Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

Could Schui Snr Come Back???

The funniest would be seeing Rubens face when he finds out he's teaming up with Shumi again...lol or even funnier, being replaced by him

Let me guess: You're a Schumacher fan.

schumi is the most umpleasant person ihave ever come across.i used 2b a fan of his..asked him for an authograph and just told me:no.(i was 8 at the time so it was a terrible drama for me.i just cried n cried. :S

schumi is the most umpleasant person ihave ever come across.i used 2b a fan of his..asked him for an authograph and just told me:no.(i was 8 at the time so it was a terrible drama for me.i just cried n cried. :S

:lol: I don't like Schumi, either...

Shumacher fan or not, it would still be funny. But yes, Schumacher is my fav driver.

It wouldn't be funny for me because I think that at least 4 or 5 times out of 10 Barrichello was faster, and it sucks to see the better man not win. If Rubens can win over Michael, he should. And a few times, he could.

And now you're eight and a half?

You should have responded with a swift and stern boot aimed at his testicles*.

*Assuming he has testicles and that they havn't been removed to reduce weight, you know how dedicated Michael was afterall.

*Assuming he has testicles and that they havn't been removed to reduce weight, you know how dedicated Michael was afterall.

He got them removed and put them in his chin.

Now, now, don't be jealous, just because you're 5 and want to be big like him... :P

He got them removed and put them in his chin.

:lol: Good for him, more power to them I say, if people want to put their balls in their chin then so be it.

Which Pocono race? I've been to the August one every year since 2004. It's been worth the 7 hour drive for me each year. You should try to get pit passes, it makes the experience more than worth it. We spend a few hours in the pits and paddock area, it's a lot of fun. If you are planning on going, and would like traffic and parking advice, feel free to ask...trust me, it'll make life easier :)

Thank you Eric I will be asking for that advice I am thinking about thaking my son with me he is 5 years old. I am taking about Pocono 500

Even if that was true (which i don't believe it is) it would be justified because i'm guessing you're ugly.

That is rather unkind. From what I have seen of schumi on TV, he did indeed carry himself around the paddock with a large degree of arrogance, and for any driver not to embrace their fans is just rude.

no,half a year ago schumi didnt race so there...

:lol:

Even if that was true (which i don't believe it is) it would be justified because i'm guessing you're ugly.

its true.but im guessin by your sig that your a fanboy of schumi so i guess you think hes perfect

you dont even know what i look like...

That is rather unkind. From what I have seen of schumi on TV, he did indeed carry himself around the paddock with a large degree of arrogance, and for any driver not to embrace their fans is just rude.

yes it was very rude esp to do that to a kid...

When I met him he was extremely polite and gracious. He went to sign his autograph and the pen did not work but he left a Schumacher-signature shaped dent on the paper. He looked at me at the pen, book at me, we grinned, shrugged and I went away with my Schui Dentograph :)

Most arrogant person by far when I went to this practice session was David Coulthard who ignored everyone and was almost rude to some of the fans there.

Damon Hill was the most fan-oriented - one guy wanted him to give a personal message to his son on video. Cue a lengthy wait whilst the guy fired up his camera etc and Damon waited very patiently and delivered a really nice message personally.

Having said all that I can understand why the drivers would be p'd off with the constant demand from fans.

its true.but im guessin by your sig that your a fanboy of schumi so i guess you think hes perfect

you dont even know what i look like...

Yes i'm a fan, i know he's not perfect but i knew you were ugly. I still don't believe you.

Most arrogant person by far when I went to this practice session was David Coulthard who ignored everyone and was almost rude to some of the fans there.

I have heard that DC is an a##, and to be honest I have never had any love for him

Yes i\'m a fan, i know he\'s not perfect but i knew you were ugly. I still don\'t believe you.

Does insulting members of an internet forum because they dislike the driver you support(ed) make you feel better about yourself or something? because it is extremely childish

Does insulting members of an internet forum because they dislike the driver you support(ed) make you feel better about yourself or something? because it is extremely childish

What's with that whole backslash thing? Weird.

I don't need to feel better about myself. If i did, i wouldn't try and achieve it here. My comment was to be taken as sarcastic; i can't see that he's ugly, so i don't know if he is. He can't prove that he met Michael, so i don't know if he did. Isn't the internet wonderfully mysterious? I insult people here far worse than that but they see it for what it is. It is you who is assuming that my rebuttal is the result of petulance. Frankly, i couldn't give a tuppeny f*ck if people insult Michael, i insult him myself. I hope that getting involved has made you feel better about yourself.

Now, i'm off to go suck on my dummy.

I dont know what is causing that problem. and I don\'t know what your problem is either, I merely stuck up for another member because I feel that you are unnecessarily singling him out and being abusive.

I dont know what is causing that problem. and I don\'t know what your problem is either,

I had a bad childhood and my mummy doesn't love me. I'm ugly too and feel sure Michael would hate me if i met him. Then there's the bad breath, uncontrollable bladder and a dog that won't bark. I feel the need to take it out on people here, it's my way of dealing with such a sh!t awful life. Will you love me please\\?//

All F1 drivers suck at life for one reason or another.

Anyway, I saw Michael at Logan Int'l Airport today. Some guy about 5'10", wearing a flamboyant sweater and ripped jeans, had the same exact face and hair as Schumi, looked identical to him really except a little more wrinkles, though who knows what Schumi looks like without his makeup on. However, the fact he was alone and didn't have a bodyguard or something made me decide it wasn't him. Then again, I'm the only person in Logan who would recognize him, so he doesn't need one...

He was probably looking over at you going: "I wonder if that is Eric over there.....????" :)

:lol: Actually, he was supposedly checking out one of the girls in my party...that's how I noticed "the weird guy whose looking at my tits"...