Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Who Is The Hottest F1 Driver?

This is a thread for the ladies and gay's. Who do you find the most attractive driver on the grid. For me it is of course JB, but Nelson Piquet and Heidfeld before the beard are pretty hot too.

For the men, you can comment on your fave wife/gf of the F1 world if you must too!

I've got a ranking:

1. Button

2. Hamilton

3. Raikkonen

4. Heidfeld

Kubica wins it by a nose.

(Okay okay, last year's gag. Just recycled for the noobs. I'll get my coat).

This is a thread for the ladies and gay's (well me!). Who do you find the most attractive driver on the grid. For me it is of course JB, but Nelson Piquet and Heidfeld before the beard are pretty hot too.

For the men, you can comment on your fave wife/gf of the F1 world if you must too!

do you have to scream about your homosexuality in every effing post? what do you want us to do? reward you for your sexual orientation? y'know if you kept quiet about it,it'd mean that you're already part of mainstream. the way you're going about it, it seems you yourself are telling us that you're "deviant" & ...oh well why do i bother?

Liuzzi or Webbs. Ahem, that what my missus reckons anyway :ph34r:

If you don't like it, change your settings so you can ignore my posts so you don't have to moan everytime I post. No one else seems to have a problem with it because they know I am just joking about it, as I for one find it highly amusing (why I don't know but still!) lol. If it truly offends you I will stop mentioning it.

I think you will find my new choice in avatar particularly pleasing labradoracer, infact I am sure you will like my new signature to your satisfaction too no doubt!

:lolroll: Sorry, Jay, but you must agree that Ben has a great sense of humor!

And you should relax! Why does it bothers you his sexual orientation?

Let him be! He lets you be!

I think you will find my new choice in avatar particularly pleasing labradoracer, infact I am sure you will like my new signature to your satisfaction too no doubt!

:clap3: Subtle- I like it!

My god!

What happened to you young Ben????

:lol:

Quite funny your new avatar and name, just dont yell it...

One thing that I dont understand about gay people is that seems that they are looking for equal treatment and rights as the straight people, but they dont stop yelling at the world that they are gay, I suppose they should just be happy with their sex orientation and let the world keep turning...

On the other hand, this a free forum and I

Right I think my point has been made, back to normal now!

And ecap, I actually agree with you to an extent that Gays dont need to scream it out and i dont get involved in any of that stuff, Im just happy keeping my private life relatively private.

this is my top 5:

1)Fernando :wub:

2)Sebastian Vettel

3)Kimi Raikkonen

4)Jenson Button

5)Nick Heidfeld

Right I think my point has been made, back to normal now!

And ecap, I actually agree with you to an extent that Gays dont need to scream it out and i dont get involved in any of that stuff, Im just happy keeping my private life relatively private.

Ben, I want to bury the hatchet. In your head.

Anyway, I think you'll want to come to Bombay, India. The crowded local trains are a paradise for gays.

finally an useful thread! :D :D:D

1) nick (obviously)

2) vettel (obvious too)

3) kimi / fernando (this place would be fitted by scott if he was still there :/)

I've got something to put in You.

Kimi?

Anyway, I think you'll want to come to Bombay, India. The crowded local trains are a paradise for gays.

...and pickpockets, I imagine, which is why the place is rife with gay pickpockets! :)

Jay has no girl friend....he gets very agitated about Ben's sexuality.....hmmmm...... :secret: maybe Jay is...one of 'them' too!

I've got something to put in You.

I'm hoping 'You' is some sort of exchange and mart type publication?

:lol:

And you know this because........? All aboard Jay.

Jay has no girl friend....he gets very agitated about Ben's sexuality.....hmmmm...... :secret: maybe Jay is...one of 'them' too!

And you know this because........? All aboard Jay.

You incorrigible rascal! :lol:

Let him be! He lets you be!

A late reply, but here it goes. I don't give a damn about Ben's sexuality to be honest. What got my goat was that his posts almost always contained you-know-what. Sorta repetitve.

Ben's sense of humour? You mean to say that typing "lol" in every post qualifies one as having a sense of humor? Whatever, man!

Oh,never mind, Ben, you can post whatever you want. I am done with running down others. Oh, one more thing. Please treat a plural properly.