Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Too Fast For Alonso

Reminds me of what Ayrton Senna did to Derek Warwick at Lotus in 86 when Warwick was thought to pose a huge threat to Senna.

Lotus made Ayrton Happy and eventually plummited for the very capiable Johnny Dumfries...

And it paid dividence too for Ayrton who scored 55 points to Dumfries 3.

And eventually Warwick went on to Brabham in unfortunate circumstances following the death of Elio De Angelis and unfortunately did not even score a point...

I think that Kova 08 McLaren.

Trulli will stay at Toyota for 2008.

and Klien at Force India alongside Sutil.

Thats the final seats, don't stress Kova you will stay in F1, you are too Talanted not be be there in F1 next season...

Reminds me of what Ayrton Senna did to Derek Warwick at Lotus in 86 when Warwick was thought to pose a huge threat to Senna.

Lotus made Ayrton Happy and eventually plummited for the very capiable Johnny Dumfries...

And it paid dividence too for Ayrton who scored 55 points to Dumfries 3.

And eventually Warwick went on to Brabham in unfortunate circumstances following the death of Elio De Angelis and unfortunately did not even score a point...

I think that Kova 08 McLaren.

Trulli will stay at Toyota for 2008.

and Klien at Force India alongside Sutil.

Thats the final seats, don't stress Kova you will stay in F1, you are too Talanted not be be there in F1 next season...

good post Bro....

and I very much agree with the bolded part...

kovy is too fast to be alonso's teammate but doesnt mean he is as fast or faster, if kov was as fast as alonso renault would have a couple wins in 2007

kovy is too fast to be alonso's teammate but doesnt mean he is as fast or faster, if kov was as fast as alonso renault would have a couple wins in 2007

well we'll never know will we....

Kimi won't mind Fernando joining Ferrari.........he is the quintessential 'no bull' racing driver.......

Fernando won't even bother looking at Ferrari when Kimi is there because he knows he'd get punk'd! :lol:

:lol:

I wish all Alonso fans could take jokes like you

Why do people now have a smug holier than thou attitude about drivers such as Fernando Alonso demanding preferential treatment when they never had a problem about Michael Schumacher nor Ayrton Senna demanding and getting the same preferential treatment? Even Lewis Hamilton is going to get preferential treatment in 2008

So take off your horse blinkers the next time you make a smug comment about your most hated driver getting preferential treatment because perhaps then you just might notice that your most revered driv

er is also getting preferential treatment.

Kimi is getting preferential treatment???? well, THATS new!!!!

DriftingGuy - Nice!

Not too surprised with the news and line-up.

Although tbh, I think that PJ will be more of a threat than Kova surely?

Kovalainen Too Fast for Alonso?

Alonso won't have to worry about Kovalainen pulling a Hamilton on him.

Heikki Kovalainen says he was not surprised about Renault’s decision to drop him for 2008, and revealed that he is mulling over two other options to remain in Formula 1 next year.

After a problematic beginning, the Finn showed steady gains in performance in his debut season with Renault, claiming a podium finish in the wet Japanese Grand Prix at Fuji and outscoring more experienced teammate Giancarlo Fisichella. But insiders reckon that his speed ultimately cost him the chance of staying on board at Renault, because the returning Fernando Alonso did not want a teammate to pose the kind of challenge that he faced with Lewis Hamilton at McLaren this year.

That decision has left Kovalainen hunting for a drive elsewhere. But although most teams have already decided on their lineups, he remains strongly linked with possibilities at McLaren, to replace Alonso, and also Toyota – where he could be granted a seat at the expense of Jarno Trulli.

Speaking to Finnish television channel MTV3, Kovalainen had said he was still weighing up the offers on the table.

“This was something we could expect,” he said about Renault’s choice of Alonso and Nelson Piquet Jr. “For some time we have been going through other options.

“Renault made this kind of a decision, but luckily there are two other options with interesting offers.”

HAHAHAHHAHAAHA I always knew this guy had an easy ride to his championships... what a sissy....

he better not join Ferrari whilst Kimi is still there, he'd be made more of a laughing stock than with Hamilton...

So now it is "easy" to win championships and two of them to boot... wow... the constant and desperate need you have for delusional statements while your imaginary world blows to pieces as it crashes against reality.

So now it is "easy" to win championships and two of them to boot... wow... the constant and desperate need you have for delusional statements while your imaginary world blows to pieces as it crashes against reality.

yes, I'm really enjoying it....

wow! I knew you would come with such a reply...Brad is more realistic than imaginary!

HAHAHAHHAHAAHA I always knew this guy had an easy ride to his championships... what a sissy....

he better not join Ferrari whilst Kimi is still there, he'd be made more of a laughing stock than with Hamilton...

Yeah....Please add pussy too.. I just hopes Nelson kicks his a##, from the third race of the season showing the world that he was indeed beaten by a rookie, and he is going to be beaten by another rookie! :P

Kimi won't mind Fernando joining Ferrari.........he is the quintessential 'no bull' racing driver.......

Fernando won't even bother looking at Ferrari when Kimi is there because he knows he'd get punk'd! :lol:

:lol: he would say things like, I am a Spanish in an Italian team, that is why the Finns are faster :P

I hope Hekki goes to Mclaren, as he really deserves it. Really disppointed to understands that he has been thrown off because he was too good to be alongside that goof.

All the best Kova! I

Yeah....Please add pussy too.. I just hopes Nelson kicks his a##, from the third race of the season showing the world that he was indeed beaten by a rookie, and he is going to be beaten by another rookie! :P

:lol:

I'll reserve that for next time :lol:

I hope Hekki goes to Mclaren, as he really deserves it. Really disppointed to understands that he has been thrown off because he was too good to be alongside that goof.

All the best Kova! I

nice one mate

I am afraid it is you who is horse blinkered. You only need to check back on this forum, if you so wish, for evidence that people did have a problem with Schumi's apparent no.1 status. It was something that was levelled at Schumi on many occasions, long before being levelled at Alonso these past few months.

Yet never a problem when it is Hamilton's case... in this forum...

Yet never a problem when it is Hamilton's case... in this forum...

Hamilton's case is too fast for Alonso?? I know you're a Kimi fan, but that is just taking things too far.

wow! I knew you would come with such a reply...Brad is more realistic than imaginary!

... just as you know that I would also say that your comment is a poor attempt to hide BradSpeedMan's blunder , namely, his claim that winning not just one but two WCs is "easy".

Hamilton's case is too fast for Alonso?? I know you're a Kimi fan, but that is just taking things too far.

In your dreams, of course, where you can pretend away the comment I was replying to.