth" Magazine and they said "Er...sure...whatever..."

And then I found they lied!

Well I asked if it was for "The top 10 most sexy men on earth" Magazine and they said "Er...sure...whatever..."

And then I found they lied!

Those b@stards! :lol:

Actually, ugliness is 'vogue' now in Hollywood, isn't it. You should be sorted, Andres :whistling: