Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Lewis Gets Owned By Police

Oli, there is no room for such statements in an F1 forum. How can you justify to yourself enjoying F1, when you are aware of the kind of emissions these cars are producing. Justifying it by the fact that pollution produced by racing is negligible, then one can easily claim that car emissions are only responsible for a small part of produced CO2 and the real problem is 3rd world countries that expand without control on their emissions.

I agree global warming is an issue but somehow I cannot see myself getting out of the habbit of doing over 120mph on the highway when conditions allow it(65mph limit). Afterall I don't drive that much and my yearly emissions are a negligible addition(yeah that's the logic).

Ps: Ok now I realise this thread was dead for about a month , sorry for the bump, better go get some sleep

Oli, there is no room for such statements in an F1 forum. How can you justify to yourself enjoying F1, when you are aware of the kind of emissions these cars are producing. Justifying it by the fact that pollution produced by racing is negligible, then one can easily claim that car emissions are only responsible for a small part of produced CO2 and the real problem is 3rd world countries that expand without control on their emissions.

I agree global warming is an issue but somehow I cannot see myself getting out of the habbit of doing over 120mph on the highway when conditions allow it(65mph limit). Afterall I don't drive that much and my yearly emissions are a negligible addition(yeah that's the logic).

Ps: Ok now I realise this thread was dead for about a month , sorry for the bump, better go get some sleep

For another month?