Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Argentinas New Leader

Geeeeeez. I hope Andres had nothing to do with the election of a woman? Ewwwww. I knew Argentina had troubles (bless them) but are things this bad? :P

Sheesh Pumpdock. That's a bloke in drag ;)

And this coming from the country that elected Margaret Tatcher! :P

@Muzza: we decided that it's easier to blame the Government if a woman is in charge. What's even worse, the main candidate from the opposition was also a female. World is doomed!

And this coming from the country that elected Margaret Tatcher! :P

@Muzza: we decided that it's easier to blame the Government if a woman is in charge. What's even worse, the main candidate from the opposition was also a female. World is doomed!

Australia's politicians have to take the cake for being the ugliest in the world. A couple of years ago this monstrosity was our Immergration Minister

amanda_vanstone_wideweb__430x276.jpg

She looks like Jabba the Hut's mother

and here is our ex Prime Minister

john%20howard.jpg

He looks like Frodo Baggins GrandFather

Australia's politicians have to take the cake for being the ugliest in the world. A couple of years ago this monstrosity was our Immergration Minister

She looks like Jabba the Hut's mother

and here is our ex Prime Minister

He looks like Frodo Baggins GrandFather

You are not gonna win this one!

Take a look at our former president (who, by the way, is the new president's husband...)

nestor-kirchner-3.jpg

Take a look at our former president (who, by the way, is the new president's husband...)

:o What the ........

How about the New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark then. Poor Kiwi's!!! No not really.

She is even compared to Jochen Rindt.

:o What the ........

Well, first we elected the husband, then the wife.

They have a 30 years old son...will be 34 by next elections...

Don't worry, though. Our new President (Cristina Fernandez) was elected democratically. There was no fraud, nor proscriptions (seriously). We just lack enough imagination to elect somebody outside the family :lol:

About Helen Clark. Now that's an ugly leader! :lol:

Well, first we elected the husband, then the wife.

They have a 30 years old son...will be 34 by next elections...

Don't worry, though. Our new President (Cristina Fernandez) was elected democratically. There was no fraud, nor proscriptions (seriously). We just lack enough imagination to elect somebody outside the family :lol:

About Helen Clark. Now that's an ugly leader! :lol:

I see.

Helen Clark is (f)ugly, the poor women* fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch twice.

* apparently

Yeha, you should have seen how nice they made her look on the billboards at election time. She plays for the other team too, we have it worst off here in NZ.

nestor-kirchner-3.jpg

I can beat that. Here is Australia's former Treasurer

image001.gif

"Mm, Babies to eat"

....and people want this biatch to run our country, this will make a man turn queer............

This is our current President of the country:

She is obviously the candidate of the ruling party, rather than being elected by the public...

Please, be gently with us -the argentinians! Many of us had an "awarnes": we are becoming a "banana republic" ... the problem is we have no bananas and no caribean beaches!

You don

:D Ok,the president of India looks like a raisin,but I think these people beat her:

Our current president=Mr Bean.

parecidos-razonables-zapatero-783378.jpg

Our former president enjoying his time with his mates

aznar_azores.jpg

:lol:

Actually I got quite p**sed with that comment...because you can imagine the right wing press the day after: "Our King defends Our Nation" "Our brave king tells Ch

I found it funny. Of course, I don't have to live under a monarchy, I still prefer our crappy democracy to any kind of monarchy. That said, at least from afar your king looks like the one with most dignity. At least he acts as if he is really interested in your country, something most monarchies don't do.

It is possible to live under both at the same time.

[quote name='Quiet One' post='233135' date='Dec 13 2007, 10:29 AM']Yes, but then why do you need a monarchy?[/quote]

If Australia became a Rupublic it would screw up all of our acronyms.

[b]RSPCA[/b] (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) would become SPECA.

and think of our Armed Forces

[b]RAAF[/b] (Royal Australian Air Force) would become AAF
[b]HMAS[/b] (Her Majesty's Australian Ship) would become AS which would be pronounced a##.
[b]RAN[/b] (Royal Australian Navy) would beome AN would isnt to far away from a girls name.

If Australia became a Rupublic it would screw up all of our acronyms.

RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) would become SPECA.

and think of our Armed Forces

RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) would become AAF

HMAS (Her Majesty's Australian Ship) would become AS which would be pronounced a##.

RAN (Royal Australian Navy) would beome AN would isnt to far away from a girls name.

As usual, your logic is indestructible. :lol: