Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClinkF1

Mclarens Problems Hamilton's Fault?

Do You Agree That McLaren's Problems during 2007 were down to Lewis Hamilton?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Agree That McLaren's Problems during 2007 were down to Lewis Hamilton?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do You Support Fernando Alonso

• Yes
    • No

:lol::P You can only keep 14 decimal places in your mind at once? Awwwwww.

You got me thinking about my favourite equations. What a nerd I am. But the calculus of variations was always very sexy to me. It's totally amazing how much of modern physics is based on it, like quantum field theory, financial maths and sophisticated classical mechanics. It's a lot simpler than it looks and it's very beautiful:

img430.png

:D Yeah,sexy is the word!

(Btw,I didn't understand anything,just the symbol of partial derivatives)(Well,I supose that weird L and phi are functions)

Nerd cheers! :cheers:

I am going to throw up, hope you guys won't mind.

:lol: It's ok.Did you eat something expired? :huh::P

Never argue with an idiot. He will make you go down to his level and beat you with experience. You would have read this else where in this forum.

I have read both your's and HIS posts and I say you discus it out with other members.

For record, there are many more good posters still sticking to this forum, example

Muzza, Andres (so called Quite one), Steve (the dribbler), DOF_Renault( the f1 dictionary and encyclopedia), cav (really interesting arguments) Mike, Paul, Kay, Katy, Eric,c21 etc etc etc. it goes on..sorry I I am too lazy to type everyone's names.

Oh yeah I agree with you on the people here at the forums.

The reason why I said it was because I would have liked to have spoken to those Lost souls too but anyways never mind...

Never argue with an Idiot? Well your right there too I suppose that I will have too learn that as my experience escaliates like yours at over 2000 posts. :)

Can I just say thank You for saving me from going down and dirty with this other poster, because when he called me a liar it did affect my feelings and once I start I wasn't gonna stop.

You have helped me get out of this mess and I become sort of...smarter as a result, so thank you abbas thank you alot.

:D Yeah,sexy is the word!

(Btw,I didn't understand anything,just the symbol of partial derivatives)(Well,I supose that weird L and phi are functions)

Nerd cheers! :cheers:

I'm guessing you don't want an explanation! :P But anyway think it's very beautiful because you can think of it as differentiation with respect to functions, rather than regular variables as usual! You can get the integral equivalent where you integrate over a space of functions too, which is maybe even nicer!

img133.png

Oh yeah I agree with you on the people here at the forums.

The reason why I said it was because I would have liked to have spoken to those Lost souls too but anyways never mind...

Never argue with an Idiot? Well your right there too I suppose that I will have too learn that as my experience escaliates like yours at over 2000 posts. :)

Can I just say thank You for saving me from going down and dirty with this other poster, because when he called me a liar it did affect my feelings and once I start I wasn't gonna stop.

You have helped me get out of this mess and I become sort of...smarter as a result, so thank you abbas thank you alot.

bah! dont thank me Bro! :P

we all make mistakes, I have started unwanted arguments in the past for which I regret. Anyways. Chillout. Make threads we enjoy.

I'm guessing you don't want an explanation! :P But anyway think it's very beautiful because you can think of it as differentiation with respect to functions, rather than regular variables as usual! You can get the integral equivalent where you integrate over a space of functions too, which is maybe even nicer!

img133.png

Ahaa...

:mellow:

<_< I'll pretend I didn't hear it.

:o OOOOHH!!!!BTW!!!!!I've just solved the equation!

:checkit: X1=1.33463907827319

:checkit: X2=-1.36764980193121

:checkit: X3=-0.76698927634199

B)

Cheater, using a friggin calculator. Any true nerd goddess would do it by hand using augmented matrices. Clearly, Graham, you should avoid this piece of garbage. She is waaaay below your level. You need someone who can intellectually challenge you, Graham, not someone who you have to keep correcting...(I sound like my mom).

In other news:

T3H ANZ3R 1Z YEZZZZZ BECUZZZZ HE BEATED ALONSO AND MADE HIM CRY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE LEWIS CUZ HE BEATED ALONSO WAAAAAAAAAH.

Wait, what?

No, it isn't Hamilton, it isn't you, isn't me, search for things that you can't see, going blind, out of reach, somewhere in the vasoline

Sorry. Got lost for a minute.

But really, WHO GIVES?!

bah! dont thank me Bro! :P

we all make mistakes, I have started unwanted arguments in the past for which I regret. Anyways. Chillout. Make threads we enjoy.

:) Exactly :) make threads that we enjoy :)

As much as I disagree with Alonso and his part in Spygate, I personally feel that practically any driver on the grid would have acted in the same way

And yet they don't. How many of the hundreds of drivers on the grid in the past few years have been guilty of premeditated intentional espionage? Umm two - and one doesn't drive in F1.

Among drivers, Alonso is the biggest cheat and the most corrupt driver to emerge out of F1. Ever.

You seriously think that Ron Dennis gave Coughlan orders to steal another teams data?

Put your crack pipe down mate

Well Ron is the one with previous record of cheating. not Coughlan.

(Not that someone as delusional as you would believe it)

McLaren is guilty of spying, cheating, lying because it has spied, cheated, and lied.

McLaren has spied, cheated, and lied because of how it is managed.

Perhaps your own passion about RD's passion makes it ok in your eyes to lie and steal... but it does not change the fact that RD has cheated and lied to "no end", dragging the entire team long-wise through a river of stinking sht.

Just like I knew you (or similarly afflicted folk) would somehow try to whistle the mess away from RD.

In any case, what do you (or any other sane person) expect when talking about responsibilities over McLaren's catastrophic season?

Alonso is guilty of spying, cheating, lying because he has spied, cheated, and lied.

Perhaps your own passion about FA's passion makes it ok in your eyes to lie and steal... but it does not change the fact that FA has cheated and lied to "no end", dragging the entire team long-wise through a river of stinking sht.

Just like I knew you (or similarly afflicted folk) would somehow try to whistle the mess away from FA.

In any case, what do you (or any other sane person) expect when talking about responsibilities over McLaren's catastrophic season?

Alonso is guilty of spying, cheating, lying because he has spied, cheated, and lied.

Perhaps your own passion about FA's passion makes it ok in your eyes to lie and steal... but it does not change the fact that FA has cheated and lied to "no end", dragging the entire team long-wise through a river of stinking sht.

Just like I knew you (or similarly afflicted folk) would somehow try to whistle the mess away from FA.

well, the good old Cav is back after all! :P

The question one has to ask themself is would the ferrari fantards like Cavallino be defending Ferrari if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was one of their drivers and some of their personnel involved, and the simple answer is yes, they would which therefore, cavallino, makes you a hypocrite.

Spygate is not all Alonso\'s fault he is just a small part of it. If people believed the crap you are posting they could be forgiven for thinking that Fernando was the sole proprioter of the whole thing. The amusing thing is that stepeny said that he also recieved data from McLaren, funny how their fans never mention that isnt it?

The question one has to ask themself is would the ferrari fantards like Cavallino be defending Ferrari if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was one of their drivers and some of their personnel involved, and the simple answer is yes, they would which therefore, cavallino, makes you a hypocrite.

That's complete bulls##t, and makes no sense whatsoever.

The amusing thing is that stepeny said that he also recieved data from McLaren, funny how their fans never mention that isnt it?

That however, is a reasonable point. If information was flowing one way it's reasonable to assume it flowed the other way too. Ferrari have been fairly fortunate not to have been scrutinized in the same way as McLaren.

What a surprise. The new year comes and the lynching of Alonso continues.... ahhh, the F1 jihadist... nothing but unfocussed hatred and irrational obsession with Alonso... who will be blamed next year if McLaren flops? Well, one thing is for sure, it will not be those responsible for managing the team...

I thank you for the laughs.

Hey Maure,

Happy New Year.

That\'s complete bulls##t, and makes no sense whatsoever

My point really is remarkably simple. Almost all ferrari fans such as Cavallino would defend Ferrari if all this mud was currently being slung at them, which makes them hypocrites for attacking McLaren

My point really is remarkably simple. Almost all ferrari fans such as Cavallino would defend Ferrari if all this mud was currently being slung at them, which makes them hypocrites for attacking McLaren

Simple, but still fallacious. If Ferrari had just had been found to be spying, and cav was defending them and attacking McLaren, then that would be hypocrisy. But saying "if ferrari were the culprits" is purely hypothetical, so you can't claim hypocrisy in this case.

Very true oli!

He hasn't wished me a happy new year yet!

May I ask, what does Oli stand for?

Is it short for Olivier Beretta?

or Olivier Panis?

Are you Olivier Panis or Olivier Beretta.

Are you a previous poster Silver?

you have done 90 odd posts in 2 weeks which is just heroic and you seem to know a bit about Cav.

BTW I'm not having a dig at you or anything.

A Mclaren fan thinks Ferrari are big cheats and liars, every time they don't win, they whine and complain and cry foul,

A Ferrari fan thinks Mclaren are big cheats, spies, copy cats. If they win this year, they lose next year and you would hear Ron always say, "we are here to win"even while his car was being Lapped by Renault.

I appeal. Coming season is going to be fantastic, so, lets STFU and talk racing, not crying. Mclaren got punished, I still don't understand why are some people here trying to beat the dead horse.

Not much people bitched when Renault got caught, that too with Mclaren data, in their office. But, Mclaren have now confessed themselves and ready to move on. This season, Mclaren starts from Last, Lewis though he finished Runners up, has to wear No 22. Happy?

Lets STFU and enjoy racing.

Ron Dennis is a nefarious working class scumbag who is better off running a flybynight mechanics garage, preferably somewhere in the east London border with Essex, ripping of customers by telling them that they need a whole engine change when in actual fact all they really need is a new rubber hose.

Don't mean to go off topic but I read Autosport magazine for the 1st time & I could'nt ignore the fact that Kovvy was wearing a McLaren top! Guess wikipedia were right but what a line-up, 2 drivers going into their2nd season & both having raced in GP2 the year before their F1 debut! All we need is Nando & Kimi at Ferrari & 2008 will be 1 hell of a season!

Are you a previous poster Silver?

you have done 90 odd posts in 2 weeks which is just heroic and you seem to know a bit about Cav.

BTW I'm not having a dig at you or anything.

He's quite unlikely to tell you if he is a previous poster :)

A Mclaren fan thinks Ferrari are big cheats and liars, every time they don't win, they whine and complain and cry foul,

A Ferrari fan thinks Mclaren are big cheats, spies, copy cats. If they win this year, they lose next year and you would hear Ron always say, "we are here to win"even while his car was being Lapped by Renault.

I appeal. Coming season is going to be fantastic, so, lets STFU and talk racing, not crying. Mclaren got punished, I still don't understand why are some people here trying to beat the dead horse.

Not much people bitched when Renault got caught, that too with Mclaren data, in their office. But, Mclaren have now confessed themselves and ready to move on. This season, Mclaren starts from Last, Lewis though he finished Runners up, has to wear No 22. Happy?

Lets STFU and enjoy racing.

I agree, now STFU.

Ron Dennis is a nefarious working class scumbag who is better off running a flybynight mechanics garage, preferably somewhere in the east London border with Essex, ripping of customers by telling them that they need a whole engine change when in actual fact all they really need is a new rubber hose.

How exactly do you come to this conclusion? You do realise Formula One is full of people just like Ron Dennis?

Don't mean to go off topic but I read Autosport magazine for the 1st time & I could'nt ignore the fact that Kovvy was wearing a McLaren top! Guess wikipedia were right but what a line-up, 2 drivers going into their2nd season & both having raced in GP2 the year before their F1 debut! All we need is Nando & Kimi at Ferrari & 2008 will be 1 hell of a season!

I don't think he's likely to break his contract somehow.