Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meatball

Wat Do You Like To Do In Your Free Time?

My hobbies include:

Running

Riding a bike

Racing stock cars

Racing go-karts

Playing sports with friends in their backyards

Doing pretty much anything with friends

Playing hockey in the "generic anyone can play" league for bored adults with nothing better to do

Going to sporting events

Weight-lifting/Working out

Playing guitar (alone or with my band)

Talking with people online or over the phone

Taking a walk with my girlfriend

Being an idiot

Watching TV

Go on this forum

That sums it up. Those were in no particular order, by the way.

I have a lot of free time, sadly, but I'm generally filling it with....

Guitar Hero (video games)

PHP (coding/websites/nerd stuff)

Creating computer apps (coding/nerd stuff part2)

Talking to people (gotta do something social aye?)

Going to 'parties/shin digs/box socials' (see above)

Sports (but not now, it's the off-season for my favourite sports... though there is still cricket and football)

Work (Driving Instructor)

Work (F1-TM)

Work (New game, name not yet released)

TV - I love dvd's :-)

Saving money - im a tight bast* at heart...

Im also boring too looking at this list :P

Family. play, talk, play lots more.

Dissect stuff - opinions, my bike (as in, looking after it), the cars, my favourite sport.

Mountain biking.

Deep thought - I find it more fun to think 'what if', 'how can..', related to work, problems, fun things to do etc than watch teevo..........

Business - from tiny to huge - fascinates the hell out of me - how to get big if you're small, how to stay strong if you're strong, how to take on giants and win.

In line skate thingy's - Jaysus they hurt my bones ;)

Playing in the car - early hours on a Sunday - take it for a damn good thrashing before the world wakes up. Trail brake to apex, line up exit, correct s##t line, nail it to the next corner, change underwear. [Trough of Bowland - Google Earth it :D ]

Internet - it's what I work in, but forums like this are alien to me. Strange people that have everything from fun in abundance to 'no patience, take things too seriously, think that it's real life when, really, not many would behave this way if we were nattering about F1 in a pub' type stuff.

General medial home stuff. It's theraputic sometimes - doing the kid's homework, helping vaccing, washing the cars, hanging my knickers on the line. Flush out the blow up doll. Menial stuff.

Chilling and having a beer when the kids are in bed, and solving the world's probelms with my better half - fantasy rules B) .

Skiing.

This list is not definative...........

In no particuar order I like-

reading books, fiction and non-fiction

playing/recording music

listening to music

watching movies

photography

skating

drinking fine wine and premium beers

reading F1 articles and F1 clips on youtube

:)

Dissect stuff - opinions, my bike (as in, looking after it), the cars, my favourite sport.

Mountain biking.

Deep thought - I find it more fun to think 'what if', 'how can..', related to work, problems, fun things to do etc than watch teevo..........

Business - from tiny to huge - fascinates the hell out of me - how to get big if you're small, how to stay strong if you're strong, how to take on giants and win.

Playing in the car - early hours on a Sunday - take it for a damn good thrashing before the world wakes up. Trail brake to apex, line up exit, correct s##t line, nail it to the next corner, change underwear. [Trough of Bowland - Google Earth it :D ]

Internet - it's what I work in, but forums like this are alien to me. Strange people that have everything from fun in abundance to 'no patience, take things too seriously, think that it's real life when, really, not many would behave this way if we were nattering about F1 in a pub' type stuff.

General medial home stuff. It's theraputic sometimes - doing the kid's homework, helping vaccing, washing the cars, hanging my knickers on the line. Flush out the blow up doll. Menial stuff.

Chilling and having a beer when the kids are in bed, and solving the world's probelms with my better half - fantasy rules B) .

Skiing.

I've been there, many moons ago.

Now, imagine if they did behave that way if we were nattering in a pub! That would be the real shocker! :lol:

Hmmm let me see

Cleaning sh!tty arses, spoonfeeding, cleaning food dribbles from said spoonfeeding, wiping runny noses and sometimes I look after the kids instead.

Playing guitar, occasionally these days.

Endlessly fixing friends and other people's computers because my wife and parents pimp me out. Oh having trouble with your computer are you? My husband/son (delete as applicable) can fix them. Oh yeah, he'll have a look at it for you, no problem.

Playing lego star wars with 5yr old...........................get controller taken off me because I am not doing it right.

Light sabre fights, realising that getting knuckles whacked 28 times was actually no accident and the little bast darling was deliberately aiming for them.

Peaceful walks at the weekend, just me, the pram and Chloe, when the world just feels right.

I also like to kick puppies, eat babies, molest kittens, and urinate on motor vehicles, which are all constructive hobbies that benefit the greater good of the community and are things that people and animals and plants and fungi and bacteria of all ages can enjoy. No, protists cannot enjoy them, we're racists, sorry.

Interesting.

Long distance off-road touring (on a bike, yes).

Sex.

Reading books (all sorts).

Cooking dinner for friends.

Learning esoteric programming languages.

Walking, hiking new places... preferably over mountain terrain.

Reading the Bible

Going to Church

Watching quality religious television

Praying

Worshipping Jesus Christ

Promoting my relgious beliefs door-to-door and spreading the spirit of Jesus Christ to my neighbors

Binge eating on communion wafers (YUMMY!)

Practicing abstinance until marriage

Preaching to the youths about abstinance

Chastising those who disobey the teachings of the Bible

Chastising the anti-Christ

Converting Jews, Muslims, Athiests, Buddhists, etc to good little Christians

Doing community service to benefit my Church

Filming my Christian TV show that airs on public access every Friday night at 7 (PRIMETIME!)

Watching my Christian TV show that airs on public access every Friday night at 7

Reciting passages from the Bible for my mother

Reciting passages from the Bible for my father

Donating 97% of my income to the Church

I also like to kick puppies, eat babies, molest kittens, and urinate on motor vehicles, which are all constructive hobbies that benefit the greater good of the community and are things that people and animals and plants and fungi and bacteria of all ages can enjoy. No, protists cannot enjoy them, we're racists, sorry.

You forgot butt sex you homo ;)

Only one thing, getting some from a young thing(over 18) :naughty:

skateboard

one day trips with my pals

play saxophone (jazz club)

Nice

I have a lot of free time, sadly, but I'm generally filling it with....

Guitar Hero (video games)

PHP (coding/websites/nerd stuff)

Creating computer apps (coding/nerd stuff part2)

Talking to people (gotta do something social aye?)

Going to 'parties/shin digs/box socials' (see above)

Sports (but not now, it's the off-season for my favourite sports... though there is still cricket and football)

Nice

Work (Driving Instructor)

Work (F1-TM)

Work (New game, name not yet released)

TV - I love dvd's :-)

Saving money - im a tight bast* at heart...

Im also boring too looking at this list :P

Not bad

Mountain biking.

Skiing.

Sweet

World of Warcraft.

Nice one

Interesting.

Long distance off-road touring (on a bike, yes).

Sex.

Reading books (all sorts).

Cooking dinner for friends.

Learning esoteric programming languages.

Walking, hiking new places... preferably over mountain terrain.

Not bad at all

Sometimes I like to breathe.

Sounds like fun

:lol: No, that's not in my free time, that's my job.

Nice one

Reading the Bible

Going to Church

Watching quality religious television

Praying

Worshipping Jesus Christ

Promoting my relgious beliefs door-to-door and spreading the spirit of Jesus Christ to my neighbors

Binge eating on communion wafers (YUMMY!)

Practicing abstinance until marriage

Preaching to the youths about abstinance

Chastising those who disobey the teachings of the Bible

Chastising the anti-Christ

Converting Jews, Muslims, Athiests, Buddhists, etc to good little Christians

Doing community service to benefit my Church

Filming my Christian TV show that airs on public access every Friday night at 7 (PRIMETIME!)

Watching my Christian TV show that airs on public access every Friday night at 7

Reciting passages from the Bible for my mother

Reciting passages from the Bible for my father

Donating 97% of my income to the Church

Eric. that is fooking priceless :clap3::roll: Bless you my child :P

I figure you'll be the best person to ask why the hell do y'all say 'Happy Holidays' instead of 'Happy Christmas'? Is it just the way you say 'enjoy the long break' or is it a politically correct thang?

Friends and s##t

Movies

Music

TV

Books

Doing stuff thats generally fun

Karting

Internet crap

Talking on internet

Myspace

Whatever

Being random

Playing games, GT4 and TOCA 3 mostly

Watching whatever racing I can find on tv

I've been there, many moons ago.

Now, imagine if they did behave that way if we were nattering in a pub! That would be the real shocker! :lol:

Playing lego star wars with 5yr old...........................get controller taken off me because I am not doing it right.

Light sabre fights, realising that getting knuckles whacked 28 times was actually no accident and the little bast darling was deliberately aiming for them.

Peaceful walks at the weekend, just me, the pram and Chloe, when the world just feels right.

Yeah, I play at 'Targa Florio' over the Trough:P

COOL! The Light Sabre; Time to stop letting them win Pabloh - I can't bloody play it unless I do all the vvvzzzzsshhhhtt sounds.

You mean , pram, Chloe and the world does feel right, or you wait until the world feels right to take the peaceful walk in the first place? Pedantic twat? Moi? :P:P

Yeah, I play at 'Targa Florio' over the Trough:P

COOL! The Light Sabre; Time to stop letting them win Pabloh - I can't bloody play it unless I do all the vvvzzzzsshhhhtt sounds.

You mean , pram, Chloe and the world does feel right, or you wait until the world feels right to take the peaceful walk in the first place? Pedantic twat? Moi? :P:P

What do you mean, letting them win ?? :eusa_think: Jack's light sabre makes the sounds, but you still have to add your own, it's impossible not to. Apparently Ewan was told off for doing the very same thing in the Phantom Menace :D

I feel there was a touch of payback in that pedantic response :lol: Anyway, if you can't grasp my advanced grammar, then I shall put it simpler - and the world just feels right :whistling:

Well, I'm a bit of a nerd and I like to keep learning, so I tend to read things that interest me. Can be science and maths books or magazines, politics, linguistics, poetry, philosophy. Apart from that, I listen to rap music, meet friends in college, eat out, go to the theatre, play piano/keyboard, watch (especially european) films and (rarely) play tennis, swim or work out........ and of course I play on the internet.

I work part time (16 hours) in Somerfield, and apart from that I spend most of my time Computer and Console gaming. I also enjoy watching and playing cue sports such as Snooker and Pool