Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClinkF1

Mclarens Problems Hamilton's Fault?

Do You Agree That McLaren's Problems during 2007 were down to Lewis Hamilton?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Agree That McLaren's Problems during 2007 were down to Lewis Hamilton?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do You Support Fernando Alonso

• Yes
    • No

He's quite unlikely to tell you if he is a previous poster :)

I agree, now STFU.

How exactly do you come to this conclusion? You do realise Formula One is full of people just like Ron Dennis?

But you still havn't STFU!

Yes I agree with you! F1 is full of Ron Dennis. during 2006, they were calling Dr.T a cheat (etc etc) because he forced JV out.

They kept attacking MS for his car parking stuff.

During 2007, they kept attacking Ron, and they still keep attacking! :P

I dint realize people could be this jobless! :P

A Mclaren fan thinks Ferrari are big cheats and liars, every time they don't win, they whine and complain and cry foul,

A Ferrari fan thinks Mclaren are big cheats, spies, copy cats. If they win this year, they lose next year and you would hear Ron always say, "we are here to win"even while his car was being Lapped by Renault.

I appeal. Coming season is going to be fantastic, so, lets STFU and talk racing, not crying. Mclaren got punished, I still don't understand why are some people here trying to beat the dead horse.

Not much people bitched when Renault got caught, that too with Mclaren data, in their office. But, Mclaren have now confessed themselves and ready to move on. This season, Mclaren starts from Last, Lewis though he finished Runners up, has to wear No 22. Happy?

Lets STFU and enjoy racing.

Well said as usual! I agree, some members need to move on.

Not much people bitched when Renault got caught, that too with Mclaren data, in their office. But, Mclaren have now confessed themselves and ready to move on. This season, Mclaren starts from Last, Lewis though he finished Runners up, has to wear No 22. Happy?

No he doesnt. The number on the drivers car is dictated by where they finish in the WDC not the WCC.

No he doesnt. The number on the drivers car is dictated by where they finish in the WDC not the WCC. Ferrari (Raikkonen) won it, so they will get 1 and 2 Lewis finished second so McLaren will get 3 and 4

No they aren't. Boo. You lose. Just like your team. Sucker. :P:lol:

No, I can assure you I am not. 90 posts in 2 weeks is like... 7 posts a day, thats not really a big deal considering that I only work part time

Indeed, it is possible to post far more when you post err work fulltime -_-

Indeed, it is possible to post far more when you post err work fulltime -_-

That's a terrible accusation to make, Cav.......................

Oh for crying out loud, when will people stop ringing up for me to sort out their chuffin problems, honestly can't they go a flaming working day without breaking something. And you there, get away from the door, gimboid, go on, go away, can't you see I'm busy??

....................anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, accusing people of posting when they should be working, that's a terrible thing to say.

Good to see you're back at work again Paul. I've missed you online! :lol: Holidays are such a pain for those of us on one permanent jolly.

No they aren\'t. Boo. You lose. Just like your team. Sucker

Are you retarded, or just immensly childish?

Oh yeah, accusing people of posting when they should be working, that\'s a terrible thing to say.

Funnily enough I work in a supermarket, there are no computers around me so browsing the web when I am meant to work would be somewhat impossible.

Good to see you're back at work again Paul. I've missed you online! :lol: Holidays are such a pain for those of us on one permanent jolly.

Aww thanks, Muzza! :lol:

I have been online while on holiday, just not quite as frequently :whistling:

Are you retarded, or just immensly childish?

Funnily enough I work in a supermarket, there are no computers around me so browsing the web when I am meant to work would be somewhat impossible.

Oh Cav is both. Just limit your sentences to a few words and make sure you use no more than 2 syllables in each word and he'll understand you fine. Either that or type slower so he can understand it better.

I work in an IT department, so doing my yearly condom shop (yes, they still do pack of 3s) when I am meant to be working, would be somewhat impossible too.

Oh Cav is both. Just limit your sentences to a few words and make sure you use no more than 2 syllables in each word and he'll understand you fine. Either that or type slower so he can understand it better.

I work in an IT department, so doing my yearly condom shop (yes, they still do pack of 3s) when I am meant to be working, would be somewhat impossible too.

Braggart.

Apauling behaviour. Bravo.