Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

R5 to be checked for bombs every day

hahahahah. i just read a story on www.f1central.com. it said that all three of the jag drivers will have armed gards. and that the R5 will be checked every day for bombs. that drivers have also been toled to take different rutes to the track every day. now all of this i very well but dont you think that is is a bit over the top.

Hopefully a bomb under his seat might make him get off the line a bit quicker!!

:lol: i'd prefer it if the clutch wouldn't screw up...rather then resorting to a bomb :shock:

but the cosworth is a bomb :? *boomboom tish

someone had to say it.. :oops:

haha that cosworth got webber to 6th and 2nd on the grid...if only he could get a good start :cry:

Jaguar should be better than they are now, pity about the lack of sizeable investment.

but the cosworth is a bomb  :? *boomboom tish

wont to talk about a bomb lets talk about that honda in the back of the 006 now thats a bomb it went so many times in testing lucky that Sato did not get some of it in his head hay???? :wink: :wink:

but the cosworth is a bomb  :? *boomboom tish

wont to talk about a bomb lets talk about that honda in the back of the 006 now thats a bomb it went so many times in testing lucky that Sato did not get some of it in his head hay???? :wink: :wink:

it wasnt as bad as last years one though. At least its made it through the weekends!!

yeah, was gonna say that the bomb checkers forgot to check Kimi's McLaren...

funny they missed that, he's quite the known terrorist..

but he appeared to be a lot more calmer towards the marshalls. no huffing & puffing this time round.

The R5 is a comfortable car, and Jaguar is getting stronger every race. Heck, 2nd at Maylasia qualifying? Last year Webbar was 2nd after lap one at Hungary. Believe me, if they can get their engine program sorted out, they will be fast.

Maybe its Eddie Jordan planting them to try and get out of his current contract ? He would surely have contacts in the IRA ... oops there on ceasefire.. though he is doing a lot of business in the middle east .. probably some mate of Osama bin laden looking for a drive out of the caves in Tora Bora...

Lets hope law enforcement are in Ferarris, should catch him by the end of the first lap

The R5 is a comfortable car, and Jaguar is getting stronger every race. Heck, 2nd at Maylasia qualifying? Last year Webbar was 2nd after lap one at Hungary. Believe me, if they can get their engine program sorted out, they will be fast.

yes and if Jag can keep Webber and con more money out of ford then thay may well win the WCD in about 5 or 6 years