Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainmaster

The Australian Open 2008

I dont mind the French. They make good pastries :D

Yes but they eat the delicious pastry then eat snails and horses!

youtube is blocked cos i'm at work, whats the video of?

A scene from "Blackadder Back and Forth" where the French are preparing to attack at Waterloo :D

Wow, Federer out! Can't believe it, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for Roger? And what about this guy Tsonga, I like him, hope he wins it but he will struggle against Djokovic I'm sure...

Wow, Federer out! Can't believe it, I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for Roger? And what about this guy Tsonga, I like him, hope he wins it but he will struggle against Djokovic I'm sure...

WTF he lost??????

Not Least Maria Lab,

With her screaming, the Grunt as they call it.

The way she says come-on after every single point she wins, even if the other player has hit it in the net.

And she's so far up herself its not funny, she's thinks she's hot and she tries to use it to her advantage-but I'm on top of her, I have her covered.

Not Least Maria Lab,

With her screaming, the Grunt as they call it.

The way she says come-on after every single point she wins, even if the other player has hit it in the net.

And she's so far up herself its not funny, she's thinks she's hot and she tries to use it to her advantage-but I'm on top of her, I have her covered.

C'mon mate, the grunting is pretty ordinary, but she is very hot.

Great to see Novak win although Tsonga would have been just as deserving. Two new faces.... finally.

Stunning performances from both in the Semis ... they absolutely thrashed Federer and Nadal resepctively. Seeing Federer win all the time was getting too repetitive. Nadal and Novak both have more charisma than Roger.

Its still too early to say that Roger's domination has ended but its comforting to know that several players have caught up.