Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

FORMULA ONE EXPECTATIONS FOR 2008  

58 members have voted

1. 1. THE WINNER

• Ferrari
    • BMW
    • Renault
    • McLaren-Mercedes
  2. 2. THE MOST IMPROVING

• Ferrari
    • BMW
    • Renault
    • Williams
    • Red Bull
    • Toyota
    • STR
    • Honda
    • Super Aguri
    • Force India
    • McLaren-Mercedes
  3. 3. THE BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

• Ferrari
    • BMW
    • Renault
    • Williams
    • Red Bull
    • Toyota
    • STR
    • Honda
    • Super Aguri
    • Force India
    • McLaren-Mercedes

1.- Ferrari

2.- Renault

3.- McLaren-Mercedes

Why?

1) Ferrari will be even stronger next year, they had an amazing pace in Brazil and they will be faster and faster.

2) Renault will be much better next year, I believe they have solved their problems and Alonso will help too.

3) Can you imagine Montezemolo looking at those Silver Ferrari winning next year? McLaren-Mercedes will have a tough year.

And 1) again... If McLaren-Mercedes win next year it will be a Ferrari after all. <_<

[Edited Spyker now Force India, sorry]

[Edited DECEPTION = DISAPPOINTMENT]

why dont you guys just go and start an "OFFICIAL MCLAREN HATE THREAD" and keep your rants confined there?

Or start a thread called "Alonso and his six tenths freelancing"?

This forum is getting so boring because of guys like you spamming. Last season, the atmosphere was so fantastic.

There is hardly any thread left where likes of you have not visited and ruined it.

You guys make this forum hate Alonso more than ever.

1) Ferrari. I hate their guts, but as of today I can't see any serious contenders.

2) Renault. Forget about the six tenths from Alonso. Is not the same having Fisi and Kova last year than having to pay Nando's bill. They NEED to improve, and improve fast.

And they can do that better than any other team, except maybe Ferrari.

3) Spyker. It will be a big deception, mainly because they won't be there anymore.

why dont you guys just go and start an "OFFICIAL MCLAREN HATE THREAD" and keep your rants confined there?

This forum is getting so boring because of guys like you spamming. Last season, the atmosphere was so fantastic.

There is hardly any thread left where likes of you have not visited and ruined it.

Yup. And there's no one left to argue with them.

:blink:

Relax, this is not about Alonso, this is not about McLaren, this is not about Ron Dennis, this is not about Hamilton, this is not about Ferrari, this is not about Raikkonen, this is not about you...

You can say what you want about any Formula One team. I said Ferrari, Renault, McLaren-Mercedes and then I explained why. Is that so bad? Come on, this is F1 and we don't have races, we have to talk about something.

3.- McLaren-Mercedes

3) Can you imagine Montezemolo looking at those Silver Ferrari winning next year? McLaren-Mercedes will have a tough year.

And 1) again... If McLaren-Mercedes win next year it will be a Ferrari after all. <_<

<_<

<_<

Well, I do not think that was too accurate but I wonder what is going to happen next year. Will Ferrari accept McLaren-Mercedes beating them? Will they bring that spygate back if that happens?

1) Ferrari - the second car produced by Aldo Costa / Mario Almondo and their team will be even better than the F2007 after a season's worth of working together as a unit after the departures of the mighty technical group of Brawn, Byrne, Martilli, Schumacher.

2) Red Bull - I just expect big things from the second Newey designed car, especially he has been partnered with Willis. Willis will be a good infulence on his talents and the RB4 could well be the big improver of 2008.

3) Honda - The problems at Honda run deep, very deep. It will take Ross Brawn at least a season of sort the mess out and for the team to start making improvements. They will be hyped up and will hype up themselves, but will prove to be a failure again in 2008. Nakamoto needs to go, as soon as that happens then the team will slowly claw it's way back. Ross will carry a average Technical Director on his back. I expect the sword to be weilded by mid season. 2009 will be the season where the team can expect consistant point scoring positions.

1. Ferrari. Easy pick. I want kimi to take a second win... and they really have no competition left thanks to RD.

2. McLaren, I hope. Whatever they do _must_ be better than what they did this season. No other team has as deep a pit to crawl out of.

3. McLaren, I fear. When those responsible and not made responsible....

When I read the questions, my thoughts were exactly as yours... how dare anyone ask how teams will do next year? Such a question is _indeed_ reason to hate Alonso. Rock on, buddy!!

I predict that there will be men in cars, probably with four wheels on, going around tracks in different countries. They will drive them fast and the three fastest in each tour will pour alcohol all over themselves whilst stood on tall steps. There will be big breasted girls stood by the cars with umbrellas and sometimes a little man with white hair will walk past them.

It's true, it is.

I predict that there will be men in cars, probably with four wheels on, going around tracks in different countries. They will drive them fast and the three fastest in each tour will pour alcohol all over themselves whilst stood on tall steps. There will be big breasted girls stood by the cars with umbrellas and sometimes a little man with white hair will walk past them.

It's true, it is.

amen to that! ^_^

Based on the fact I like to predict long shots:

1) I'm going to go out on a limb and say McLaren.

2) Most improved- Honda. Again, I'm playing devil's advocate, but I reckon some of their problems this year will have been ironed out, even before Brawn arrived.

3) I don't know what the "Big Deception" means, so I'm going to pick Force India because they have such an appalling name.

I also predict another Spygate. This time Max will be accused of spying on Super Aguri's pit girls showering, and be sentenced to death by having to lie down on the track at Eau Rouge during a bulldozer race.

I should place a bet on that last one. Should get decent odds.

Winner: McLaren Mercedes

Most Improved: McLaren Mercedes.......from last to first in one season, can't improve more than that. :)

Most Dissapointing: Ferrari......once your on top the only way is down. :huh:

Will Ferrari accept McLaren-Mercedes beating them? Will they bring that spygate back if that happens?

Ferrari will bitch about any team that beats them, because that is what they are all about, they have no shame in how they go about winning. As a fan you just have to accept that and laugh on the occasions that they come unstuck (like 2006).

Mclaren, Renault, Honda.

I predict honda will continue to suck, even with a new aero package and winter testing.

To all ye of little faith, Hamilton WILL clinch the WDC next year if there are no penalties.

And Alsonso will give the disadvantaged Renault cars a decent lick of speed :)

Winner: McLaren Mercedes

Most Improved: McLaren Mercedes.......from last to first in one season, can't improve more than that. :)

:P

I predict Hamilton will not reset his car again. The new McLaren ECU will use Microsoft software and he won't be able to find and hit CTRL+ALT+DEL, then he will have to confirm with Y. That Microsoft software will have some funny bugs in it but I cannot imagine them, I don't know why. Hamilton asked Ron for insecticide and he is going to hire a pest control expert. They will fumigate his car everyday.

blue-screen-of-death.jpg

Ferrari will bitch about any team that beats them, because that is what they are all about, they have no shame in how they go about winning. As a fan you just have to accept that and laugh on the occasions that they come unstuck (like 2006).

Good. No bias there then.

I predict Hamilton will not reset his car again. The new McLaren ECU will use Microsoft software and he won't be able to find and hit CTRL+ALT+DEL, then he will have to confirm with Y. That Microsoft software will have some funny bugs in it but I cannot imagine them, I don't know why. Hamilton asked Ron for insecticide and he is going to hire a pest control expert. They will fumigate his car everyday.

blue-screen-of-death.jpg

I suddenly feel like restarting my life.

Why don't you go live with Nando for the rest of your life AleJock & leave the poor child alone! Hamilton & McLaren may be at the back of the pits but they could win the constructors championship & even a drivers championship!