Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

New Totalf1.com Launched

Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't been in the forums much lately, been busy working on the new TotalF1.com design for the 2008 season, my most ambitious re-design yet with a fresh new look, a whole re-coding of the news display engine (with many ways to view the news), re-written back end functions from the ground up, some new features and a bit of AJAX thrown in to enhance the useability).

I hope to launch phase 1 tomorrow after I iron out various IE6, IE7 and Opera compatibility issues (why cant browsers all play the same game!), but here is a sneak peak complete with new logo, I hope you like it.

post-140-1199437256_thumb.jpg

Phase 2 (with some new features and enhancements) will be a month or so later (hopefully!).

Oh and I hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

thanks everyone.

well, the new design is live now so if you come across any bugs, browser quirks (has not been tested on a Mac running Safari, Konquerer etc) or issues, please let me know.

thanks

Wes

well, the new design is live now so if you come across any bugs, browser quirks (has not been tested on a Mac running Safari, Konquerer etc) or issues, please let me know.

Ok! I only use Macs...anything will be reported to you...everything fine with Safari, Firefox and Camino to this time.

I like it. :clap3::thbup:

Love the new look! One question... is there going to be an indicator to show which articles are new since my last visit? I usually keep the page open in a tab, and refresh a few times throughout the day. On the old site, there were "NEW" icons by the articles that were new since my last refresh/visit.

-=kt=-

Love the new look! One question... is there going to be an indicator to show which articles are new since my last visit? I usually keep the page open in a tab, and refresh a few times throughout the day. On the old site, there were "NEW" icons by the articles that were new since my last refresh/visit.

-=kt=-

Yeah, that was on my 'todo list' but some things got pushed to phase 1.5 :)

I have just implemented it :)

Wes is the master care-taker. We are all merely the scoundrels who make the place untidy.

i SOOOOOOOOOO loved it! I had already liked preview but opening it for real was even better :D Also the logo for forum macthed pretty well :D :D :D congrats!