Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

The Lesser Known... :d

After sending two emails and convincing other 50 people to do same, F1.com finally put Nick's The Lesser Known article.

The Lesser Known

After sending two emails and convincing other 50 people to do same, F1.com finally put Nick's The Lesser Known article.

(1) u see? wasn't me! i dont even have a car :)

(2) Nick is right haha That was sooo funny!

(3) ...

(4) WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 'my kids' GENERAL ANSWER?!

hahahahahaha i love the answer for last question. he could put two 'bad' habits ina single one :D Nick always surprises me :)

4. Errrm, how about kids aren't 'posessions' ?? :lol:

he always answers kids to this question :/

Well, he didn't did he?? Eh?? Shows you how much you know about him and your supposed to be a fan. Pah!!! :lol:

:lol: Eric surprises me every night! He's sooo thoughtful. Every night is a new experience for us! :wub: But what really surprises me is how come no one asks me questions like that. You wouldn't believe the strange requests I get from my fans, and I have bad habits, and I get a lot of nonsense written about me etc etc... Basically it's tough being a superstar and they should ask someone with a real fan base, not some pretender in a BMW.

:lol: Eric surprises me every night! He's sooo thoughtful. Every night is a new experience for us! :wub: But what really surprises me is how come no one asks me questions like that. You wouldn't believe the strange requests I get from my fans, and I have bad habits, and I get a lot of nonsense written about me etc etc... Basically it's tough being a superstar and they should ask someone with a real fan base, not some pretender in a BMW.

:lol:

What do you mean I'd never believe the strange request you get from your fans - that was me!

:lol::lol::lol:

anyways, so last night was the first time Eric never mentioned Scott Speed? :P

anyways, so last night was the first time Eric never mentioned Scott Speed?

must b difficult to have someone calling other name than yrs...

Q: What's in your garage at home?

Nick Heidfeld: A BMW X5, a BMW 5er Touring 4WD, a Mini Cooper S, a Lotus Exige, a 1967 Beetle Cabriolet, a BMW Enduro motorbike, a Harley Davidson and some racing and mountain bikes.

Nick has good taste in cars!! :D

Nah its not good taste, its just BMW advertising!

Didn't Kimi Raikkonen have a Ferrari Enzo whilst he was racing for McLaren Mercedes? Except it wasn't his, he was "looking after it, for a friend".

I wonder if de montilmella (no, I cant spell his name) ever asked for it back? :P

Yeah, the Mini's cool for what it is, but it seems more like a car for my dad than me. It's a fun-to-drive car for the baby boomers, which is a good idea, too. My dad is uber concerned with gas mileage, so it's a good idea. He's getting a Volvo C30 or a BMW 1-Series, both of which are pretty cool. Hell, the 1 is the best looking Beemer I know of. Small cars are a lot of fun, I wish more people drove them. We really need to reduce foreign dependancy for oil if nothing else. I love my GTI, 200 hp for such a small car is badass! Granted, my next car will probably be bigger, but that's just life. The 2008 Mazda6 seems like a nice option, to me.

It is sad, though, I can only brag about daddy's cars :lol: and I rarely see him. Though when I do, there is nothing I like better than taking out his 67 Camaro that he bought in 1969 from a friend.

Only if it's an original, surely?? :lol:

Yeah, the Mini's cool for what it is, but it seems more like a car for my dad than me. It's a fun-to-drive car for the baby boomers, which is a good idea, too. My dad is uber concerned with gas mileage, so it's a good idea. He's getting a Volvo C30 or a BMW 1-Series, both of which are pretty cool. Hell, the 1 is the best looking Beemer I know of. Small cars are a lot of fun, I wish more people drove them. We really need to reduce foreign dependancy for oil if nothing else. I love my GTI, 200 hp for such a small car is badass! Granted, my next car will probably be bigger, but that's just life. The 2008 Mazda6 seems like a nice option, to me.

It is sad, though, I can only brag about daddy's cars :lol: and I rarely see him. Though when I do, there is nothing I like better than taking out his 67 Camaro that he bought in 1969 from a friend.

Do you know what has slowed me down more than anything? When I say slowed me down, I mean accelerate more gently, etc, etc. Anyway, the chuffin trip computers they have these days that show you your mpg. Geez, it becomes like an obsession to try and eek out more to the gallon :lol:

And not forgetting that petrol/diesel is over

Do you know what has slowed me down more than anything? When I say slowed me down, I mean accelerate more gently, etc, etc. Anyway, the chuffin trip computers they have these days that show you your mpg. Geez, it becomes like an obsession to try and eek out more to the gallon :lol:

And not forgetting that petrol/diesel is over

:lol: Yeah it really has. Obviously, my dad and I aren't very good with our word...I drive racecars, what a great contribution to the environment and use of less fuel...and he owns, rarely drives, but owns a Corvette and a '67 Camaro...fuel-friendly, for sure!

And $2 a gallon sounds good to me. It was $3 for a while, now it's down, but still over $2.

Sorry, it was late and I don't know why I was thinking of gallons :dam:

I meant over

I am sure you still have a lot of them running there in Brazil as cabs. (?)

ah..... no?

Even with my little 1.0 3 cyclinder new yaris the fuel economy sucks, with an average of 50mpg, although thats with learners at the helm, when I run a full tank on my own I tend to average around 65mpg in citys and about 75 on the motorways.

Its still crap though, you would think they would have better ways of doing things by now...

Although i do research a lot on alternative energies, there is a car powered by oxygen ready for release in France, will cost about

ah..... no?

I think I saw lotsa VW Beetle cabs in Brazil (hard top) in a program called Lonley Planet in discovery! :D

by the name of the show it probably shows the inner of the inner of the inner of brazil.... hehe i just know the biggest cities :)

by the name of the show it probably shows the inner of the inner of the inner of brazil.... hehe i just know the biggest cities :)

s, you dont travel much?