Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Lies

7/12/07

McLaren said they are still confident no evidence of having used Ferrari's data will be found.

"From the very beginning McLaren has provided the FIA with full access and complete co-operation, and remains confident no confidential information has been incorporated within the team's 2007 and 2008 cars."

5/12/07

Ronspeak: The FIA has asked us to correct certain factual errors contained in a press briefing given on our behalf

English: We lied like silly little schoolboys and the teacher is making us own up. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"In our briefing, we stated that there were 18 witness statements from Renault employees admitting that they had viewed McLaren confidential information.

"To the extent that this implied that 18 different Renault employees admitted viewing McLaren confidential information it was inaccurate.

I swear, I didn't make this up.

English translation: We claimed that two plus two are five. To the extent that this implied that if you add two and two you get four, it is inaccurate. The rest of the statement is wholly accurate.

"We stated that the confidential information on computer disks was uploaded onto 11 Renault computers.

"This is not accurate. Mr Mackereth copied information onto 11 computer disks. The information on these 11 computer disks was uploaded by Renault IT staff in September 2006 onto Renault's T: drive and then transferred by Mr Mackereth to his personal home directory stored on Renault's network server. A back up copy of the material on Mr Mackereth's personal directory was made onto an unknown number of Renault's back up servers/tapes.

English translation: see above :P

"We said that the information on the 11 computer disks taken by Mr Mackereth included 780 individual drawings.

"This was an error. The information taken by Mr Mackereth on floppy disks, in hard copy form and by email amounts to 762 pages when printed out. The 11 computer disks included 18 individual technical drawings. Mr Mackereth also admits that he took hard copy drawings of McLaren's dampers.

English: see above the above

"We said that the McLaren information amounted to the "entire technical blueprint of the 2006 and 2007 McLaren car".

"This requires clarification. The position is that, the McLaren drawings plus the information in a confidential MP4 - 22A Specification document taken by Mr Mackereth constitute a technical definition of the fundamental layout of the 2007 McLaren car and the technical details of its innovative and performance enhancing systems.

Overall translation: We tried to pass of a bunch of fibs as truth to make it appear as if the Renault case was similar to ours, and to put it in short, we got caught. boohoo.

18/7/07

http://www.sportinglife.com/others/news/st..._Nightlead.html

McLaren have hit out at "erroneous speculation" about the ongoing Formula One 'spy' scandal, insisting that nobody except Mike Coughlan had ever been in possession of official Ferrari documents.

A statement said: "McLaren is concerned that erroneous speculation has arisen from inaccurate and misleading reference to the contents of confidential legal papers filed at court in response to Ferrari's UK action to recover its intellectual property.

"This is unfortunate and is prejudicial to a fair interpretation of these matters.

"McLaren can confirm from its own investigation that no Ferrari materials or data are or have ever been in the possession of any McLaren employee other than the individual sued by Ferrari.

7/9/07

Sep.7 (GMM) As the espionage saga reaches new heights of intrigue in the Monza paddock, Fernando Alonso has refuted rumours that he got involved because he wants to find a way out of his McLaren contract for 2008.

Asked by Spanish reporters if he has spilled the beans about emails from team test driver Pedro de la Rosa - containing confidential Ferrari setup information - so as to further implicate McLaren, he answered: "No way."

4/7/07

"McLaren has completed a thorough investigation and can confirm no Ferrari intellectual property has been passed to any other members of the team or incorporated into its cars.

"McLaren has, in the meanwhile, openly disclosed these matters to the FIA and Ferrari, and sought to satisfy any concerns that have arisen from this matter.

"In order to address some of the speculation, McLaren has invited the FIA to conduct a full review of its cars to satisfy itself the team has not benefited from any intellectual property of another competitor."

Some time in old July..

I live and breathe this team. There is no way anything incorrect would ever happen in our team. My personal integrity is very important to me and my company's integrity is even more important to me. We are working closely with the FIA and closely with Ferrari. This matter does not involve our company.

'I am absolutely confident that with the passing of time, the world will understand that McLaren's position is one that is reflective of our statements. We have never, to my knowledge, ever used other people's intellectual property. It is not on our car. I am sure the FIA will confirm that either now or in the future, and that is the key message.'

I notice a distinct lack of real explanations in the quotes used, particular concerning where McLaren's original figures came from.

I also notice you didn't post anything about how Ferrari appealed the original court case based on no new evidence, and at how they blatantly lied with their public statements, something the FIA did not ask them to retract.

Your biasedness could have been less....obvious :P

...As could mine against Ferrari/FIA, but then I don't go creating threads about them telling porky pies :P

Yep, McLaren lied repeatedly and, most likely, is still lying,... RD certainly is... and if anyone brings any of it up, the lewisteric jihad is apparently given justification to "bully Alonso" (their own naive admission) as in their belief system there is nothing like lynching a scapegoat in order to cowardly evade one's own responsibilities (per RD's instructions). It is delusional and irrational but it is their creed nonetheless... such is the state of things.

Yep, McLaren lied repeatedly and, most likely, is still lying,... RD certainly is... and if anyone brings any of it up, the lewisteric jihad is apparently given justification to "bully Alonso" (their own naive admission) as in their belief system there is nothing like lynching a scapegoat in order to cowardly evade one's own responsibilities (per RD's instructions). It is delusional and irrational but it is their creed nonetheless... such is the state of things.

And the Dennisteric jihad also drone on and on about Alonso being bullied to cover up the fact that he came in third.

:yawn: Roll on march.

Indeed............................ :yawn:

I notice a distinct lack of real explanations in the quotes used, particular concerning where McLaren's original figures came from.

They're Mclaren quotes, ask them I guess?

I also notice you didn't post anything about how Ferrari appealed the original court case based on no new evidence, and at how they blatantly lied with their public statements, something the FIA did not ask them to retract.

Huh? Ferrari did not appeal the original case, they couldn't. The FIA reopened it when new evidence emerged. As for the lying, what on earth are you talking about?

Truths

1: This is redundant.

2: This is redundant.

3: 1 and 2 are redundant.

4: Can we talk about something else?

5: Does anyone really care?

6: Ron Dennis sucks.

7: Move on.

8: This is boring.

Huh? Ferrari did not appeal the original case, they couldn\\\'t. The FIA reopened it when new evidence emerged. As for the lying, what on earth are you talking about?
Nope, but the Italian motorsport federation stuck their noses in where it wasn\\\'t wanted and made defamatory remarks where they where not warranted. Pretty much the Italian way of going about things really.For the record, Ferrari gained 24 points in the first 2 races before their illegal flexing floor was banned, funny how Ferrari fans never mention that when asked how they achieved their straightline speed Jean Todt replied with \\"Ah you mean a powerful engine and an efficient aerodynamic package\\".Ferrari lie, cheat, and spew just as much, maybe more BS than any other team.I don\'t know what your problem is Cavallino, but posting this kind of stuff on a forum is unnecessary, if you have a problem you should phone the McLaren PR department

Truths

1: This is redundant.

2: This is redundant.

3: 1 and 2 are redundant.

4: Can we talk about something else?

5: Does anyone really care?

6: Ron Dennis sucks.

7: Move on.

8: This is boring.

1. 3 facilitates 1 and 2 redundant.

2. Re: 4, please do.

3. Re: 5, No.

4. Re: 6, Alonso blows.

5. Re: 7, some can't.

6. Re: 8, :yawn: What was that?

That reminds me, anybody have the address for the Ron speak translator still, it was in an issue of F1 racing like a year ago I think, funniest thing ever

Welcome to the room...Sara.

You mean 'Stevie', surely?

I seem to have piqued Mr right wing Christian 'I am old therefore I am wiser' 'Ron made the supreme sacrifice for the sake of the fans'. Cool...

Funny Mr Good christian doesn't have anything better to do on Christmas eve..

I seem to have piqued Mr right wing Christian 'I am old therefore I am wiser' 'Ron made the supreme sacrifice for the sake of the fans'. Cool...

Funny Mr Good christian doesn't have anything better to do on Christmas eve..

Cav you really should get some professional help for that large chip you have on your shoulder. It reveals your weaknesses time and again. Perhaps you are just trying to be offensive, but comment here makes it seem like you are driven by nothing but your religious prejudice. Ok you have a significant bit of ageism going on too.

You will learn grasshopper

I seem to have piqued Mr right wing Christian I am old therefore I am wiser Ron made the supreme sacrifice for the sake of the fans. Cool...Funny Mr Good christian doesnt have anything better to do on Christmas eve..
Dont you have anything better to do on christmas eve than make a bunch of preachy Anti-McLaren posts to an audience that just doesnt care?