Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Who Is The Hottest F1 Driver?

Thanks folks. Ben, what do you mean by "pasty"?

:lol: Humour, Steve, is sooooo sexy in a man! Suddenly I find you twice as cute. :wub:

Not possible. That would take me off the end of the cutesometer.

Did you know that if the world stopped spinning now, the Taj Mahal would hit you in the back :whistling:

:lol: Lost on the mortals.

I was never jealous of any F1 driver regarding his wife or girlfriend, but Casey Stoner (MOTOGP World Champion) has got to have the most adorable wife known to mankind, and that makes me jealous as hell.

Yep I've seen her many times while watching MotoGP and always thought to myself 'lucky b#####d'...she is a stunner, I would.

Did you know that if the world stopped spinning now, the Taj Mahal would hit you in the back :whistling:

:lol: Thanks for that.

As for drivers, well theres Kimi, Button, Alonso and Hamilton, funny how the better looking ones always seem to be the best.

Annoyingly, my wife thinks Kimi is 'hot'. <_<

Naaa... tell her he is called the "Iceman"... like the ice in his drinks... ;)

Naaa... tell her he is called the "Iceman"... like the ice in his drinks... ;)

I tell her it's because his penis is like an icicle. She asks me how i know. I tell her i don't know. She realises it's my plan to make her not fancy him. Then she calls me a penis.

Damn you, Kimi.

Personally, I like Button with the beard, it hides his face somewhat but the gf has a slightly different idea.

GF opinion (the only opinion that matters, apparently)

1. Jens (with beard preferrably)

2. Taku

3. Nick (but only when he talks, speech impediments! Who knew?)

4. Webber

I said his speech impediments were cute ;) u see? girls like that!

Yeth, I haf been lucky withth women, and my thpeach ith thlightly impaired. I think ith my tongue that they thee ath the main attracthion. :P Thee?

Best wife? Connie Montoya - the Pie Eaters better half. Fit as a Butcher's dog. :drool:

Yeth, I haf been lucky withth women, and my thpeach ith thlightly impaired. I think ith my tongue that they thee ath the main attracthion. :P Thee?

MARRY ME

:lol:

:o

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Best wife? Connie Montoya - the Pie Eaters better half. Fit as a Butcher's dog. :drool:

Ah yes, Connie is a cutie. Very lively personality too.

Hottest driver? Hasn't that got to be Jos Verstappen when his Benetton caught fire in the pits when refuelling??? :)

MARRY ME

Thank you thor the other Elgo, I acthept. And did I menthion my nothe ith ath big ath Kubitha'th? In thact, they call me the Rabid Rabbit - and named a thmall vibrating devithe after me.

Pleathe form an orderly queue ;)

Thank you thor the other Elgo, I acthept. And did I menthion my nothe ith ath big ath Kubitha'th? In thact, they call me the Rabid Rabbit - and named a thmall vibrating devithe after me.

:lol: sooo sexy

The impediment may have got you far, but nobody likes a bragger! :lol:

The impediment may have got you far, but nobody likes a bragger! :lol:

Aw thyucks Pabloh. And Labrador Rather ith taking the pith too -_-

Back on the 'who is the hottest', those of you that know of (the incredible, fantastic, sublime) Jochen Rindt - his wife (Nina) was the most incredibly beautiful woman at that time, a classy lady. I'll rumage for a pic........

AND, on the subject of Jochen Rindt, if you think Kimi is laidback, Jochen Rindt was dry ice. When I think of all the Hamilton/Alonso drivel from last year, it's when I really miss drivers like him. Ah, times when men were men and women were, well, very yummy and warm and cuddly and trouser-lump-inducing. Hmm, I can feel the Lumberjack Song coming on.......... :P