Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Too Fast For Alonso

I don't quite agree about Michael, though. I tend to think that he also pressed to be given No.1 status. He just was more discreet at doing so.

I believe that's what i said too;

The strength of Michael's brand was the all conquering nature. Much of that was earned but some of it was brilliantly engineered.

So Ron was supposed to predict that by running his team the way he always has it was going to have an adverse affect on Fernando and he was supposed to know that he would act so petulantly? What twoddle. Maybe you think Ron should have used use astrology?

"Fernando, because of the way the planets are situated at the moment, You have a star rising (Lewis) that will be dominant in Saturn (he'll run rings around you) and have a strong affect in Uranus."

Fernando would have known Mclaren's equal driver status policy right from the start. He just completely under estimated Lewis, in my opinion.

And furthermore, Nando's contract presumably did not guarantee him star billing or I'm sure he would have mentioned it repeatedly to the media.

Ron ended up in a no-win situation- only Nando had the power to make the McLaren relationship work.

Ron ended up in a no-win situation- only Nando had the power to make the McLaren relationship work.

Absolutely.

BTW guys, nothing like abit of controversy to get TF1 forums kicking again....It's been way too quiet lately

Indeed. We need a new driver to slag off.

How about Kimi? :P

now what made you think of Kimi :lol:

Well, I was having a sh*t and I thought of Kimi.

Alonso's lack of accepting equal status really has affected alot of his fans.

Do you think NP jr. cannot be as fast or faster than Kovalainen?

Heikki Kovalainen 30 +30%

Giancarlo Fisichella 21

Fernando Alonso 134 +46.27

Giancarlo Fisichella 72

Fernando Alonso 133 +56.39%

Giancarlo Fisichella 58

Facts or dreams?

Do you think NP jr. cannot be as fast or faster than Kovalainen?

Heikki Kovalainen 30 +30%

Giancarlo Fisichella 21

Fernando Alonso 134 +46.27

Giancarlo Fisichella 72

Fernando Alonso 133 +56.39%

Giancarlo Fisichella 58

Facts or dreams?

Heiki beat Fisi in an uncompetitive car in his rookie year.... nuff said!

Heiki beat Fisi in an uncompetitive car in his rookie year.... nuff said!

NP jr. would have beaten both Fisi and Hikki.

NP jr. would have beaten both Fisi and Hikki.

once again, a strong delusional statement from an Alonso fan...

if I were you, I'de be more worried about the rookie beating Alonso in the first few races and starting ignoring team orders...

if I were you, I'de be more worried about the rookie beating Alonso in the first few races and starting ignoring team orders...

If Alonso is beaten because NP jr. is faster than him I will not have a problem admitting it.

If Alonso won next year you would still say it was because he was lucky.

You are sick, did Alonso kill your pet or something like that?

If Alonso is beaten because NP jr. is faster than him I will not have a problem admitting it.

If Alonso won next year you would still say it was because he was lucky.

You are sick, did Alonso kill your pet or something like that?

yet you have huge problems with Hamilton beating Alonso and blame it on the team...

you seem to like pets....

yet you have huge problems with Hamilton beating Alonso and blame it on the team...

If Hamilton had beaten him on a regular basis I would admit it. But it did not happen and after that outrageous penalty at Hungary it is quite remarkable that he could have won the WDC in the last race. And because he fought professionally till the last checkered flag Kimi Raikkonen was able to win his deserved title. It is up to you to admit it or to keep on and on with new threads about how bad FA was, how humilliated he must feel, blah, blah, blah... Are you sick?

Take your pills.

If Hamilton had beaten him on a regular basis I would admit it. But it did not happen and after that outrageous penalty at Hungary it is quite remarkable that he could have won the WDC in the last race. And because he fought professionally till the last checkered flag Kimi Raikkonen was able to win his deserved title. It is up to you to admit it or to keep on and on with new threads about how bad FA was, how humilliated he must feel, blah, blah, blah... Are you sick?

Take your pills.

:lol:

hundred excuses when Alonso is beaten, you want to tell me again you'll be fine with NP jr. being faster.....

Take your pills.

I agree Hungary should have been dealt with 'in house' as it were, but why is it outrageous exactly?

I agree Hungary should have been dealt with 'in house' as it were, but why is it outrageous exactly?

surely you don't really "want to go there", considering his reasoning....

You wanted a bit of controversy didn't you ?? :lol:

I'm reconsidering as Alehops falls way too deep in the puddle of mud, and looks like a complete fool getting out of it... we have to consider his feelings, Alonso and his fans are all the same...

you know only certain people can take a joke

I'm reconsidering as Alehops falls way too deep in the puddle of mud, and looks like a complete fool getting out of it... we have to consider his feelings, Alonso and his fans are all the same...

Ouch! Very controversial, Brad! :lol:

"Fernando, because of the way the planets are situated at the moment, You have a star rising (Lewis) that will be dominant in Saturn (he'll run rings around you) and have a strong affect in Uranus."

:lol:

:lol: Harsh, Brad. Harsh but funny!

How can you explain a penalty for blocking someone when you leave the pit lane completely free?

It was Lewis Hamilton, that explains it all.

I can take one joke, two and three as well but you are too much of a joke!