Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaide

Vote To De Larosa/vota Por De La Rosa

:lol:

Good one, Shaggy!

Shaggy as in: oh you shaggy cutie lovely thing

or as in: yuk,Shaggy,shave your back,please!

?? :eusa_think:

And the third one? ^_^

:dam:

3.Alonso_Rules!!!

PS I'm not so interested in Argentine news, like you say. Sorry Andres :lol: but I am interested in the Spanish language. Maybe I'll try to teach myself a little sometime. Pronunciation is easy I think, and should at least let me enjoy the sound of the poetry, if not the meaning, right?

I'm interested in anything that has to do with Pampita :wub:

Shaggy as in: oh you shaggy cutie lovely thing

or as in: yuk,Shaggy,shave your back,please!

?? :eusa_think:

:dam:

3.Alonso_Rules!!!

Well, out of those 2, I like the first option, that's if you don't mind me calling you a shaggy cutie lovely thing! :lol:

What I was actually referring to was Wayne, in Wayne's World, copying scooby doo :D

Well, out of those 2, I like the first option, that's if you don't mind me calling you a shaggy cutie lovely thing! :lol:

What I was actually referring to was Wayne, in Wayne's World, copying scooby doo :D

Whew,what a relief!No need to shave my back,then.

vote my a##, fanatical supporters like this should be banned.... it\'s enough that these fanatics went with a petition to the FIA to express their concerns about the way Alonso was supposely wrong-treated...

Scuhmacher and Ferrari fans are no different, in fact I think they are the worst kind of fans of all for this kind of behaviour. As an Alonso fan I can just plain admit he had a crap year last year, but you will never get a Ferrari fan to own up to anything like that, however I agree with your point, over fanaticism from ANY group of fans is irritating.

Also, I don\'t think pedro deserves a McLaren race seat, he came into the car in 2006 and kimi totally whooped him, they want someone who has the potential for speed and I personally think Heikki is an excellent choice